Snakes In The Ball Pit > Yay, I get to talk about me!

The tech we use

<< < (3/4) > >>

Ambious:
Work Laptop

* Intel Xeon E-2176M 2.7Ghz 6/12 core, Nvidia Quadro P1000, 32gb 2667 RAMTurtle, April 11, 2019, 05:05:51 pm
--- End quote ---

A Xeon and a Quadro on a fucking laptop?! I'm super fucking curious.

Macho Masc Sangy Savage:
Work Laptop

* Intel Xeon E-2176M 2.7Ghz 6/12 core, Nvidia Quadro P1000, 32gb 2667 RAMTurtle, April 11, 2019, 05:05:51 pm
--- End quote ---

Ambious, April 11, 2019, 07:51:19 pm
--- End quote ---

They call it the Chonktop™ - Oh Lawd He Processin'

Turtle:
Work Laptop

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
It's a Dell Precision 7530. From what I can tell, they spent over $3200 on a 5.6lb "laptop". It's insane. Buy a tower. What the fuck.

Ambious:
Work Laptop

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
It's a Dell Precision 7530. From what I can tell, they spent over $3200 on a 5.6lb "laptop". It's insane. Buy a tower. What the fuck.
Turtle, April 12, 2019, 08:33:09 am
--- End quote ---

Yeah, for that money just buy a server and remote desktop into it.

dractivisionary:
Time To Talk About Electronics I Use, Yay!

Computer -

* Alienware Laptop
* Intel Core i7 8th Gen
* 16 gb of RAM
* Nvida GeForce GTX 1070
* 1 tb Hard Drive + 256 gb SSD
* I bought it cause I wanted a really good computer to do stuff on, but sadly haven't really pushed it. Still a great laptop tho.
* Once I get back into programming I might start getting to use the strength of it.Phone -

* iPhone XS Max 256 Gb
* Bought this cause at the time I had money and wanted to upgrade my phone, so I was like, why not. Actually really like using it.
* I am very specific about my phone cases however. I always use a phone case, but also try to keep them in the best condition possible as well. If there is something off about it, or it starts to break down even a bit, I can't help but notice it and get really uncomfortable. Due to this, I do have multiple phone cases, which I also like to switch around, depending on my mood.
* I do sometimes use popsockets on my phone but for some reason decide I don't like having them on it. Good thing they made it so you can take the tops off.
* Inherinted an Apple Watch Second Gen from my mom, and also own a pair of 2nd gen airpods, which I use frequently and have little issues with.Gaming -

* Including my laptop here because sometimes I do use it for gaming.
* Phone - I do got games on my phone. Mostly just play either retro game emulation on it or a couple of other games. I had purchased an Xbox One controller to use with it since iOS 13 introduced compatibility with it, but found carrying around a controller with a phone stand attached was awkward feeling and didn'
t really boast anything better than if I had just brought my switch with me.
* Gameboy Advance SP - I bought a GBA SP off eBay to play a custom Mother 3 cartridge I had purchased at the same time. When I first got it, it was in very rough condition (scratched up case, battery dying) but recently I did buy a replacement shell and new battery, to which I put my electronic repair skills to use! Current Games I Have/ Are Playing on it are - Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones, Metroid Fusion, Mother 3, and Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga.
* Nintendo DS Lite and 2DS XL - Putting these in the same area because even though the DS Lite has a GBA slot, i mostly use it for DS games. Hardly use these atm.
* Gamecube w/Gameboy Player addon - Again with the gameboy! I had purchased the gamecube from a streamer who's name escapes me atm. It came with a copy of Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes, of which I played for a bit, then remembered I am terrible at stealth, so stopped. I had purchased the GB player from ebay, which for some reason most listings did not come with the disk needed to use it, but fortunately I had kept mine from my original gamecube.
* Nintendo Switch - Love the switch, very good at being both console and handheld (even though i mostly use it as a console). Bought it second day it came out, I went to gamestop because I heard they were taking preorders for the next shipment, they weren't, decided to cheque out best buy just for hahahas, they had one extra one in the back and I bought it. Mostly been playing Luigi's Mansion 3, skyrim for the xth time, and also shovel knight recently. Also Fire Emblem: Three Houses.
* NES and SNES Classic Editions - I am gonna be real, I mostly bought these cause they look cool, and since the Switch now has a decent library for both NES and SNES I havent touched these in a while. Still really cool tho.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version