Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 08:48:07 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 357: Vintage Conspiracy Theories From 2002 Or Earlier  (Read 4804 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
1234GO! Shell Game junior associate faguar RoeCocoa Mix marxcarl SHAMBA~1.SBB Vinny Possum Great Joe Achilles' Heelies Dr. Buttplug GirlKisser420 chai tea latte Immoral Filth cube abuser Zemyla KingKalamari Philosothelia adrenochrome dome

Great Joe

• Local good at video games be-er
  • Paid
  • Myahhh!
I liked that Ghostbusters reference.

Zemyla

• any pronouns
  • Paid
  • sitting on your monitor, making bad decisions
Why specifically lesbians? I wanted to hear about how that parent who got his kids taken by (most likely) Child Protective Services latched onto lesbians as the villain of the work he was the protagonist of.

Antivehicular

• she/her
  • Paid
  • ridin' high in my supervan
Why specifically lesbians? I wanted to hear about how that parent who got his kids taken by (most likely) Child Protective Services latched onto lesbians as the villain of the work he was the protagonist of.
Zemyla, July 28, 2021, 05:54:24 pm
My guess is that a social worker or similar in the CPS process was a woman who looked "butch" to this guy (which may just mean "dressed professionally, not much makeup" or "short hair" or "more than 5'3" tall" or God knows what), and this mutated from "I think this woman I hate might be a lesbian" to "taking away my children is a LESBIAN CONSPIRACY" in a distraught crazy creep brain.

Was anyone else deeply uncomfortable with the young daughters being described as "button cute?" It has an intensely Humbert Humbert vibe.
Zemyla jim and the mammograms xX_sp00ks_Xx Great Joe junior associate faguar KingKalamari SHAMBA~1.SBB

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
Evil-Link for smash
Dr. Buttplug Penultimatum

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
There are certain periods when conspiracy theories are more fun than awful. Not sure why 2002 is the cut off for this one, I imagine that a lot of 9/11 truther stuff sprung up after that and that's not very fun. Until late in Obama's second term I found a lot of sources of comedy from sites like "AboveTopSecret." Unfortunately for the last five or six years it devolved into a lot of super racist shit.

Right now it's a lot of COVID conspiracies wafting around every darkened corner of the internet making it less fertile for entertainment.
Zemyla jim and the mammograms Philosothelia

Escrow Jones

• Paid
  • Wishing I was a BB.
NSFW content. Click to show.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 06:00:14 pm by Escrow Jones »

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
You've heard of pee pee and balls now try BB and balls
Escrow Jones

junior associate faguar

• Frankly, an unreasonable level of uguu~
  • Paid
There are certain periods when conspiracy theories are more fun than awful. Not sure why 2002 is the cut off for this one, I imagine that a lot of 9/11 truther stuff sprung up after that and that's not very fun. Until late in Obama's second term I found a lot of sources of comedy from sites like "AboveTopSecret." Unfortunately for the last five or six years it devolved into a lot of super racist shit.

Right now it's a lot of COVID conspiracies wafting around every darkened corner of the internet making it less fertile for entertainment.
Dr. Buttplug, July 29, 2021, 03:55:11 am

That’s exactly why.
Escrow Jones Dr. Buttplug

KingKalamari

• Cephalopod Enthusiast
  • Paid
  • It's Samba time for Tambo & Weep Day for Urine Man
Was anyone else deeply uncomfortable with the young daughters being described as "button cute?" It has an intensely Humbert Humbert vibe.
Antivehicular, July 29, 2021, 12:31:31 am

This actually draws attention to another peculiarity that seems really common amongst the green ink, raving conspiracy weirdos: They always seem to have a handful of really specific stock phrases that they repeat throughout their screeds.

The Lesbian Studies weirdo had the whole recurring bit about hearing people crying and referring to their daughters as "(x)-cute", Gene Ray had stuff like "educated stupid" and "simultaneous four day" and the like and Francis E Dek had his "Gangster computer god". It's just a weird case that these people seem to hit on particular phrases to describe whatever it is they're trying to describe and constantly repeat them verbatim.

I feel like there has to be something common with how these people's brains are wired that causes them all to independently develop the same handful of eccentricities alongside their conspiracies.
junior associate faguar Great Joe jim and the mammograms adrenochrome dome

Philosothelia

• Paid
  • The world literally becomes the vagina.

Dr. Buttplug, July 29, 2021, 03:55:11 am

You’re dead on the money. When we compiled this doc, we didn’t have a specific date in mind for the cutoff. We didn’t want to include anything 9/11 related and it did seem that after that point, the online conspiracy culture started to get less creative, less funny, and more mean-spirited. Another major goal behind the doc that led to everything being pre-2002 was making Lemon see old websites. Because we want to make Lemon suffer.
Dr. Buttplug chai tea latte jim and the mammograms Lemon A Meat Shell Game junior associate faguar Cradicus RoeCocoa Great Joe