Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 02:12:27 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: CTRL+V and post it  (Read 458061 times)

Ashto

• Paid
  • I don't even know anymore
CTRL+V and post it #450
Many years ago I had a cat called Millie. She was the tiniest little thing, but she more than made up for it in attitude. My house looked out onto a park, and she had chased so many dogs as they came past, that a warning notice was put up about her on a nearby tree. She also had a reputation for wandering into other people's houses, eating food, and occasionally curling up for a sleep in some poor unsuspecting dogs bed. The local pub eventually gave up on turfing her out, and she had a chair that became reserved for Millie.
But of all the shit she caused me, the worst thing was that she developed an obsession with getting into my neighbours house. He was highly allergic to cats, and I swear the little shit knew that, and went there on purpose. And the thing is, he was so God damn nice about it. This is the UK, so we're terribly polite about these things anyway, but he would come over, eyes red and streaming, snot pouring from his nose, and his skin the colour of a ripe tomato, and just say:
"Sorry to trouble you, but would you mind getting your cat? Obviously if you're busy don't worry, it's not urgent. Just, you know, when you've got a minute"
Meanwhile his voice was getting raspier by the word as his throat began to swell up. I baked that poor man so many "I'm so sorry Millie nearly killed you!" cakes over the years.
Anyway, here's the cute/homicidal little shit... http://i.imgur.com/EMVeqZK.jpg

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
CTRL+V and post it #451
i had a dream my clerk sent out an email to everybody in the company demanding they use the word nigger in every e-mail and i had to fire her even though i was not personally offended

Vinny Possum

• Garfield's cosmic love katana.
  • Paid
CTRL+V and post it #452

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
CTRL+V and post it #453
he 😜👦 was a skater 🚴🎿 boy 🎸🎮🚬she 🙅 said 💬 see you later 👋 boy ✌️ bush did 9/11 he🚶wasn’t good enough 👺 for her💅💆💇👰

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
CTRL+V and post it #454
Judging you? But you are gullible! This is a fact. You literally said that anyone who uses words like "iconography" knows what he's talking about and therefore should be trusted.
With regards to the use of the word, I do understand when the term is applied to cinema, but what is it supposed to mean with respect to Doom? What kind of "symbolic representation" are we talking about? What a giant rocket spewing demon symbolizes? I'm pretty sure it symbolizes a giant rocket spewing demon. Gashdarnit, that was very useful and relevant to my enjoyment of the game sarcasm
Do some research on the proper use of a term next time before making yourself look like a retarded snob, OK?

eatenmyeyes

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #456
unspinnable ratfuck

chai tea latte

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #457
1. It's impossible to get a girl

2. Girls today would consider this a boring date. Modern slut's idea of fun is going to wild parties, getting drunk and barfing all over the place, doing drugs, flashing tits at rock concert.

3. I'm too old to date teens in our backwards modern western culture.

positive stress

• your favorite cool pizza star
  • Paid
  • beep beep ribby ribby
CTRL+V and post it #458
LOL Hello Games was being sued by Sky TV for using the word "Sky"

Bodark

• Joan Ocean's #1 Fansquatch
  • Paid
  • I'm real and I tried to suck your dick.

Schumin Capote

• Paid
  • Nice to see you, to see you nice.
CTRL+V and post it #460
duvalier

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
CTRL+V and post it #461
QUESTION: We are a Belgian/French organization and are really big fans of your work. Several members would like to visit this years Gamescon in Germany and we know there will be a stand of Star Citizen. The question is, could we expect some kind of event or is nothing planned during Gamescon?

ANSWER: So in this Gamescon uh we're not doing the huge sort of like event that we did the last few Gamescons. I know we had the venue where I think we could put uh put about two THOUSAND people joining so uhm for this year *stammers* there was some uh ah like issue in lining up the venue we wanted to use UHHHH and *giggles* YOU REMEMBER LAST YEAR it uh was pretty hot and uh you know we were actually quite worried about the fact that it was getting too hot uhm you know *waves hand* whether uh you know uh LUCKILY WE DIDN'T HAVE ANY ISSUES uhm but we were kinda worried about people's health and safety because it was so packed and it was so hot uhm you know BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT WE WON'T BE DOING THINGS DURING GAMESCON this year so we're DEFINITELY gonna have uhhh several pop-up events. Uhhh if you guys remember uh you know last few years we've done this sort of big garden event uhhh which we've done in uh these sort uh park hyats big garden out front by the river and I'm sure we'll be doing something like that again uhhh as well as uhhh one or two other events. I know the sort of community team have been sort of talking about uhm having uhm these sort of pop-up events AND THEN WE'RE ALSO going to have a MUCH MORE involved uhh  stand on the show floor than last year. So we're gonna have kind of uhhh a uhhh kinda fun-themed uhhh space and uhhh so we'll have people on hand and we'll be showing and talking uhh various parts of the game. We'll probably showing uh teasing some new stuff that's gonna be coming up uhhh we're DEFINITELY gonna be showing some cool stuff at gamescon uhh to uhh PRESS and we'll probably have some element of that shown on uhm the show floor AS WELL as allowing people to get hands on (waves hand wild) and play the CURRENT stable build. Though it definitely will be worth coming to gamescon we're gonna have some cool stuff there uhmm you know I'll uhm be there a lot of the other uhh folks will be there too uhhhmm so we'd love to see you so uhhhm you know. Come visit us it's always- it's always a big thing for us and we are DEFINITELY going to be showing some stuff that you'll be-hopefully be excited about!

chai tea latte

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #462
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
CTRL+V and post it #463
Now it's spreading

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
CTRL+V and post it #464
chai tea latte