Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:35:16 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 242: (Untitled Vaping Episode)  (Read 21652 times)

Chaymie

• Paid
242: (Untitled Vaping Episode) #30
You know, they used to have deep sea diving competitions.

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
242: (Untitled Vaping Episode) #31
You know, they used to have deep sea diving competitions.
Chaymie, February 13, 2017, 02:13:17 am

See, that requires a little thing called "going outside", so...

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
242: (Untitled Vaping Episode) #32

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
242: (Untitled Vaping Episode) #33
SHAMBA~1.SBB

accepting change

• Paid
242: (Untitled Vaping Episode) #34
i knew people made their own vape liquid but didn't really look into it until my sister found a website that sells the raw materials. i take it that it's only one of many distributors but it has some interesting components.

you could be "that guy"
(it has bad reviews)
or i'm not sure why you'd like to smell like this
smell like weed without the benefit of actually having weed
but the one that really caught my attention was this

Warning: Scoville heat units (SHU) 15,000,000.
which i kind of hope is true, and kind of don't. the thought of someone inhaling satan's asshole on a dare is great though. your body might even anaphalax out of self preservation. i realize its not meant to be done straight

and some other stores:

Lemon Sherman Tank Corn Syrup

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
242: (Untitled Vaping Episode) #35
Well, since this thread has been revived....

Not long after recording this episode, I bought myself a vape rig. I've tried to control my addiction to smoking several times in several different ways (including the nicotine gum and the little vapes like you get in gas stations) and the success of the experience has been short-lived. This time around, I got one of the vape kits like they describe in this episode (mine looks like this) and it's got a digital display, adjustable wattage and a choke. I bought it from a white guy who was the owner/proprieter of the vape shop, who had a double curled moustache, some sort of pillow on his head, and was on a goddamn hoverboard when I walked into the shop. The shop, incidentally, has a sign outside saying WE VAPE WE VOTE.

Everything about vape culture is irritating. It's a combination of the worst parts of weed culture coupled with the worst parts about tech culture. The flavors are incomprehensible ("Black Sun", "Chronos", "Raven") and the enthusiasts are deaf to the customer's requests. Hey man, I just need to have some monster cockogue to the thing that's been an emotional crutch for me for many years. "AWESOME DUDE IF YOU FLIP THIS SWITCH DOWN TO HERE YOU CAN BLOW A THICC CLOUD" Right, okay but I don't want to? I just want to not smoke. "I GOTCHU FAM TRY THIS SHIT IT'S LIKE MAPLE AND WALNUT AND CARDAMOM AND ANISE AND BLUEBERRY AND COTTON CANDY AND LAVENDER." My vape looks stupid, I blow out a thick cloud of glycerine vapor and that gives me exactly as much pride as my ability to turned burning tobacco into gross smelling smoke.

And it's working.

Now, it's dangerous for the addict to say something reckless like "Hey guys I'm totally over this addiction", but I'm doing better with this than I've ever done before. I took a break from it and smoked like Eisenhower for F Plus Live weekend and come Monday morning I was able to stop completely. I never do it inside, I take my dumb rig outside and do it on the porch. But as an monster cockogue, it's been effective. Times come up, often related to drinking, where I'm very much wanting a smoke and if I go outside and puff on my Missy's Wet Box, I feel better about that, and the urge is basically gone.

Also, because I don't really like vaping, it's working better for me. I don't do it on a daily basis, just when I have the urge. So days will go by without. The logistical problem there is that I don't bring my vape with me when I go out usually, and so if I do end up at a bar and I'm two beers in, I will start looking very lustfully at the lady one table over enjoying her Camel. And I have cheated. The addiction is certainly isn't fully under control, but more under control than it ever has been before, and that's due mainly to me actually having tried to quit several times and having learned where the problems are, but also to me having this other thing to use when I need to.

So thank you, vape rigs, for being so painfully uncool that I'll never get addicted to you.
Macho Masc Sangy Savage Sherman Tank Yavuz Vinny Possum xX_sp00ks_Xx Caroline chai tea latte Dawnswalker lazzer grardaion? Corn Syrup Liatai Nikaer Drekin Nemo2342 SHAMBA~1.SBB

bubbleuj

• Paid
242: (Untitled Vaping Episode) #36
Well, since this thread has been revived....

Not long after recording this episode, I bought myself a vape rig. I've tried to control my addiction to smoking several times in several different ways (including the nicotine gum and the little vapes like you get in gas stations) and the success of the experience has been short-lived.

[...]

So thank you, vape rigs, for being so painfully uncool that I'll never get addicted to you.
Lemon, September 05, 2017, 09:37:18 am

I had the exact same experience. I went back recently and bought another one since quitting smoking is awful.

If you let the sales people make conversation with you, it becomes a little awful since yes, the culture is super cringy.

But holy shit, does it ever work well.
Liatai

Neal

242: (Untitled Vaping Episode) #37
Macho Masc Sangy Savage Shigan Sherman Tank Frank West Lemon SHAMBA~1.SBB Yavuz

Yavuz

• Fave: Heavily Excessive Prekumquatxop
  • Paid
  • whats up you cem loving fuck

Maslow’s Tweeds

• Dumpster Firekin
  • Paid