Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 11:13:14 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 203: It's Toasted  (Read 23366 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
203: It's Toasted

Bodark

• Joan Ocean's #1 Fansquatch
  • Paid
  • I'm real and I tried to suck your dick.
203: It's Toasted #1
My shitty yellow teeth were the one last thing about me that I thought couldn't be fetishized. The last fucking thing. Thanks a lot, Montrith.

edit: This could probably use the "you must be a killer" tag. The liberty van nutcase is using that monstrosity to transport bodies.
Sherman Tank Corn Syrup
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 01:05:06 am by Bodark »

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
203: It's Toasted #2
Makes me glad I could never pick up the habit. Just can't stand tobacco of any kind, even when I tried using a pipe like the pompous academic I am.

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
203: It's Toasted #3
And shouldn't there be "Thanks Montrith" and "There Are Better Ways to Kill Yourself" tags on this ep?
Bodark

QueenSyreen

• Unsurprised, yet Disappointed
  • Paid
  • very very strongly pro-vaxx
203: It's Toasted #4
"It can be quite a turn on to observe a member of the tender gender--"

What am I doing with my life? What the hell am I doing with my life? I like in a Central Time Zone state and it's three thirty in the morning and I just heard those words with my own ears. Three thirty. Why am I awake? Why do I listen to this podcast? What the hell am I doing? I am clicking all of the red xs and going to bed. good fucking night.
Gyro Ashto hautecouture Really_Quite_Nice

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
203: It's Toasted #5
STOG was really on fire this episode, you gotta be real careful giving him access to fire.
Gyro Bodark Sherman Tank Digital Walnut

RedMinjo

• Paid
  • Which of these houses is the most blue?
203: It's Toasted #6
Regarding the "what did we learn" part of the episode, it's absolutely baffling how the conspiracy nuts believe that the government is controlling the weather every day with chemtrails, but man-made climate change is obviously a mainstream media lie.  Like, those are the same conspiracy people, right?  I'd honestly prefer to believe that they aren't, and that even people with crazy baseline beliefs can at least remain consistent.  "They're so powerful that they can change the weather at will, but obviously nobody can make a lasting impact on it."

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
203: It's Toasted #7
Fetishize Eagle 20's, I fucking dare you

Deep 13

• Paid
203: It's Toasted #8
STOG was really on fire this episode, you gotta be real careful giving him access to fire.
A Meat, February 06, 2016, 05:54:40 am

Absolutely loved STOG in this episode. Thanks, STOG!

YetAnotherAmber

• Paid
  • official member of the Tender Gender
203: It's Toasted #9
now I had to go and change my personal text. 'members of the tender gender' may be my favorite recent f plus quote.

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
203: It's Toasted #10
I had to change my personal text as well

Zekka

• I AM IN INTO MATHEMATICAL CALCULATIONS AND MANY METHODS USED IN THE STOCK MARKET
  • Paid
203: It's Toasted #11
I'm like 15 minutes in listening to the dude who really wants to get hooked on cigarettes and then quit.

I didn't even consider how much better the "I want to do something inadvisable" episodes would be if you brought someone on who already did the inadvisable thing and got burned by it.

Aljonso

• It was all a trick. I deceived you.
  • Paid
203: It's Toasted #12
So, I kind of guessed coming in that smoking fetish would get brought up.

But I had also thought it would only be about fetishizing the "cool image" of smoking. What really got to me is that these people get their rocks off from the worst shit smoking does to you. The amount of times people exclaimed how much black lungs turned them on may not have been the grossest thing this podcast had for a while, but it was the most repulsive.
Lokiii

Positronic

• You told a squash lie!
  • Paid
  • You broke a squash promise!
203: It's Toasted #13
It must be disappointing to meet a woman with nicely yellowed teeth, only to find out that she just drinks a lot of coffee.

Dawnswalker

• Paid
203: It's Toasted #14
I'm sorry to hear that you're having setbacks with trying to quit, Lemon.

If it helps, try picturing some pallid creep in a smoking jacket he bought off of eBay, jerking it to the thought of you sticking a cigarette up your urethra,
DetectiveSlowpoke