Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 04:24:10 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: CTRL+V and post it  (Read 437702 times)

🍆

• Spongy Wood Witch
  • Paid
  • Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge cunt
CTRL+V and post it #105
Laocius Corn Syrup

eatenmyeyes

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #106
subpoena

Rust

• Ouroboros
  • Paid
  • Happy little accidents
CTRL+V and post it #107

TheCrawlingChaos

• IWASWONDERINGIFTHEREWEREANYSTORIESWHEREJENSENISACATPERSONANDJAREDISADOGPERSONANDSOMEHOWTHISISACOMPLICATIONINTHEIRRELATIONSHIP?!?
  • Paid
  • Messenger of the Outer Gods
CTRL+V and post it #108
Here she is! I've got to write in the Unicorn kata by hand since you're letting me have it for free, but the rest should be done.

Runic

• Is Putting A Donk On It
  • Paid
  • John Brown did nothing wrong
CTRL+V and post it #109
The First Emancipator

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
CTRL+V and post it #110

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
CTRL+V and post it #111
[whispers seductively into yr ear, nibbles yr earlobe] listen, the steel beams in Tower A could never have melted at that te

TheCrawlingChaos

• IWASWONDERINGIFTHEREWEREANYSTORIESWHEREJENSENISACATPERSONANDJAREDISADOGPERSONANDSOMEHOWTHISISACOMPLICATIONINTHEIRRELATIONSHIP?!?
  • Paid
CTRL+V and post it #112

Pedro Pascal in The Miracle at Naples, for a friend who recently decided that his character in our 7th Sea game was played by the guy.

Frank West

• Have you ever astraled and kicked it with satan
  • Ridiculist
  • Marky Mk 2
CTRL+V and post it #113
ASIMO (アシモ Ashimo?)
Humanoid robot created by Honda in 2000. It appears as Koizumi's partner in his match with Hitler and Tristan on the Fourth Reich's moon base. It has the ability to change the appearance of tiles using a holographic projector, among other "ASIMO weapons."

TheCrawlingChaos

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #114
ASIMO (アシモ Ashimo?)
Humanoid robot created by Honda in 2000. It appears as Koizumi's partner in his match with Hitler and Tristan on the Fourth Reich's moon base. It has the ability to change the appearance of tiles using a holographic projector, among other "ASIMO weapons."
FrAAAAHnk West, October 28, 2014, 12:27:53 pm

Oh my GOD, is this that anime about world leaders deciding disputes through Mahjongg? That shit has to be the most cracked-out thing I've seen in a while.

Frank West

• Have you ever astraled and kicked it with satan
  • Ridiculist
  • Marky Mk 2
CTRL+V and post it #115
ASIMO (アシモ Ashimo?)
FrAAAAHnk West, October 28, 2014, 12:27:53 pm

Oh my GOD, is this that anime about world leaders deciding disputes through Mahjongg? That shit has to be the most cracked-out thing I've seen in a while.
TheCrawlingChaos, October 28, 2014, 12:55:16 pm

Yes. My co-worker did not believe it was a real thing. Sadly it looks like any clips of the show have been removed from youtube, so I can't share it with everybody.

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat

Runic

• Is Putting A Donk On It
  • Paid
  • John Brown did nothing wrong
CTRL+V and post it #117
Oradour-sur-Glane.

punpun

• Paid
  • listen here, daddy-o
CTRL+V and post it #118
d1bbbb

eatenmyeyes

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #119
I unequivocally refuse to be associated with this.