Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 07:26:56 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: CTRL+V and post it  (Read 431553 times)

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
CTRL+V and post it #300
Tom Brady should be the next chair of the Federal Reserve because he knows how to keep inflation at record lows

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
CTRL+V and post it #301
🚨🚨HEY🚨🚨 you winter ❄❄❄⛄⛄❄☁☁HOES💃💃🙋💁🙆 fall is almost over🍂🍂⛅ that means it's⏰ time⌚⏳ to fall on some seasonal DICK 🎉🎉🎅🍆🍆🍆🍆🎅🎅this COCKMAS🎄🎄🎁🎁🍆🍆💦💦💦💦 if you receive this it means you are a HOE🎅 HOE🎅 HOE🎅 😂😂who needs some holiday DICK ASAP⛄⛄🍆🍆💦💦💦🙅🙅 send this to 5🆗 thotty hotties💃😘😘💃or else you won't get Santa's MILK 😱😱😭😭🎅🚿🚿🍼🍼send it to 🔟 ✅✅and you'll get the WOOD from Santa's tree 🍆😍😍👉👌🙉🎄🎄🎄 if you send it to 20 you'll get put on his NAUGHTY LIST 👀😈😈🔥🔥♨🎅🍆🍆🍆💦💦💦👅👅💃

chai tea latte

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #302
If you had read the FAQs you would know all Amtrak trains that go through New York are Viewliners, not the two story Superliners. While an unfamiliar person would think that service from Atlanta to Birmingham was merely a local route, people using this forum should be aware that it is just a leg of the Crescent, from New York City to New Orleans, and therefore your entire scene where Sonic and Knuckles share an erotic rendezvous in the basement dressing car of a Superliner is inaccurate, as well as violating my own head canons about Sonic's aversion to germs.

chai tea latte

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #303
Y😎U BETTER 🙏🙎WAKE🙈🙉 THE 😎FUCK😎 👆🆙☝ AND 👃SMELL😤 THAT👀 👠SLUTTY👙 ☕C😩FFEE🍵 👧MOTHER👩 🍆FUCKER👉👌, Y😎U BETTER 💳B💷U💶Y💰 THAT DOOR 💪BUSTING💪 😗WH😘RE😗 OF A 💸DEAL💸 SELL💱 YOUR 😈IMM😯RAL👹 ➕AND➕ 😘SEXY😚 S😱UL ✌ 👉THIS👈 🏫C😛😛P😎RATE🏦 👺HOE👺 📤SEND📤THIS👆 ✌ 💳12.99💳 OF YOUR 👻Z💀MBIFIED👻 C😁😁PERAL 🍚CUM🍼 💧BUCKETS💧, AND↪ IF 👋YOU GET 👛75%👝 📫📬REPLIES, YOU ARE AN 🎰INDUSTRIAL🌁 🍆🍄DICK🍌🍆 🌌VACUUM🌌! 😮BUT!😮IF YOU GET 🆓🆓100%🆓🆓 📲REPLIES⚠, 😂😂YOU FUCKING DIE😂😂 AND BECOME 💸💸MONEY 👼👼JESUS!!!💸💸

Surgical Self Defense

• I am the ubermench of awkward boners
  • Paid
CTRL+V and post it #304

eatenmyeyes

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #305
εὕρηκα

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
CTRL+V and post it #306
A bunch of credits for the Brony tulpa episode are wrong. Nutshell, Adam and Bunnybread aren't in it, but Isfahan, Bumpgrrl, and Jimmyfranks are.

positive stress

• your favorite cool pizza star
  • Paid
  • beep beep ribby ribby
CTRL+V and post it #307
People who say Tumblr is mocking me: You fuckers are lying. I just checked.

Sherman Tank

CTRL+V and post it #308

chai tea latte

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #309
👏SLEIGH👏ME👏SANTY👏

🎅🎅🎅hey all you 💁💃SULTRY👅💦SANTA BABIES🎅👈this man has a 🙌📦😳BIG PACKAGE🙌🍆👀waiting in his                    👢STOCKING👢for you this christmas better be😜💋NAUGHTY💄😏cause santa wont give that big 🙌😲SANTY🌬🍆D🎅 if u😶boring ho‼️😭😱and if youre🍀lucky🍀you could get a SLEIGH RIDE
😫👏uuuuuMPFH👏SLEIGH👏ME👏SANTY👏😩 all i want under my🌲bush🌲is👇🙀DICK🍌💦👈send this to 10 of your 😜SKANKIEST😤STOCKING👅😳😩STUFFERS👀 or all youll get is a 😵LIMP🍆dildo😴

Sherman Tank

CTRL+V and post it #310

NutshellGulag

• Monkey Bacon
  • Ridiculist
  • My cat? Let me tell you about my cat...
CTRL+V and post it #311

Sherman Tank, December 18, 2015, 08:03:46 pm

Hey! I've read that book!

Sherman Tank

CTRL+V and post it #312

Sherman Tank, December 18, 2015, 08:03:46 pm

Hey! I've read that book!
NutshellGulag, December 18, 2015, 08:29:51 pm

I'm a historian who was also an archaeologist, and it's one of my favorites.

Caroline

• The Warren Buffett of snuggling
  • Paid
  • More spaceship than rabbit
CTRL+V and post it #313
Women still outnumbered in medical leadership by men with mustaches, study finds

"We defined a mustache as the visible presence of hair on the upper cutaneous lip ... We evaluated each leader for the presence of facial hair regardless of sex."

Kaleidoscope

• Paid