Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:44:57 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup*  (Read 228261 times)

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
This happy hour was the worst idea, and it has never been more apparent that this company is going to fold. 90 year old firm, mismanaged into oblivion. And since I'm overhead, I'll be the first to be canned. I've been applying for months now and I just can't make it happen.

At least my friends said that I could move in with them if my job gets canned, and I can become a leeching parasite of a human being. It's all great and very affirming in the background of ecological destruction. I'm gonna stay drunk until I pass out. It's the only way

sambair

• Paid
Drinking for the first time after taking a hiatus for a couple months. Beginning with a hemp-flavored malt liquor. It's about as good as it sounds. Would not recommend.

Neal

I just bought a bottle of Tullamore Dew and have nothing to do for the rest of the night. Keep me in your prayers.

Neal

yheol0 thys stuf fis like liquid saw dust but i can't stop drinking it
Macho Masc Sangy Savage Lemon Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop NutshellGulag chai tea latte

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Neal, April 13, 2019, 07:58:08 pm

Like someone bottled the "walked into a woodshop" smell? Sounds delightful

Neal

Imagine someone spritzed a chunk of raw oak with some caramel syrup, then you bit into it.

Turtle

• [F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+]
  • Paid
What if I'm drunk and have nothing to say? Where's my thread?!

Neal

What if I'm drunk and have nothing to say? Where's my thread?!
Turtle, April 13, 2019, 10:28:10 pm

You post to this thread with the smiley freaking the fuck out.
chai tea latte Macho Masc Sangy Savage . PigSpine

Spenny

• coolest guy
  • Paid
  • piss itself
I love The Venture Brothers so much.

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
how you doin', champ?
PigSpine

Neal

how you doin', champ?
chai tea latte, April 14, 2019, 10:14:28 am

Pretty good today, thanks! I was wise enough to drink water last night and so didn't wake up with a pounding headache this morning.

Neal

I got some grading done, got two new episodes of my favorite podcasts, had a board game meetup where we played one of my favorite games, edited another episode of the podcast, and now I'm starting Whiskey Round Two with some salt and vinegar chips to boot. FUCK YEAH.
chai tea latte Shell Game

Carbon

• Paid
  • Can wink with both eyes at once
Not drunk yet but I'll work on it and get back to you. Making my way through this bourbon at an alarming rate so I gotta steel myself for trying Costco Scotch next.
My mantra is "what a deal" alternating with "Costco doesn't actually make it themselves"

Carbon

• Paid
  • Can wink with both eyes at once
I got there. Wanting fried food now, and or something salty. And I'd like to pet a good dog

Neal

I just finished off the bottle of Tullamore Dew. I wish I had access to fried food right now, but I'm hella broke because of fucking medical bills.