Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:07:44 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 399: Check This Shift Out  (Read 2405 times)

Recon Rabbit

• Paid
399: Check This Shift Out #15
If you believed this when you were a teenager where would you have 'scripted' yourself into? I would have been the youngest officer on the Enterprise and Data's best friend or like... the tambourine player for Gorillaz because I can't conceive of myself with musical talent even if I was playing magic pretend
DykeDastardly, February 24, 2024, 10:23:21 pm

As I'm sure all of us are thinking but aren't proud enough to say it out loud, I pictured myself hanging out with Sonic the Hedgehog on the beach from the 1996 movie.
adrenochrome dome Puppy Time

PaulLovesToLaugh

• Paid
399: Check This Shift Out #16
I don't dare contemplate what my mind would have done
thelizzerd

thelizzerd

• Paid
  • Make documents, not sense.
399: Check This Shift Out #17
If anyone else was curious, the subreddit with the highest user overlap to r/shiftingrealities is r/miraculousladybug, Who would've thought these people would be into animated cartoons?
Bodark Salubrious Rex Puppy Time xX_sp00ks_Xx

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
399: Check This Shift Out #18
If you believed this when you were a teenager where would you have 'scripted' yourself into? I would have been the youngest officer on the Enterprise and Data's best friend or like... the tambourine player for Gorillaz because I can't conceive of myself with musical talent even if I was playing magic pretend
Before I got into weed at a tender age I'm sure I would have wanted to be Peter Parker Spider-Man Earth-616 which was at the time he was engaged/married to Mary Jane. I knew well this was a bad choice but would have done it anyway, for the love of webslinging and redheads.

Post weed me would have chosen a crude adult swim show or an edgy video game or something stupid. *somehow even more stupid than wanting to be Spider-Man.
Lemon Puppy Time xX_sp00ks_Xx
« Last Edit: February 29, 2024, 06:30:04 pm by Dr. Buttplug »

adrenochrome dome

• YIMBY
  • Paid
399: Check This Shift Out #19
If you believed this when you were a teenager where would you have 'scripted' yourself into?

In junior high I started writing a story that was literally, "I'm going jump into a fantasy world that I control every aspect of." I don't think I made any attempt to hide the self-insert part. Still have the drawings.
Puppy Time

Pavlova

• Paid
399: Check This Shift Out #20
the thing about the minecraft dudes near the start of the ep? they're real dudes, not fictional. If the OP was cool* enough they too could be invited to the minecraft server - in real life!

*had dubious enough youtuber morals and floppy hair

Tipsy Almond

• Paid
  • Must've blown a fuse, nothin' going on
399: Check This Shift Out #21

I was going to say Pikmin, but I think that exploring a posthuman Earth filled with insects that want to eat my face would suck regardless if I was my normal height or 1 inch tall.

The explodey bugs would be really annoying/dangerous.