Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:02:11 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 168: Sir Rev. Dr. Prof. John Kitchin Ph.D, Esq.  (Read 42351 times)

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
Just in case anyone else wanted that sweet stinger as a ringtone, here's the clipped version:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wea7gfy9ge092wy/fplus-answersthephoneforyou.mp3?dl=0
Sanguinary Novel, March 03, 2015, 07:55:19 pm

NOTE: Anyone who uses this as a ringtone is required by law to only answer the phone by shouting "YES, HELLO!" in Kumquat's voice.
portaxx, March 03, 2015, 09:55:06 pm
but who was phone?

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
Careful, or we might run into a problem. Now the f plus has introduced us to this supercut, the party party party song and those horrible jingles, there are now three terrible audio pieces from the f plus. If I have one as my alarm tone, one as my text tone and one as my ringtone, what will I do with the next one?

crow

• Paid
  • get smoked
Careful, or we might run into a problem. Now the f plus has introduced us to this supercut, the party party party song and those horrible jingles, there are now three terrible audio pieces from the f plus. If I have one as my alarm tone, one as my text tone and one as my ringtone, what will I do with the next one?
moooo566, March 04, 2015, 02:39:00 am

Play it before you enter rooms.

Adam Bozarth

• Your friend on the internet
  • Ridiculist
  • [File Photo]
moooo566, March 04, 2015, 02:39:00 am

Alarm clock.

Or set an IFTTT to make it play whenever the forecast calls for 30% chance of rain

Deep 13

• Paid
This is amazing. I've listened to the episode twice already just to try and parse all the crazy, but I may need a third listen, just to be sure I didn't miss any.

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
This is one of those episodes, like Dozerfleet among others, where it's just so crazy that you have to go back and relisten to try to get a grasp of the crazy. 

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
all I could think about when food whorehouses came up was that one kilgore trout story from breakfast of champions

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
I'm hoping some day we'll get a part 2, because it sounds like there was plenty of crazy for a second helping

LINDA

• the 49th unbreakable gstring
  • Paid
Just in case anyone else wanted that sweet stinger as a ringtone, here's the clipped version:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wea7gfy9ge092wy/fplus-answersthephoneforyou.mp3?dl=0
Sanguinary Novel, March 03, 2015, 07:55:19 pm

it's a race to pick up the phone before SEMEN
Nickel_Nips

Rhakan

• Paid
Hey guys, I think I can shed some light on the weird name of the website.  NZ9F is this guy's ham radio callsign.  According to the FCC he possesses an Amateur Extra license, which is the highest license class a ham operator can obtain.  I think they might want to make these exams more difficult in the future.

Puppy Time

• Rainbow Brownshirt
  • Paid
  • AND THEN THEY'LL HAVE A DONKEY HEAD!
Well, I can believe that he's smart/reasonably competent.  I can even believe he's an actual PhD, or at least was in the program.  He's just fucking crazy.  Presumably if he took some (blood-and-semen-laced) antipsychotics, he'd be capable of contributing meaningfully to society. 

Being completely off your rocker doesn't preclude you from being intelligent, it just means your brain don't work right.
Maxine Headroom RoeCocoa

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
  • Trouble with customers? Isfahano cares.
My first thought when Lemon announced the website address was "I bet that was a very easy day on GoDaddy for that guy."

Plague of Hats

• Paid
  • Actual sellout
Here is a technically SFW version of the amazing new ringtone sensation that's sweeping the nation. I can't wait to politely shout YES HELLO!? when my phone "rings."
Lemon Sherman Tank

Cat Planet

• Autosexual Lithromantic
  • Paid
The only thing that has disappointed me in this episode was the absence of stories about cuddle parties gone wrong. I mean, when I've read the episode description, my first thought was that the readers will be reading personal testimonies from weird creepos like the Sweaty Mocassin Fucker, but there hasn't been any of that unfortunately.

E: Fuck, wrong thread.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 12:13:18 am by Cat Planet »

One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes

• Oh no it's the "The-World-Owes-Me-A-Living Lads"!!
  • Ridiculist
  • RARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARR
The only thing that has disappointed me in this episode was the absence of stories of cuddle parties gone wrong. I mean, when I've read the episode description, my first thought was that the readers will be reading personal testimonies from weird creepos, but there hasn't been any of that unfortunately.
Cat Planet, March 14, 2015, 10:56:39 pm

I honestly tried to find some and I really couldn't find any good stories, weirdly enough. Lemon's "Portaxx was stalled out" is actually referring to my frustration with being unable to find some longer testimonials, haha. I found a few blog posts here and there, but they were all actually pretty depressing and messed-up, so they never got thrown in there. Go figure!