Projects > The F Plus

Episode 103: Adam Carolla Would Look Better In A Burqa

(1/15) > >>

Lemon:
I guess if you think about it for a little while, you could probably come up with a couple good things that women have provided for the world. Apparently the square bottom paper grocery bag was invented by a woman, also COBOL, and say what you will about the execution, but Toxic is a pretty catchy song. Still though, for the writers of sites like the-spearhead.com, avoiceformen.com and Men Going Their Own Way, that simply isn't enough. These are some dudes that have some issues with women, and like a lot of things, that's the fault of women. This week, The F Plus feels emboldened by the smell of urinal cakes.

Ansemaru:
I must try hard to not scream. It is hard. It is so very hard.

But god, the jokes are making this go from horrible to bearable. The ridiculists are really on the ball with this one.

cyclopeantrash:
As a feminist this pisses me off. As a male, this pisses me off. As an fplus fan, this made me laugh hysterically. The reactions were brilliant. They top even the Uneducation reactions. I was caught between punching my wall and splitting my sides the entire time.

Adam Bozarth:
I think Lemon left in all of my sighing and groaning. I apologize, listeners, it's just that these are the most reprehensible people on earth.

chai tea latte:
I think Lemon left in all of my sighing and groaning. I apologize, listeners, it's just that these are the most reprehensible people on earth.
Adam Bozarth, June 13, 2013, 03:18:50 am
--- End quote ---
So why do you go on a podcast with them?

hey-YOOOOOOOO

(honestly though what a fucking good episode, major congrats in order to all the Ridiculists and sherlockian for compiling a fantastic doc)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version