Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:05:55 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 225: Something Something Disrupt  (Read 8660 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
225: Something Something Disrupt
My audio is a little weird in this one, still figuring out the new mic.

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
225: Something Something Disrupt #1
Welp. Went to idea swatch, and this was on the frontpage:
http://www.ideaswatch.com/startup-idea/i-am-sovereign
Bodes well for the epsisode.

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
225: Something Something Disrupt #2
This might be the single dumbest idea/invention site the F Plus has done yet.

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
225: Something Something Disrupt #3
The tough thing with making this doc is that so many of the ideas were just painfully bmonster cock, there are dozens of people going "I want to make a gimmick social media app!" and then nobody replies or just reasonable things like "I need someone to port my app to iOS" or startups that are exactly identical to an existing thing along the lines of "A Segway, but cheaper"and nothing more.

Nifty Nif

Gyro

• touched fuzzy, got dizzy
  • Paid
225: Something Something Disrupt #4
I'm at the cannabis bubbles bit, and, this was a stealth Highdeas episode, wasn't it?
Nifty Nif

adrenochrome dome

• YIMBY
  • Paid
225: Something Something Disrupt #5
For when your ex calls.
Lemon

Nifty Nif

• Big Dumb Slimy Monster
  • Paid
  • powerful and can be dangreous
225: Something Something Disrupt #6
RE: gamification-- I call the "kiss" and "slap" buttons "smooch" and "smite" because they sound nice that way.  Forum cheevos are a mysterious game.  I kind of like the concept of gamification in general; it works on forums and other places where you're trying to get a group of people to self-moderate or achieve a goal.  App designers love applying it to everything, though, and it can make the user feel like a lab rat when it's badly applied.

Carbon

• Paid
  • Can wink with both eyes at once
225: Something Something Disrupt #7
RE: gamification-- I call the "kiss" and "slap" buttons "smooch" and "smite" because they sound nice that way.  Forum cheevos are a mysterious game.  I kind of like the concept of gamification in general; it works on forums and other places where you're trying to get a group of people to self-moderate or achieve a goal.  App designers love applying it to everything, though, and it can make the user feel like a lab rat when it's badly applied.
Nifty Nif, August 23, 2016, 04:21:25 pm

Here in the ballp.it, it's smite or be smitten.
Nifty Nif Jack Sensation Bodark Yavuz

Down10

• Square Pusher
  • Paid
225: Something Something Disrupt #8
No shit?
Nifty Nif

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
225: Something Something Disrupt #9
No shit?
Down10, August 24, 2016, 10:46:16 am

HOW DO YOU HAVE SO MANY NEGATIVE CHEEVOS?? You're stuck forever in the Negacheeverse with Chai

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
225: Something Something Disrupt #10
Cheevos are a mysterious force.

Carbon

• Paid
  • Can wink with both eyes at once
225: Something Something Disrupt #11
I just went to the member list and discovered I can't sort by number of cheevos. What the hell?

MyFaceBeHi

• Second worst joke person
  • Paid
225: Something Something Disrupt #12
Not sure if over-saturation of memes
*Picture of Fry*
Or just Portaxx

(Phone posting and can't be bothered to """create""" the meme. If only there was an app for that...)
Nifty Nif Sherman Tank

Knitting Machine

• Paid
  • Buried in Yarn
225: Something Something Disrupt #13
I know at least two people who would cook more if cooking cheevos were real and yes I do need new friends
Fanzay Corn Syrup

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
225: Something Something Disrupt #14
I know at least two people who would cook more if cooking cheevos were real and yes I do need new friends
Knitting Machine, August 25, 2016, 01:17:23 pm

That means in some universe that really has cooking cheevos, there'll be dumb shit like "Starting Out Hot! - Boiled first pan of water" and even dumber things like "Forever Alone - Order pizza from Little Ceasar's 365 days in a row"
Nifty Nif