Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:36:37 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 1446278 times)

Sovereign

• Self-proclaimed writer
  • Paid
  • none pizza left beef
More often than not I quickly avert my gaze from someone if I think it looks like I'm staring, but I have no doubt that that just makes it seem like I was staring and got caught.
Bodark Dr. Buttplug Nifty Nif Really_Quite_Nice

Vinny Possum

• Garfield's cosmic love katana.
  • Paid
I'm having a hard time wrapping my brain around the word "pad" right now. Maybe I'm just drunk, but I'm having a really hard time placing what exactly a "pad" is. All I can get is that it is something wider and longer than it is thick. The word implies something soft to me, but the more I thing about it, the less that makes sense as we have things like launch pads and mouse pads that are definitely hard.

Please help I'm drunk and can't sleep because I'm thinking about pads.

Silent Liver Disease

• 22-pie initiate
  • Paid
  • Cogito ergo bump
For some reason I'm exposed to a lot of Home Depot advertisements. In all the recent ones they include this vague industry rhythm of clinking and clanking sounds in the last few seconds. Nothing gets me more pumped to tear down an oak tree with my bare hands.

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
No store in this country sells 6.35mm to 3.5mm Female to Male audio cables, I'm thinking of exchanging my microphone for a USB microphone just because I can't find a reliable adapter for it that lets me plug it into my computer

Fuck I'm an idiot, I can just remove my XLR to 6.35mm cable from my microphone and get an XLR to 3.5mm
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 06:58:21 am by A Meat »

A Meat

• Paid
Hammock with mattress?
Nifty Nif

Carbon

• Paid
  • Can wink with both eyes at once
Hammock with mattress?
A Meat, July 21, 2016, 04:51:10 pm

Rain!

A Meat

• Paid
Hammock with mattress?

Rain!
Carbon, July 21, 2016, 05:04:28 pm
What if it's an indoor hammock like that therapist dude in Twin Peaks had?
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

Carbon

• Paid
  • Can wink with both eyes at once
Hammock with mattress?

Rain!
A Meat, July 21, 2016, 09:57:12 pm

A mattress in an indoor hammock is just a more difficult to make, more difficult to use, and less comfortable bed. There's no breeze to sway in or trees to look up at, yet you still have the chance to flip yourself in your sleep and fall and die, and in the first place you have to pull some custom carpentry to suspend the thing.

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
Why aren't there musical pieces especially for whistling? Wanna hear a concerto for soprano whistler or acapella whistling
A Meat, July 15, 2016, 10:56:13 am

One of the first hit recordings of all time was a man who whistled.

positive stress

• your favorite cool pizza star
  • Paid
  • beep beep ribby ribby
There's a guy running for Washington state auditor whose last name is Sprung and I'm really disappointed that he doesn't have a slogan along the lines of "when you walk in with an itty-bitty waist to your local polling place, you vote Sprung"

(I'm sure you could do something better, change "itty-bitty waist" to something more relevant to the position of state auditor, but this idea isn't worth refining into anything legitimately clever, it's more about structure than content)

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
Hammock with mattress?

Rain!
A Meat, July 21, 2016, 09:57:12 pm

A mattress in an indoor hammock is just a more difficult to make, more difficult to use, and less comfortable bed. There's no breeze to sway in or trees to look up at, yet you still have the chance to flip yourself in your sleep and fall and die, and in the first place you have to pull some custom carpentry to suspend the thing.
Carbon, July 21, 2016, 10:16:27 pm

Maybe a soft weave hammock with springs on the supports to provide a feeling of weightlessness?

A Meat

• Paid
There's a guy running for Washington state auditor whose last name is Sprung and I'm really disappointed that he doesn't have a slogan along the lines of "when you walk in with an itty-bitty waist to your local polling place, you vote Sprung"

(I'm sure you could do something better, change "itty-bitty waist" to something more relevant to the position of state auditor, but this idea isn't worth refining into anything legitimately clever, it's more about structure than content)
fruithag, July 22, 2016, 12:14:19 am

Can we get him a running mate with the last name Trapp?
xX_sp00ks_Xx

Gyro

• touched fuzzy, got dizzy
  • Paid
When Alex Jones inevitably dies of some cholesterol-related disease (because he is very fat), I bet a shitload of conspiracy theorists will flip the fuck out and call it an assassination.

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
When Alex Jones inevitably dies of some cholesterol-related disease (because he is very fat), I bet a shitload of conspiracy theorists will flip the fuck out and call it an assassination.
Gyro, July 24, 2016, 04:13:58 pm
Knowing Alex Jones, his Will is probably going to start with an itemized list of people to blame
Gyro Dr. Buttplug Maxine Headroom

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
Told a friend to stop posting nostalgic memes on Facebook because it made him seem like he wanted to crawl back into his mother's womb. Since then he has done nothing but like pictures of big booty'd black ladies which all end up showing up in my feed. I don't mind seeing these shameless selfie posts (some part of my male brain won't let me hide his likes) but I feel sorry for his fiance.