Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:00:45 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 1448999 times)

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
people on the internet may say that there's a sexual fetish for riding on trains called siderodromophilia, but I sure as fuck can't find any funny posts about it. a dissapointing journey
GirlKisser420, May 09, 2018, 05:59:34 am

I don't know, maybe like the flashlight enthusiasts, just really fucking crazy train people might be fun to read about. And there is definitely, definitely not a lack of those

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
people on the internet may say that there's a sexual fetish for riding on trains called siderodromophilia, but I sure as fuck can't find any funny posts about it. a dissapointing journey
GirlKisser420, May 09, 2018, 05:59:34 am

I don't know, maybe like the flashlight enthusiasts, just really fucking crazy train people might be fun to read about. And there is definitely, definitely not a lack of those
Cyborguinary Novel?, May 09, 2018, 07:18:44 am
What tweak will improve the velocity of model train? I tried putting rocks on it, but it only made it slower???
Macho Masc Sangy Savage Liatai Wyst

Shigan

• Cum golem with long hair on men
  • Paid
It's me, officer. I'm the one listening to all those 24/7 relaxing lo-fi hip hop beats. Please arrest me.
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Shell Game lazzer grardaion? chai tea latte bubbleuj

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
I'm wary because a lot of the trainspotters and similar are probably going to be autistic, and it would be incredibly difficult to laugh at posts without mocking that

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
A storm of crows fly
But Goku cannot be black
Simon Bolivar
[inspired by chaitealatte and Vinny Possum]
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Vinny Possum A Meat Yavuz chai tea latte

GirlKisser420

• Paid
the good fandoms: Godzilla, jeeves and wooster, gaki no tsukai, italo disco. everything else must die
Shell Game chai tea latte

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
Working on a Furry-centric parody of nineteenth century adventure novels set in a prison. It is titled "Château d'Yiff."
Shell Game Yavuz

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
the good fandoms: Godzilla, jeeves and wooster, gaki no tsukai, italo disco. everything else must die
GirlKisser420, May 09, 2018, 10:26:44 pm
Lemon Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop chai tea latte

GirlKisser420

• Paid
bertie is obviously a top and jeeves is a power bottom, this is a faker and doesn't count
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop chai tea latte

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
If your username on the Internet is "Wolfclock" you may want to step away from the monitor for a minute, no I mean literally, look at how it reads from back there, gosh, how did you not figure this one out, cripes.
Yavuz

Carbon

• Paid
  • Can wink with both eyes at once
If your username on the Internet is "Wolfclock" you may want to step away from the monitor for a minute, no I mean literally, look at how it reads from back there, gosh, how did you not figure this one out, cripes.
Spooks, May 11, 2018, 12:01:50 pm

What's so wrong with a wolfdock? Where else would wolf ships load and unload?
krytton GirlKisser420

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
Human Birth C-section Any%
Runic Carbon bubbleuj

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
The only problem with blue hair is when you sweat, it looks like I'm transforming into a blue man group performer

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • I BELLOW LOUDLY AS I TYPE THIS.
Whenever I ask an asian person to help me find asian ingredients in their store for something I'm cooking I am always so ready to be called an idiot and told I'm looking for the wrong thing and banished from the parkdale global supermarket forever

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
Why use Occam's Razor when you can buy the new Gilette™ Petaglyde, with new parallel 5-glyde technology