Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:20:36 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: CTRL+V and post it  (Read 431139 times)

Bodark

• Joan Ocean's #1 Fansquatch
  • Paid
  • I'm real and I tried to suck your dick.
CTRL+V and post it #390
Wearing pantyhose or full body lycra suits during diving (both by women and men, also under scuba-diving suit) is an effective protection against box jellyfish stings.

Vinny Possum

• Garfield's cosmic love katana.
  • Paid
CTRL+V and post it #391
Michael's Stores / Replenishment Associate

Runic

• Is Putting A Donk On It
  • Paid
  • John Brown did nothing wrong
CTRL+V and post it #392
I am tempted to say that a doctorate in AI would be negatively useful, but I am not one to hold someone’s reckless youth against them – just because you acquired a doctorate in AI doesn’t mean you should be permanently disqualified.

(I'm going to keep posting these until someone guesses where they're from.)
Nifty Nif

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
CTRL+V and post it #393
I am tempted to say that a doctorate in AI would be negatively useful, but I am not one to hold someone’s reckless youth against them – just because you acquired a doctorate in AI doesn’t mean you should be permanently disqualified.

Runic, April 17, 2016, 08:00:22 pm
Eliezer Yudkowsky and you can keep your two goddamn remaining guesses. Please pm me this shit for my doc.

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
CTRL+V and post it #394
Steve Largent

Runic

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #395

Runic, April 17, 2016, 08:00:22 pm
Eliezer Yudkowsky and you can keep your two goddamn remaining guesses. Please pm me this shit for my doc.
chai tea latte, April 17, 2016, 08:02:40 pm
We have so very many things to discuss my friend. I will message you in the morning. We're fucking doing this.
chai tea latte Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Ashto Cirr Courtesy Bee

Courtesy Bee

• Paid
  • buzz buzz
CTRL+V and post it #396
http://i.imgur.com/N6icAL5.jpg

I fucked up and deleted my post from internet.txt instead of editing it because apparently a confirmation box is not foolproof enough for me but here you go, this is what I posted there, fresh from my clipboard.

I know it's fake. I just wanted to put that in my post. It didn't have to be this way.

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
CTRL+V and post it #397
ITS ASS- OVER 😜😂✡ YOU KNOW 🙄WHAT THAT MEANS ‼️‼️ ITS TIME FOR YOU 👈👉JEW HOES 😷😷 TO SLURP😝 UP SOME BIG 🙆 OL' DICK 🍆🍆🍆🍆 WITH THAT MATZAH🍞 BALL 🏀🏀SACK SOUP 🍲⚫⚪🍜  YOU BEST WIPE THAT BLUUDDD 🔴🔴🔴 UP ⬆AND DOWN ⬇YOUR DOOR POST ‼️‼️‼️BECAUSE WE 👯AINT FUCK WITH NO CRIP 🖕NIGGAS 😷🙅🙅 NO WE DONT❌🚫 UNLESS THEY GOT THAT GOOD 😩JEWISH COCK 🍆😜😳😳 FOR US❕❕❕❕WE ALL 🙄💭KNOW THAT THAT NONE OF THE PLAGUES 🐸🕷 WERE AS BAD AS THAT HIV💉💉😱💯💯 SEND THIS TO TWENTY 2⃣0⃣ OF UR HOTTEST 💁🏼 AND SLUTTIEST 🤑😎👅💦 JEW BEEOTCHES  😉😉😉🙄 IF YOU GET FIVE 5⃣ BACK YOU A UGLY 😖JEW ✡ HOE 😱😱😱 IF YOU GET TEN BACK 1⃣0⃣🆒 THEN YOU HOT 🔥🔥 SHIT 💩💩 BUT IF YOU GET TWENTY BACK 2⃣0⃣ THEN YOU THE BADDEST 😍AND SLUTTIEST 😘WHORA IN THE TORAH AND YOU'LL👉👈 BE SCREAMING 🗣🗣OH PHAROAH👲 LET MY 🍆PEEPEE GO TONIGHT 🙌🏼💯💯 MUNCH 😜MUNCH 😫MUNCH 😵ON SOME NICE JIZZ 💦💦 FLAVORED MATZAH😉😉😱😱
Nikaer Drekin

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
CTRL+V and post it #398
I am genuinely offended that a system exists to give money to that Modest Medusa guy.
Quote from

Saaaaaame
Quote from

Vinny Possum

• Garfield's cosmic love katana.
  • Paid
CTRL+V and post it #399

Hello Vinny Possum • New posts • Replies
April 26, 2016, 03:35:20 am
ballp.it » Snakes In The Ball Pit » Yay, I get to talk about me! » CTRL+V and post it
« previous next »
ADD POLL
NOTIFY
MARK UNREAD
SEND THIS TOPIC
PRINT
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27]
Topic: CTRL+V and post it  (Read 26478 times)
Runic
Nothing that has physically happened on Earth in real life, such as proteins folding inside a cell, or the evolution of new enzymes, or hominid brains solving problems, or whatever, can have been NP-hard. Period. It could be a physical event that you choose to regard as a P-approximation to a theoretical problem whose optimal solution would be NP-hard, but so what, that wouldn't have anything to do with what physically happened. It would take unknown, exotic physics to have anything NP-hard physically happen. Anything that could not plausibly have involved black holes rotating at half the speed of light to produce closed timelike curves, or whatever, cannot have plausibly involved NP-hard problems. NP-hard = "did not physically happen". "Physically happened" = not NP-hard
Bulbed byNifty Nif
Bodark
Wearing pantyhose or full body lycra suits during diving (both by women and men, also under scuba-diving suit) is an effective protection against box jellyfish stings.
Vinny Possum
Michael's Stores / Replenishment Associate
Runic

