Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 10:00:36 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 232: Myers' Frigs  (Read 46372 times)

rhorsman

• Oculus Pffffft
  • Paid
  • Lorem ipsum come around and get some
232: Myers' Frigs #45
By the way, do you know what Jesus' Myers-Briggs type was?

INRI
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Puppy Time chai tea latte Yavuz adrenochrome dome Sherman Tank NutshellGulag Cheapskate lazzer grardaion? FinchChunk Vinny Possum Knitting Machine RoeCocoa brocretin Promethorn blunge

adrenochrome dome

• YIMBY
  • Paid
232: Myers' Frigs #46
...I liked knowing that other people described them selves the same way I did. I do think it's a good tool for kids who feel out of place...
bubbleuj, November 14, 2016, 10:41:10 pm

That's a really good example of using this sort of thing constructively.

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
232: Myers' Frigs #47
These are all good, but they need to be more insufferable.

Theeeeeerreeee we go.

Template:

One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes Bodark Liatai MyFaceBeHi Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop bubbleuj Achilles' Heelies Captain Nobeard Sherman Tank Yavuz nuffkins, of all people, Really_Quite_Nice SHAMBA~1.SBB

One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes

• Oh no it's the "The-World-Owes-Me-A-Living Lads"!!
  • Ridiculist
  • RARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARR
232: Myers' Frigs #48
Ohhhh. OHHHHHHH MY~

AND THERE'S A TEMPLATE~

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Sherman Tank

Glitterbomber

• Paid
232: Myers' Frigs #49
You know who doesn't get enough love in basketball history? Clyde Drexler. Alright yea I admit his shooting was kinda middle of the road, but the game's about so much more than that. The guy was a real worker, he could do a lot, but he especially was good at the assists and steals. You know, supporting stuff, not glamorous but really important if you want to win. He made up for his problems with being fast and slick, who cares if you aren't hitting threes when you can get the ball and blow past the other guys, right?

I mean he was a key part of all the teams he played in, I think all of them even retired his number and everything. I know the sure did here in Houston at least.

I mean, we all agree down here, he wasn't the best shooter the team ever had, but when push came to shove you just couldn't catch 22.
One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes chai tea latte Avian SHAMBA~1.SBB

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
232: Myers' Frigs #50
Overuse of the phrase Catch 22 is a major major major major problem
Corn Syrup Eider Duck Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop chai tea latte Sherman Tank SuperTrainStationH nuffkins, of all people, RoeCocoa lazzer grardaion? Promethorn Really_Quite_Nice Lemon

MyFaceBeHi

• Second worst joke person
  • Paid
232: Myers' Frigs #51
You know, I'm going to go on a long preamble, taking a long time getting to the punch line, all while leading up to the point where I say "it's a bit of a catch 22!"

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
232: Myers' Frigs #52
23 Skidoo!
Cirr Glitterbomber

Down10

• Square Pusher
  • Paid
232: Myers' Frigs #53
This was a good episode. That kid complaining about his classmates was rightfully infuriating.

The intro was good, but am I missing some context? It seems like something that could have been said before any episode ("hey, we may be jerks, but we aren't trolls or trying to suppress anyone"). Was there an actual incident or public accusation that I missed?

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
232: Myers' Frigs #54
Have you heard of the the US Presidential election?

Frank West

• Have you ever astraled and kicked it with satan
  • Ridiculist
  • Marky Mk 2
232: Myers' Frigs #55
This was a good episode. That kid complaining about his classmates was rightfully infuriating.

The intro was good, but am I missing some context? It seems like something that could have been said before any episode ("hey, we may be jerks, but we aren't trolls or trying to suppress anyone"). Was there an actual incident or public accusation that I missed?
Down10, November 16, 2016, 11:17:20 am

AFAIK, that comment is partially because of the presidential election, and partially because there's a specific, small, awful part of our fanbase that was whipped into extra action by the election results. I can't really go into more detail because I don't actually have any of the facts, but it's nobody that posts here.

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
232: Myers' Frigs #56

AFAIK, that comment is partially because of the presidential election, and partially because there's a specific, small, awful part of our fanbase that was whipped into extra action by the election results. I can't really go into more detail because I don't actually have any of the facts, but it's nobody that posts here.
Frank West, November 16, 2016, 11:26:16 am
Wait, is theflp.us finally big enough to have splinter groups?! Ballp.it Starry Plough when?

MyFaceBeHi

• Second worst joke person
  • Paid
232: Myers' Frigs #57

Frank West, November 16, 2016, 11:26:16 am
Wait, is theflp.us finally big enough to have splinter groups?! Ballp.it Starry Plough when?
AgentScoop (LikeAScoopOfStuffingFromATurkey, Thanksgiving), November 16, 2016, 11:35:41 am

thefpl.us2 - NOW MORE RIDICULOUS!

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
232: Myers' Frigs #58
There is a mountain cat in a box. Without opening the box it is impossible to determine whether the cat is an INTJ or an ENFP. Until the box is opened the mountain cat is simultaneously every, all and none of the Myers-Briggs personality types. In addition, the mountain cat may be an ABDL who's DTF. This, my friends, is what we call the true Catch 22.
Boots Raingear MyFaceBeHi bubbleuj Yavuz Achilles' Heelies Corn Syrup Vinny Possum Dawnswalker Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Sherman Tank Knitting Machine Gyro Really_Quite_Nice SHAMBA~1.SBB

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
  • Trouble with customers? Isfahano cares.
232: Myers' Frigs #59
In math class today Jeremy told me he caught twenty pokemon last night

I told him that's no big deal, I could catch twenty too
Yavuz chai tea latte Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Achilles' Heelies Corn Syrup Sherman Tank Saoirse-Lilith Bodark Carbon A Meat Cirr Really_Quite_Nice SHAMBA~1.SBB