Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 09:58:46 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: F Plus Live 7: SEATTLE  (Read 50811 times)

beelzeboob

• Risen from the tits of hell.
  • Paid
  • call that the boobonic plague
F Plus Live 7: SEATTLE #135
My boyfriend will not stop talking about how Jack Chick owes him $6 for knocking my drink over (and shattering the glass).

Oh beg pardon. “$6.60, $7 with interest.”
beelzeboob, October 29, 2018, 05:18:27 pm

dude i offered to buy you another drink. :|

now that the room has stopped spinning - that was fun!
jack chick, October 29, 2018, 06:11:56 pm

Oh I know. He knows too. We’re basically just antagonizing you while you aren’t here to defend yourself. It’s how we express affection. All our jokes aside, you were a delight and I was happy to get to talk. Roy knows you’re a good guy too ;)
Liatai
« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 06:58:29 pm by beelzeboob »

Victor Laszlo

• May my path be lit up by the bridges that I've burned
  • Ridiculist
  • Yay Victor!
F Plus Live 7: SEATTLE #136
I’m a bit player in this podcast, and do close to none of the work required to make it go. For me it’s still a lark, a way to spend time screwing around with a friend group that I’ve known for years and love very much. The idea of having fans, that people want my autograph or a picture with me because I sit in my basement goofing off with my friends, is totally surreal and I don’t think I will ever come to terms with it.

That said, every time we do a live show I get to meet a bunch of people who are entertained by, and sometimes inspired by, our silliness. The first few times it was really awkward for me, but with each year I enjoy interacting with the fans more and more. You guys are a wonderful bunch, and it is a pleasure to spend a weekend being silly with you, and an honor that you want to spend a weekend being silly with me/us.  I’m sad the weekend is over and I’m already looking forward to next time.

Thank you for coming, thank you for listening, just thank you.

[heart][heart][heart],
Victor

P.S. [yayvictor]
Achilles' Heelies Shell Game Macho Masc Sangy Savage Turtle Saoirse-Lilith Emperor Jack Chick izzy Boots Raingear SHAMBA~1.SBB Lemon Sherman Tank Fatty Bo Batty chai tea latte Corn Syrup memorylikeasieve A Meat Cirr beelzeboob Wrought Sitting Here NutshellGulag Liatai Baldr Yavuz bubbleuj JamEngulfer

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
F Plus Live 7: SEATTLE #137
[yayvictor]

Shell Game

• Fearless: The Fiscal Year of Shadow
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
F Plus Live 7: SEATTLE #138
Okay in keeping with promise above I am home and uploaded three, count them, THREE videos that I did not check for quality or coherence. So hey maybe they suck. I'm terrible with video cameras so probably! Anyway here's two songs and a clip.

LEMON!

The clip was when already drunk me forgot to reorient my screen so i gave up fast. but this 15 second clip i got? i think it's pretty good.

The End. I was. VERY under the influence.

I'm sure others have more!
SHAMBA~1.SBB chai tea latte Liatai Wrought Sitting Here Moose

izzy

• Dealer of Illegal Hedgehog Substances
  • Paid
F Plus Live 7: SEATTLE #139
Literally the best party I've ever been to, you guys. Well worth the hangover that crushed me under its heel this morning. I got to compare cat pics with Nutshell, geek out about Soul Calibur with Kumquat, solve the mystery of Lemon's hatred of Genesis, bond with Bunnybread over our mutual love of fine titties, and so much more! And I got to meet so many folks from ballp.it! My only problem? I wish I could've spent more time with all of you! I already miss you guys, can't wait for next time. <3

memorylikeasieve

• *SQUEAK!*
  • Paid
  • "If you're white, see a doctor."
F Plus Live 7: SEATTLE #140
I somehow feel bad that my ass and, later, the back of my head obscured so much of that third video.  😶

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
F Plus Live 7: SEATTLE #141
In the future, everyone will have their 15 followers of fame.Quote from

At the beginning of karaoke, I passed my phone around the room, insisting that other people post anything they wanted on my (bizarrely) very popular tumblr account (125k followers). Based on my limited understanding from my monster cockytics stuff, I guessed that several hundred people would see anything posted in the first minute or two. Since this very modest little 'e-fame' is something I neither merit nor deserve, it's made the last couple years kind of weird, but not unpleasantly so. And so, over the course of the night, I decided to give everyone else a try, if they wanted.

