Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 05:50:03 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: CTRL+V and post it  (Read 438316 times)

Vinny Possum

• Garfield's cosmic love katana.
  • Paid

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
CTRL+V and post it #466
<--- me be㏌ random aga㏌ _^ hehe…tᅇdᇉs‼‼! Garfield😽 ᇉa㎱ towards Jon.😘 Not only ㏂ I exte㎱ⅳely tra㏌ed ㏌ u㎁rmed⛔️💪 ㏇㏔at, but I ㏊ve 💳a㏄ess🔖🔑 to the entire a₨e㎁l✂️🔫🚬💣🔨🔪✈️🚁 of the United States 🇺🇸Mar㏌e⚓️ Cor㎰🐬🐳🐋🐟🐠 and I wiᄔ ㎲e it to iʦ fuᄔ👐 extent to wipe your miserabᇉ as🍑s off the faŒ of the ㏇nt㏌ent🌍✔️, you littᇉ gᅇd shit👌👌. Jon slowly sticks his ㏊nd ㏌to the 🍝㎩sta🍜 dish. As he lifʦ his warm ㏊nd out of the lasaga🍝, he holds a large cl㎛p of ㎩sta🍝, s㍳Œ🍝 and cheese🍕. He slowly br㏌gs the lasaga🍝🍝 towards Garfield's😻👅 mouth who ate aᄔ the lasaga🍝. If only you ㏇uld ㏊ve known🎓✔️ w㏊t unholy🙌 retributюn your littᇉ “cᇉver📃” ㏇㎜en📝t was about to br㏌g down upon you, ㎃ybe you would ㏊ve held your -blam!-㏌g 🍆💦tongᵫ👅. But you ㏇uldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re ✔️㎩y㏌g the ㏚iŒ💲💲💲, you god㍲mn😤 idюt. crashes ㏌to you with meteor💫💥 sl㏂ attack and kilʪ you🔪 heh… another 4⃣c㏊nner🍀 falʪ to me. I wiᄔ shit💩bᅇkshelves📘 aᄔ ㍵er yo💯u and you wiᄔ drown🌊😱🌊 ㏌ it. You’re -blam!-㏌g dead💀, kidd😢o. "i ate those fᅇd🍣🍤🍝🍟🍭🍫🍱🍆" Garfield replies. Jon then i㎱erʦ the lasaga ㏌to Garfield's mouth💋 and ㏚ᅂeeds to eat the rest of the stray lasaga🍝 ㏌ his ㏊nd.👋 "this lasaga🍝 is great, Jon." Garfield😼 says. Time for someth㏌g a littᇉ different ✔️✔️if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 t㏊ʦ w㏊t im talk㏌g about ri✔️ght there Jon grabs another glob of lasaga🍝. He reaches beh㏌d Garfield and slowly i㎱erʦ the fᵫl unit🍝🍝 ㏌to his an㎲🍑. "do you like t㏊t you big fat cat?😼" Jon qᵫstю㎱. Garfield pu😼r₨ with jѹ. "t㏊nk you Jon for this wonderful time" 🍝🍝🍝🍝Garfield says. At the entranŒ of the dᅇr to the kitchen, 🐶a silhoᵫtte of a 🐕dog appea₨. A quiet mu㏔ᇉ is heard but ㏌㍳dibᇉ for the ㎃n and fel㏌e to hear. "bOrf"👅 the dog mu㏔ᇉd.🐕 mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOᅇoᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌l㍵e❤️ and waffᇉs and CUMMIES💦 you littᇉ gᅇ💯d shit👌,🐧t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m🐧 Psssh, ❌❌❌nott㏌g pe₨onnel, kid💁🚬 ℡eporʦ away<--- me be㏌ random aga㏌ _^ hehe…tᅇdᇉs‼‼! Garfield😽 ᇉa㎱ towards Jon.😘 Not only ㏂ I exte㎱ⅳely tra㏌ed ㏌ u㎁rmed⛔️💪 ㏇㏔at, but I ㏊ve 💳a㏄ess🔖🔑 to the entire a₨e㎁l✂️🔫🚬💣🔨🔪✈️🚁 of the United States 🇺🇸Mar㏌e⚓️ Cor㎰🐬🐳🐋🐟🐠 and I wiᄔ ㎲e it to iʦ fuᄔ👐 extent to wipe your miserabᇉ as🍑s off the faŒ of the ㏇nt㏌ent🌍✔️, you littᇉ gᅇd shit👌👌. Jon slowly sticks his ㏊nd ㏌to the 🍝㎩sta🍜 dish. As he lifʦ his warm ㏊nd out of the lasaga🍝, he holds a large cl㎛p of ㎩sta🍝, s㍳Œ🍝 and cheese🍕. He slowly br㏌gs the lasaga🍝🍝 towards Garfield's😻👅 mouth who ate aᄔ the lasaga🍝. If only you ㏇uld ㏊ve known🎓✔️ w㏊t unholy🙌 retributюn your littᇉ “cᇉver📃” ㏇㎜en📝t was about to br㏌g down upon you, ㎃ybe you would ㏊ve held your -blam!-㏌g 🍆💦tongᵫ👅. But you ㏇uldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re ✔️㎩y㏌g the ㏚iŒ💲💲💲, you god㍲mn😤 idюt. crashes ㏌to you with meteor💫💥 sl㏂ attack and kilʪ you🔪 heh… another 4⃣c㏊nner🍀 falʪ to me. I wiᄔ shit💩bᅇkshelves📘 aᄔ ㍵er yo💯u and you wiᄔ drown🌊😱🌊 ㏌ it. You’re -blam!