Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:43:14 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 204: Slap 'Em Sane  (Read 41933 times)

Yavuz

• Fave: Heavily Excessive Prekumquatxop
  • Paid
  • whats up you cem loving fuck
204: Slap 'Em Sane #60
As mentioned on the Discord channel, Andy managed to update his website! It now has the navigation links *at the top of the page*. It also has a mobile site (I'm not sure if it had that before, but it definitely does now. This has happened in the last month, given that the most recent snapshot, from October 11, shows the old version.

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
204: Slap 'Em Sane #61
THE KADIR-BUXTON METHOD ALREADY EXISTS IN POPULAR CULTURE. I HAVE REALIZED THIS.

NSFW content. Click to show.

IT'S REAL AND IT WORKED, so think TWICE BEFORE KNOCKING IT
GirlKisser420 Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Dr. Buttplug

Sauce

• Common-gender prole
  • Paid
  • Screw it, I'll go with they/them
204: Slap 'Em Sane #62
Since I'm a paid-up member here now I'm going to vent about something that's always bothered me about this episode.

It doesn't include a reading of this page: http://www.kadir-buxton.com/preventing-unwanted-bodily-contact-in-ethnic-minorities

I can only conclude that the page didn't exist at the time of recording/doc compiling, because in my view it is a most succinct masterpiece of insanity.

I will give Red Rose Andy credit though, yellow and orange are ideal suggestions.
chai tea latte Corn Syrup

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
204: Slap 'Em Sane #63
That one's copyright 2018, so I guess it came in late

Sauce

• Common-gender prole
  • Paid
204: Slap 'Em Sane #64
That one's copyright 2018, so I guess it came in late
GirlKisser420, July 09, 2018, 05:56:09 pm
From what I can see that Copyright notice is the same throughout the site, even on pages that were mentioned/read in the episode. I definitely read it back in late 2016 anyway.

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
204: Slap 'Em Sane #65
Since I'm a paid-up member here now I'm going to vent about something that's always bothered me about this episode.

It doesn't include a reading of this page: http://www.kadir-buxton.com/preventing-unwanted-bodily-contact-in-ethnic-minorities

I can only conclude that the page didn't exist at the time of recording/doc compiling, because in my view it is a most succinct masterpiece of insanity.

I will give Red Rose Andy credit though, yellow and orange are ideal suggestions.
BrainedBySaucepans, July 09, 2018, 05:23:41 pm
I know this isn't exactly what you wanted but...
https://ballp.it/index.php?topic=2829.msg118189#msg118189
Sauce

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
204: Slap 'Em Sane #66
Wrought Mix Dr. Buttplug Yavuz Sherman Tank

Adam Bozarth

• Your friend on the internet
  • Ridiculist
  • [File Photo]
204: Slap 'Em Sane #67
This was posted to YouTube in 2016, but I just found it. And it rips. Sounds like a lost Clinic B-side.

Sauce

Sauce

• Common-gender prole
  • Paid
204: Slap 'Em Sane #68
This was posted to YouTube in 2016, but I just found it. And it rips. Sounds like a lost Clinic B-side.

Adam Bozarth, November 03, 2019, 04:12:27 pm
You're not going to mention it has the AK-B Seal of Approval?

Adam Bozarth

• Your friend on the internet
  • Ridiculist
  • [File Photo]
204: Slap 'Em Sane #69
I found it via ADK's page on his cure!

Sauce

• Common-gender prole
  • Paid
204: Slap 'Em Sane #70
Ok I just actually watched the video rather than listening to it minimized and I KNOW THAT BIT OF COAST THAT'S WHERE I LIVE.
xX_sp00ks_Xx

Eider Duck

• Eats nothing but mussels
  • Paid
  • And has weird corkscrew genitals
204: Slap 'Em Sane #71
Since this episode thread came up again, I've been rereading the document, and this bit about unblocking fallopian tubes made my blood run cold and be confused at the same time

I had been interested in finding a cure for infertility problems since a work colleague had been having problems conceiving due to blocked fallopian tubes. I was with a girl friend, and we thought it would be worthwhile to see if it was feasible to unblock fallopian tubes. When we entered the womb via the cervix, which had to be done very slowly we found that the womb needs lubricating to avoid immense pain. However, this problem was overcome by orgasm.

No comment.

I was then able to feel the fallopian tube all the way to the ovary and manipulate it as a practice for unblocking fallopian tubes.

Unless he had medical equipment then he probably couldn't manipulate it. I'd rather trust a doctor, not this prick
chai tea latte

Neal

204: Slap 'Em Sane #72
Our man Andy is on the pandemic!

Yavuz SHAMBA~1.SBB

Sauce

• Common-gender prole
  • Paid
204: Slap 'Em Sane #73
I just discovered this independently myself, although sadly it seems the beautiful yellow background has since been replaced with a boring white.

For public health reasons, I'll share AK-B's summary of his recommendations here:

To summarise:

1) Breath deeply all day to prevent aching muscles which could lead to death.
2) Roll on your side to cough up a lung at a time of mucus, to prevent drowning.
3) Go to bed an hour earlier to increase your energy that you will need to fight with tomorrow.
4) Imagine doing exercises to increase muscle mass because your body will be using your muscles as energy.
5) Stay warm.
Dr. Buttplug