Below are almost all of those posts, ~ranked by engagement (likes, reblogs, comments). NSFW because long:
NSFW content. Click to show.
Liatai A Meat Shell Game Frank West Saoirse-Lilith Yavuz

Victor Laszlo

• May my path be lit up by the bridges that I've burned
  • Ridiculist
  • Yay Victor!
F Plus Live 7: SEATTLE #142
In the future, everyone will have their 15 followers of fame.Quote from

At the beginning of karaoke, I passed my phone around the room, insisting that other people post anything they wanted on my (bizarrely) very popular tumblr account (125k followers). Based on my limited understanding from my monster cockytics stuff, I guessed that several hundred people would see anything posted in the first minute or two. Since this very modest little 'e-fame' is something I neither merit nor deserve, it's made the last couple years kind of weird, but not unpleasantly so. And so, over the course of the night, I decided to give everyone else a try, if they wanted.

Below are almost all of those posts, ~ranked by engagement (likes, reblogs, comments). NSFW because long:
NSFW content. Click to show.
chai tea latte, October 30, 2018, 03:49:32 am

Oh hey, this is a good opportunity to remind folks that some people are not on social media and would prefer other folks not put them there.  Please use discretion about what you put onto the non-paywalled tubes. 

Please don't take this as directed specifically at you, chai - your post and Shell's just made me think of it.
Sherman Tank Lemon Boots Raingear chai tea latte Achilles' Heelies NutshellGulag Saoirse-Lilith

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
F Plus Live 7: SEATTLE #143
Hey Mickey.
Achilles' Heelies Sherman Tank

Saoirse-Lilith

• Paid
F Plus Live 7: SEATTLE #144
So just adding in my voice. I had a blast. This was my first Fplus Live, it was everything I imagined and more. Even though I'm awkward and shy and I didn't talk/say hi to everyone I wanted to I still had so many positive experiences. Had a great talk with JW Freidman. Got to have brunch with Stog, Frank West, and Jack Chick. Appreciated art with the help of Chai. And got to know Jam Engulfer. Thanks for tagging along with us Jam, you're a rad individual and I hope you had as much fun as my partner and I did. I will 100% do another Fplus Live again (money permitting). Even though I'm still tired getting sick I'd do it all again.

Thanks to everyone!

edit: gah there were so many peeps. It was also fun hanging out with Beelzeboob and her Royfriend. Turtle was a cool dude. And last but certainly not least I'm super grateful that I got to be at Nutshell's first live event!
Boots Raingear beelzeboob JamEngulfer bubbleuj
« Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 12:12:58 pm by CHUDsMcKenzie »

Sitting Here

• Paid
F Plus Live 7: SEATTLE #145
A couple more thoughts: Victor appearing at my shoulder and sagely advising me to get a pale ale even though I don't normally like them was magic.  I'm pretty sure that last drink is what allowed me to teleport home!  Lemon serenading our table (first video shell posted) may have ruined me on 1) serenades and 2) tables.  Wow nothing will ever compare to that.

Boots Raingear Lemon Emperor Jack Chick

Shell Game

• Fearless: The Fiscal Year of Shadow
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
F Plus Live 7: SEATTLE #146
Oh hey, this is a good opportunity to remind folks that some people are not on social media and would prefer other folks not put them there.  Please use discretion about what you put onto the non-paywalled tubes. 

Please don't take this as directed specifically at you, chai - your post and Shell's just made me think of it.
Victor Laszlo, October 30, 2018, 10:43:34 am
Hey thanks for saying this Victor, because it made me check my YouTube account and find that my videos were listed publicly. I've unlisted them. (I think it's because I did it from my phone on the train. Wasn't paying close attention.)
And if anyone has issues with anything i've posted anywhere else please let me know. I'll take them down or limit their visibility. :)

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
F Plus Live 7: SEATTLE #147
Hey Mickey.
Lemon, October 30, 2018, 11:15:20 am

*Points to Bunnybread's ass*

YOU'RE MICKEY
Sherman Tank beelzeboob bubbleuj

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
F Plus Live 7: SEATTLE #148
F Plus Live was the most fun I've had in a really long time, and I just want to thank everyone for making it such a great experience. I can't wait for the next one.

montrith

• Petrodactyl Spotter
  • Internaut
  • You must be this tall to ride
F Plus Live 7: SEATTLE #149
Hoping you've got a recording of this cause I didn't go through a massive pile of terrible poetry to NOT hear it read to me outloud by a drunk person. Also you should definitely include the link to the LATAWNYA the Naught Horse pictures.
Saoirse-Lilith Sherman Tank Vinny Possum Eider Duck chai tea latte Lemon NutshellGulag Liatai Corn Syrup Yavuz