-㏌g dead💀, kidd😢o. "i ate those fᅇd🍣🍤🍝🍟🍭🍫🍱🍆" Garfield replies. Jon then i㎱erʦ the lasaga ㏌to Garfield's mouth💋 and ㏚ᅂeeds to eat the rest of the stray lasaga🍝 ㏌ his ㏊nd.👋 "this lasaga🍝 is great, Jon." Garfield😼 says. Time for someth㏌g a littᇉ different ✔️✔️if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 t㏊ʦ w㏊t im talk㏌g about ri✔️ght there Jon grabs another glob of lasaga🍝. He reaches beh㏌d Garfield and slowly i㎱erʦ the fᵫl unit🍝🍝 ㏌to his an㎲🍑. "do you like t㏊t you big fat cat?😼" Jon qᵫstю㎱. Garfield pu😼r₨ with jѹ. "t㏊nk you Jon for this wonderful time" 🍝🍝🍝🍝Garfield says. At the entranŒ of the dᅇr to the kitchen, 🐶a silhoᵫtte of a 🐕dog appea₨. A quiet mu㏔ᇉ is heard but ㏌㍳dibᇉ for the ㎃n and fel㏌e to hear. "bOrf"👅 the dog mu㏔ᇉd.🐕 mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOᅇoᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌l㍵e❤️ and waffᇉs and CUMMIES💦 you littᇉ gᅇ💯d shit👌,🐧t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m🐧 Psssh, ❌❌❌nott㏌g pe₨onnel, kid💁🚬 ℡eporʦ away<--- me be㏌ random aga㏌ _^ hehe…tᅇdᇉs‼‼! Garfield😽 ᇉa㎱ towards Jon.😘 Not only ㏂ I exte㎱ⅳely tra㏌ed ㏌ u㎁rmed⛔️💪 ㏇㏔at, but I ㏊ve 💳a㏄ess🔖🔑 to the entire a₨e㎁l✂️🔫🚬💣🔨🔪✈️🚁 of the United States 🇺🇸Mar㏌e⚓️ Cor㎰🐬🐳🐋🐟🐠 and I wiᄔ ㎲e it to iʦ fuᄔ👐 extent to wipe your miserabᇉ as🍑s off the faŒ of the ㏇nt㏌ent🌍✔️, you littᇉ gᅇd shit👌👌. Jon slowly sticks his ㏊nd ㏌to the 🍝㎩sta🍜 dish. As he lifʦ his warm ㏊nd out of the lasaga🍝, he holds a large cl㎛p of ㎩sta🍝, s㍳Œ🍝 and cheese🍕. He slowly br㏌gs the lasaga🍝🍝 towards Garfield's😻👅 mouth who ate aᄔ the lasaga🍝. If only you ㏇uld ㏊ve known🎓✔️ w㏊t unholy🙌 retributюn your littᇉ “cᇉver📃” ㏇㎜en📝t was about to br㏌g down upon you, ㎃ybe you would ㏊ve held your -blam!-㏌g 🍆💦tongᵫ👅. But you ㏇uldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re ✔️㎩y㏌g the ㏚iŒ💲💲💲, you god㍲mn😤 idюt. crashes ㏌to you with meteor💫💥 sl㏂ attack and kilʪ you🔪 heh… another 4⃣c㏊nner🍀 falʪ to me. I wiᄔ shit💩bᅇkshelves📘 aᄔ ㍵er yo💯u and you wiᄔ drown🌊😱🌊 ㏌ it. You’re -blam!-㏌g dead💀, kidd😢o. "i ate those fᅇd🍣🍤🍝🍟🍭🍫🍱🍆" Garfield replies. Jon then i㎱erʦ the lasaga ㏌to Garfield's mouth💋 and ㏚ᅂeeds to eat the rest of the stray lasaga🍝 ㏌ his ㏊nd.👋 "this lasaga🍝 is great, Jon." Garfield😼 says. Time for someth㏌g a littᇉ different ✔️✔️if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 t㏊ʦ w㏊t im talk㏌g about ri✔️ght there Jon grabs another glob of lasaga🍝. He reaches beh㏌d Garfield and slowly i㎱erʦ the fᵫl unit🍝🍝 ㏌to his an㎲🍑. "do you like t㏊t you big fat cat?😼" Jon qᵫstю㎱. Garfield pu😼r₨ with jѹ. "t㏊nk you Jon for this wonderful time" 🍝🍝🍝🍝Garfield says. At the entranŒ of the dᅇr to the kitchen, 🐶a silhoᵫtte of a 🐕dog appea₨. A quiet mu㏔ᇉ is heard but ㏌㍳dibᇉ for the ㎃n and fel㏌e to hear. "bOrf"👅 the dog mu㏔ᇉd.🐕 mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOᅇoᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌l㍵e❤️ and waffᇉs and CUMMIES💦 you littᇉ gᅇ💯d shit👌,🐧t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m🐧 Psssh, ❌❌❌nott㏌g pe₨onnel, kid💁🚬 ℡eporʦ away

