Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:40:54 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Reddit Island  (Read 14616 times)

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
Reddit Island
This was a half-completed doc I worked on a few months ago, but I ran into the issue that everything just got super samey really fast. There's some entertaining stuff, but no amount of mining is going to turn 'man wouldn't it be cool if we bought an island' into twenty pages of varied material.

Check it out, I guess? Maybe someone will get a kick out of it, at any rate.

montrith

• Petrodactyl Spotter
  • Internaut
  • You must be this tall to ride
Reddit Island #1
If I had loads and load of money to waste, I would totally buy an island. Then I would give one third to these guys, another to the Malatora people and the remaining bit to bronies. Then I'd just sit down and watch the magic happen.

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
  • Trouble with customers? Isfahano cares.
Reddit Island #2
And I would get rich off of arms sales.

Ansemaru

• we put our faith in
  • Paid
  • blast hardcheese
Reddit Island #3
Isfahan, I sincerely hope that someday you can become filthy rich off of becoming a shady arms dealer in clueless nerd land wars. That will be your legend and your legacy. Making bank off of shitty weapons repainted with pony butt tattoos by telling the bronies they're 20% more effective.
Maxine Headroom

One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes

• Oh no it's the "The-World-Owes-Me-A-Living Lads"!!
  • Ridiculist
  • RARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARR
Reddit Island #4
Isfahan, I sincerely hope that someday you can become filthy rich off of becoming a shady arms dealer in clueless nerd land wars. That will be your legend and your legacy. Making bank off of shitty weapons repainted with pony butt tattoos by telling the bronies they're 20% more effective.
Ansemaru, February 22, 2014, 01:41:41 pm

This is seriously the best idea ever conceived.

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
Reddit Island #5
To them I would be the Lord of War(hammer 40K). STARRING NICOLAS CAGE YOU GUYS REMEMBER THAT MEME HE WAS IN UPVOTE AND SUBSCRIBE

The winning side would be the one who commits the fewest accidental self-injuries due to thinking guns work the way they do in animes.

Runic

• Is Putting A Donk On It
  • Paid
  • John Brown did nothing wrong
Reddit Island #6
The winning side would be the one who commits the fewest accidental self-injuries due to thinking guns work the way they do in animes.
Isfahan, February 23, 2014, 09:07:23 am
So you then.

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
Reddit Island #7
Hey hey hey, reddit has one half of a sniper team.

Username: maruandremaru
Timeframe of availability:
Would you be willing to live/visit here:
Time Commitment:
Able to Invest $:
Skills: Fluent in Klingon, French, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, and English; Also a trained sniper.
Notes:

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
Reddit Island #8
Skills: Fluent in Klingon, French, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, and English; Also a trained sniper.

"also a fucking liar"

Being able to look down a scope and pull a trigger does not make you a "trained sniper," and that's me being generous for not just assuming it's somehow related to Call of Duty. I'm sure by his logic he's also a trained marathon runner in that one time he totally avoided late fees by getting to the Hollywood Video down the street before it closed.

It tells me a lot that Klingon is the first language he listed.
Ganymede

Cheapskate

• Persnickety fussbudget
  • Paid
Reddit Island #9
If they got a Chamorro to front for them, they could set up shop in my neighborhood! It wouldn't be the stupidest political idea in the history of the Commonwealth, either, and I'm sure the local hashers would enjoy hiking through the ruins of their settlement as it was reclaimed by the jungle.

STOG

• im baby
  • Ridiculist
  • thiis is bernie bro, to me
Reddit Island #10
"Don't invade our island, as soon as we invent a homemade nuclear reactor and log 1,000 hours into Titanfall, our island will be pretty much invasion-proof. Take that, AmeriKKKa!"

Adept

• Statistically Insignificant
  • Paid
  • (p=.056)
Reddit Island #11

Yeah, I believe he speaks exactly one of these languages like a native speaker. But hey, maybe I'm being unfair. Let's bring in a Klingon control group and give him a few grammaticality judgement tests. Hab SoSlI' Quch!

Captain Capacitor

• Paid
Reddit Island #12
I am incredibly sad that this won't be an episode. The futurewife and I have been amassing content from Reddit Island for a while now.

So far our favorite quote is:

"Mauritius also sounds like a good contender, but for some reason I feel better being closer to Australia than Africa..."