Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:05:43 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 146 - Sissied with a Kiss  (Read 3569 times)

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
Episode 146 - Sissied with a Kiss

GirlKisser420 chai tea latte Immoral Filth

Mix

• God's Personal Jester
  • Paid
  • ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Episode 146 - Sissied with a Kiss #1
i forgot i was on this episode. can't imagine what would lead me to block out my memory of this recording
Shell Game Immoral Filth A Meat Salubrious Rex Dr. Buttplug RoeCocoa oscaruglyface

adrenochrome dome

• YIMBY
  • Paid
Episode 146 - Sissied with a Kiss #2
I am terrified to listen to this one. Thanks in advance!
chai tea latte RoeCocoa

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
Episode 146 - Sissied with a Kiss #3
Lmfao

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
Episode 146 - Sissied with a Kiss #4
are there special dentures adult babies can buy that make eating even harder and messier than having no teeth
jim and the mammograms thelizzerd

who8745

• Paid
Episode 146 - Sissied with a Kiss #5
I think this may be the first time you've stated that the reason Extra Credit has been redoing episodes is that they were lost. Well, I have a folder of almost every episode Extra Credit has ever done, including the really old ones.  So if you want those lost episodes back I could throw together a torrent or something to make sure people can still listen to them.  But, only if posting such a thing is ok to do so. 

PS. Before anyone asks, yes I have been very confused as to why they've been redoing all these episodes all these months.

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
Episode 146 - Sissied with a Kiss #6
I think this may be the first time you've stated that the reason Extra Credit has been redoing episodes is that they were lost. Well, I have a folder of almost every episode Extra Credit has ever done, including the really old ones.  So if you want those lost episodes back I could throw together a torrent or something to make sure people can still listen to them.  But, only if posting such a thing is ok to do so. 

PS. Before anyone asks, yes I have been very confused as to why they've been redoing all these episodes all these months.
who8745, February 13, 2022, 08:28:13 pm
I have them too. And I did throw something together. It's a surprise that I don't intend on sharing too easily, but it IS accessible. We've made several jokes about the old subjects disappearing somehow.

I'll just drop my original explanation here for convenience.

After getting some repeated feedback and discussing it with the cast, we decided that we should remove our first 37 or so episodes because their quality is both beneath the standards we now hold ourselves to and has also apparently driven people away! Since we'd rather people listen to our podcast and NOT feel a strong compulsion to stop listening, we chose to just make them unavailable. We're actually working on a project to rerecord some of the old documents so we can retain the content, though that'll ofc take time. We're also gonna be doing a little more additional trimming for a number of reasons, but we're largely where we want to be.
The aforementioned "number of reasons" are indeed still important and private so we would request that nobody do any extra archiving beyond what we have already done.
jim and the mammograms chai tea latte A Meat Dr. Buttplug adrenochrome dome thelizzerd

who8745

• Paid
Episode 146 - Sissied with a Kiss #7

who8745, February 13, 2022, 08:28:13 pm
I have them too. And I did throw something together. It's a surprise that I don't intend on sharing too easily, but it IS accessible. We've made several jokes about the old subjects disappearing somehow.

I'll just drop my original explanation here for convenience.

After getting some repeated feedback and discussing it with the cast, we decided that we should remove our first 37 or so episodes because their quality is both beneath the standards we now hold ourselves to and has also apparently driven people away! Since we'd rather people listen to our podcast and NOT feel a strong compulsion to stop listening, we chose to just make them unavailable. We're actually working on a project to rerecord some of the old documents so we can retain the content, though that'll ofc take time. We're also gonna be doing a little more additional trimming for a number of reasons, but we're largely where we want to be.
The aforementioned "number of reasons" are indeed still important and private so we would request that nobody do any extra archiving beyond what we have already done.
Shell Game, February 14, 2022, 12:02:42 am

Fair enough, I missed that message and didn't know. 
Also, don't worry I won't be sharing anything and I wish this podcast the best. 

Great Joe

• Local good at video games be-er
  • Paid
  • Myahhh!
Episode 146 - Sissied with a Kiss #8
PeeNA

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
Episode 146 - Sissied with a Kiss #9
I held off on listening to this one for a while because I had a feeling the subject would be awful and I wanted to minimise the chances of someone overhearing any of it while I listened. Turned out it was much worse than I expected in ways I could never have possibly guessed!

SingingFish

• Paid
  • take me to the river
Episode 146 - Sissied with a Kiss #10
Particularly fond of how the one guy left a twenty dollar bill that the usher won't even be able to spend now since he decided to write "I'm sorry I wet my panties" on it.
Salubrious Rex chai tea latte Shell Game thelizzerd
« Last Edit: April 05, 2022, 11:37:02 pm by SingingFish »