Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:49:08 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 236: Mana From Heathens  (Read 52203 times)

cashmir sweaters

• Paid
236: Mana From Heathens #75
I got to ask. All these people seem crazy about "optimising" everything in their lives from food to transportation to human interactions. My question is, what is it they actually DO with the saved time? I've never seen anyone of them write things like "Eating only Soylent gives me much more time to ski/read/work on my definitive book about the history of model trains".
montrith, February 01, 2017, 07:11:27 am

Programming
Lemon Sherman Tank

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
236: Mana From Heathens #76
I got to ask. All these people seem crazy about "optimising" everything in their lives from food to transportation to human interactions. My question is, what is it they actually DO with the saved time? I've never seen anyone of them write things like "Eating only Soylent gives me much more time to ski/read/work on my definitive book about the history of model trains".

Programming
cashmir sweaters, February 01, 2017, 10:44:05 am

You could probably program on the toilet, so this checks out

BARK RANGER

• MRS. ASTOR'S PET HORSE
  • Paid
236: Mana From Heathens #77

Install a sustainable housing project shipping container on a hill and play with inflatable drones
Look down on the masses while tenting your fingers and proclaiming "my shits... are the MOST efficient"
« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 06:33:18 pm by BARK RANGER »

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
236: Mana From Heathens #78

try to quell the emotional turmoil we are conditioned into by capitalism where we judge ourselves by our ability to work
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
236: Mana From Heathens #79
One of my co-workers told me about how he used to live at an incubator, which according to him was a Silicon Valley mansion where they paid for your room and laundry and maids and everything, and all you had to do was give them sixteen hours a day of coding.

It's not related to Soylent, but it kind of is very related to Soylent.
NotHelpingMatters

cashmir sweaters

• Paid
236: Mana From Heathens #80
One of my co-workers told me about how he used to live at an incubator, which according to him was a Silicon Valley mansion where they paid for your room and laundry and maids and everything, and all you had to do was give them sixteen hours a day of coding.

It's not related to Soylent, but it kind of is very related to Soylent.
EYE OF ZA, February 01, 2017, 04:17:19 pm

Someone tell these guys the world of Snowcrash was supposed to be bad
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Macho Masc Sangy Savage Yavuz chai tea latte Sherman Tank Cirr A Meat Knitting Machine Frank West NotHelpingMatters

duz

• Paid
236: Mana From Heathens #81

Programming
cashmir sweaters, February 01, 2017, 10:44:05 am

You could probably program on the toilet, so this checks out
Sanguinary Novel, February 01, 2017, 11:53:01 am

No probably about it, you certainly can!

Yavuz

• Fave: Heavily Excessive Prekumquatxop
  • Paid
  • whats up you cem loving fuck
236: Mana From Heathens #82
Hey, is anyone else here completely and stupidly monster cock? (Spoiler alert: yes.)

Hooray, I have successfully eliminated the instincts that kept me from consuming this offense against nature! Now I can drink it all the time!

Hi, I'm getting really bad headaches from drinking Soylent, so obviously I am not going to stop it. Instead, I am going to ask Reddit about it.

Corn Syrup RoeCocoa

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
236: Mana From Heathens #83
Huel
Yavuz Sultan Selim, February 11, 2017, 07:08:04 pm
NOW WHAT'RE Y'ALL DRINKIN' THERE?
BARK RANGER dijon du jour Corn Syrup Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop RoeCocoa Down10 Sherman Tank

BARK RANGER

• MRS. ASTOR'S PET HORSE
  • Paid
236: Mana From Heathens #84
Huel
Yavuz Sultan Selim, February 11, 2017, 07:08:04 pm
NOW WHAT'RE Y'ALL DRINKIN' THERE?
EYE OF ZA, February 11, 2017, 07:45:44 pm

dijon du jour RoeCocoa xX_sp00ks_Xx Lemon Sherman Tank

Yavuz

• Paid
236: Mana From Heathens #85
Upon researching "Huel", it turns out that it's a British company started by a dude who worked in online marketing, surprise surprise.

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
236: Mana From Heathens #86
I've got food poisoning or something and I now know what it feels like to consume Soylent without ever having to even consider buying the stuff.

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
236: Mana From Heathens #87
I've got food poisoning or something and I now know what it feels like to consume Soylent without ever having to even consider buying the stuff.
Elemantal Demon Sherman Tank Blitz, February 20, 2017, 05:11:00 am
I take it you're also eating salty pancake batter?

Yavuz

• Paid
236: Mana From Heathens #88

It's almost like your body wants you to eat actual fucking food, rather than choking down Soylent.

Yavuz

• Paid
236: Mana From Heathens #89
I want this to be the eternal "ridiculous crap from /r/soylent" thread.

What I want to know is how this person knows what their semen tastes like, and how they know that it hasn't changed in flavor.

cube abuser Sherman Tank Corn Syrup