Bulbed byNifty Nif
chai tea latte
Quote from: Runic on April 17, 2016, 08:00:22 pm

Not Always Sherman Tank
Steve Largent
Runic
Quote from: chai tea latte on April 17, 2016, 08:02:40 pm
Quote from: Runic on April 17, 2016, 08:00:22 pm

We have so very many things to discuss my friend. I will message you in the morning. We're fucking doing this.
Bulbed bychai tea latteAgentCoopAshtoplaceholder nameCourtesy Bee
Courtesy Bee
http://i.imgur.com/N6icAL5.jpg

I fucked up and deleted my post from internet.txt instead of editing it because apparently a confirmation box is not foolproof enough for me but here you go, this is what I posted there, fresh from my clipboard.

I know it's fake. I just wanted to put that in my post. It didn't have to be this way.
chai tea latte
ITS ASS- OVER 😜😂✡ YOU KNOW 🙄WHAT THAT MEANS ‼️‼️ ITS TIME FOR YOU 👈👉JEW HOES 😷😷 TO SLURP😝 UP SOME BIG 🙆 OL' DICK 🍆🍆🍆🍆 WITH THAT MATZAH🍞 BALL 🏀🏀SACK SOUP 🍲⚫⚪🍜  YOU BEST WIPE THAT BLUUDDD 🔴🔴🔴 UP ⬆AND DOWN ⬇YOUR DOOR POST ‼️‼️‼️BECAUSE WE 👯AINT FUCK WITH NO CRIP 🖕NIGGAS 😷🙅🙅 NO WE DONT❌🚫 UNLESS THEY GOT THAT GOOD 😩JEWISH COCK 🍆😜😳😳 FOR US❕❕❕❕WE ALL 🙄💭KNOW THAT THAT NONE OF THE PLAGUES 🐸🕷 WERE AS BAD AS THAT HIV💉💉😱💯💯 SEND THIS TO TWENTY 2⃣0⃣ OF UR HOTTEST 💁🏼 AND SLUTTIEST 🤑😎👅💦 JEW BEEOTCHES  😉😉😉🙄 IF YOU GET FIVE 5⃣ BACK YOU A UGLY 😖JEW ✡ HOE 😱😱😱 IF YOU GET TEN BACK 1⃣0⃣🆒 THEN YOU HOT 🔥🔥 SHIT 💩💩 BUT IF YOU GET TWENTY BACK 2⃣0⃣ THEN YOU THE BADDEST 😍AND SLUTTIEST 😘WHORA IN THE TORAH AND YOU'LL👉👈 BE SCREAMING 🗣🗣OH PHAROAH👲 LET MY 🍆PEEPEE GO TONIGHT 🙌🏼💯💯 MUNCH 😜MUNCH 😫MUNCH 😵ON SOME NICE JIZZ 💦💦 FLAVORED MATZAH😉😉😱😱
Bulbed byNikaer Drekin
Not Always Sherman Tank
Quote from: Sham bam bamina!" post="459050379
I am genuinely offended that a system exists to give money to that Modest Medusa guy.

Quote from: Improbable Lobster" post="459052224
Saaaaaame

ADD POLL
NOTIFY
MARK UNREAD
SEND THIS TOPIC
PRINT
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27]
« previous next »
ballp.it » Snakes In The Ball Pit » Yay, I get to talk about me! » CTRL+V and post it
Jump to:  go

ballp.it is owned and operated by The F Plus
HTML5 RSS WAP2 GitHub repo
F Plus logo (off center)
chai tea latte

chai tea latte

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #400
If my barber💇🏼💺 and my girl👸🏼😍 both drowning😱🌊 and I can only save one😤😬

Catch me at my girl funeral😔👻🌹 wit tha freshest fade😜😏💯😎🍆
positive stress

Gyro

• touched fuzzy, got dizzy
  • Paid
CTRL+V and post it #401

Runic

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #402
You'd need to have lived the lives of Newton, Lavoisier, Einstein, Fermi, and Kahneman all put together to be proven wrong about as many facts as a programmer unlearns in one year of debugging, though admittedly they'd be deeper and more emotionally significant facts. How could academia possibly let an average practitioner do that?

Runic

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #403
Flare will be the first annotative programming language. Annotative programming, if done properly, has the potential to be the successor to object-oriented programming, in the same way that object-oriented programming succeeded procedural programming, procedural programming succeeded assembly language, and assembly language succeeded raw hexadecimal numbers

chai tea latte

• Paid