Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 06:48:56 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup*  (Read 228675 times)

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
I  might not be one of the more prolific posters on here but I want you to know that I love you all and that I'd take a bullet for each and every one of you.
Mr. Hunky Academia, June 28, 2019, 08:32:18 pm

Please Mr Academia, think of your students! Without a hunky professor, how will they make it out of bed in the morning!
Mique Shell Game Mr. Hunky Academia

Mique

• Paid
  • Pronounced like Mike
He'll take all the bullets and shrug them off with a flash of his shining teeth!
Shell Game Mr. Hunky Academia

Carbon

• Paid
  • Can wink with both eyes at once
St. Bernardus Abt 12
I'd get it again but only as my only beer for the night
Like a porter that someone just spiked with vodka, yet without watering down the porter taste. Just added burn
Enjoyable
I want to be sober so I can be in my air conditioned car
Gonna use my streak freeze on Duolingo and forget about doing it now at the pub. I'm at 102 days I've earned it
chai tea latte

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
HI EVERYONE IT'S ME AGAIN

i've been through a lot the last couple years, but i really feel that y'all who make the community feel so... community-like? you've been something kinda special to me. I feel like I've found a fuckin' family in my extra credit cast/crew. seriously, the friends i've made thanks to this place i love to death, in a way i never thought possible before (blood relatives suck!) and i'm just so, so grateful for it all.

Wow it's so much easier to get me drunk... I like it!
Mr. Hunky Academia Achilles' Heelies Macho Masc Sangy Savage

Achilles' Heelies

• Ridiculist
  • Intelligent Doggie Tracking System
Hey you jerks! You're all great, and I'm better knowing you,!
chai tea latte Mr. Hunky Academia Macho Masc Sangy Savage Shell Game

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
Hey you jerks! You're all great, and I'm better knowing you,!
Achilles' Heelies, June 29, 2019, 01:23:50 am
NOICE
Achilles' Heelies

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
I'm Canadian and I've traveled down to Seattle to celebrate pride in July (Vancouver - my home) does not celebrate it in pride month because of dumb local history. Tonight I saw the dykes on bikes (excellent) and met several online friends and hung out in a park, and then I believe I accidentally and sexily wrecked a 5 year engagement by not even kissing a woman who seemed to be poly but also later appeared to be in an abusive relationship? She was  very drunk and I got her a glass of water when she fell down drunk. Not one to kiss and tell but having rather a long night of it {owned). But when I was looking for this hot redhead who grinded on me I met this woman from not only my (Canadian) city but my 5 neighbourhood who was a powerful and 5* romantic butch and is going to. Be my wife
Mr. Hunky Academia

chai tea latte

• Paid
If yore LGBT+ (yes, you) you have to bulb this it's the rules. Let's hit a record!!  Xoxo chai 😘🎠💃
Macho Masc Sangy Savage Shell Game Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

Mique

• Paid
  • Pronounced like Mike
I'm pretty sure I had like 2/3 of this bottle left, and now it's like...
Under 1/3? I dunno, but it's good and I don't want to try standing up.

Neal

I'm pretty sure I had like 2/3 of this bottle left, and now it's like...
Under 1/3? I dunno, but it's good and I don't want to try standing up.
Mique, July 05, 2019, 08:58:10 pm

Bottle of what? That makes a difference.

I bought a bottle of Irish cream, a bottle of espresso liqueur, and a bottle of 100 proof vodka, and I'm turning the whole thing into frozen mudslides starting 15 minutes ago.
Macho Masc Sangy Savage

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Started out the evening with some Hendricks Midsummer; lightly floral with some orange peel. Great over ice, as it cuts some of the "alcohol" taste. I have enough for some with tonic, maybe that'll help. A solid try if you like your gin with a bit of a floral taste. Probably wouldn't add bitters.

...then I polished off the rest of the grapefruit vodka with some limeade and now I'm terribly drunk, which means I'm all lovelorn, which is a little gross and unhelpful, but whatever ride that shit through

Spenny

• coolest guy
  • Paid
  • piss itself
ice cream is so good

Neal

Having a third of a bottle of Irish cream, vodka, and espresso liqueur mixed into a very large mudslide is probably not the time to be reseasoning my wok but here I am.
chai tea latte

chai tea latte

• Paid
Where the hell is the last beer from the six pack. It was JUST RIGHT HERE.
Carbon

chai tea latte

• Paid
Where the hell is the last beer from the six pack. It was JUST RIGHT HERE.
chai tea latte, July 10, 2019, 12:57:12 am
it was under my pillow??
Macho Masc Sangy Savage Carbon Wrought Turtle bubbleuj