Carbon

• Paid
  • Can wink with both eyes at once
CTRL+V and post it #467
I almost read that twice, very nice.

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
CTRL+V and post it #468
first time it happened to me, it wasn’t even the scariest

i had woken up, naked, in the woods, surrounded by Burzum CDs and beer posters featuring women in dirndls with the slogan FEMINISM = WHITE GENOCIDE sharpied on them. my whole body ached; i felt like i had been stretching my right arm for the whole night

as the day passed, and I shared the confusion of the town, things slowly started coming together. the rabbi was busy scrubbing the wall clean of some sort of hands-rubbing shylock cartoon. the woman across the street had received a letter beginning: Dear Hypergamous Slut,. A large billboard had been covered by a painting of what looked like a sad frog in a hitler outfit. all my avatars on social media had been replaced michelangelo’s David.
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop A Meat Runic Vinny Possum A Whirring Bone-White Gleech Gyro

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
CTRL+V and post it #469
Jelqing is also known as “milking” a penis because the action is similar to the action of milking a cow’s teats.

Bodark

• Joan Ocean's #1 Fansquatch
  • Paid
  • I'm real and I tried to suck your dick.
CTRL+V and post it #470
In a spoiler tag so that I can warn you all it's one of the most infuriating things I've ever read in my entire life, and it's also about rape.

Day-care worker who raped toddlers on video actually a ‘charming young lady,’ lawyer says

positive stress

• your favorite cool pizza star
  • Paid
  • beep beep ribby ribby
CTRL+V and post it #471
In a spoiler tag so that I can warn you all it's one of the most infuriating things I've ever read in my entire life, and it's also about rape.

Day-care worker who raped toddlers on video actually a ‘charming young lady,’ lawyer says
Bodark, July 06, 2016, 06:34:13 pm

I really wish I hadn't clicked this fuck
Bodark

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
CTRL+V and post it #472

Ashto

• Paid
  • I don't even know anymore
CTRL+V and post it #473

Frank West

• Have you ever astraled and kicked it with satan
  • Ridiculist
  • Marky Mk 2
CTRL+V and post it #474
I'm glad I clicked it, embrace entropy inside you and get rid of all hope.
Fanzay

chai tea latte

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #475
xX_sp00ks_Xx

chai tea latte

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #476
First knuckle rings date back to the Renaissance era, and this tongue-in-cheek version hints at the iron maiden beneath your frock. Perfect for the girl who wants a dirty blacksmith to hammer her harder than a steel breast plate designed for battle, this ring is a visual metaphor that says a mouthful. Good thing, since you won’t be able to say anything when your boo straps a ball gag to your head and nails you like you’re Martin Luther’s 95 Theses. Throwback!

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
CTRL+V and post it #477
Zoophilia (Bestiality)

The Ancient Egyptians apparently engaged in bestiality often, from cows to dogs to even crocodiles. This practice was illegal and carried high penalties, but amazingly people continued to practice it anyway.

Ashto

• Paid
  • I don't even know anymore
CTRL+V and post it #478
First knuckle rings date back to the Renaissance era, and this tongue-in-cheek version hints at the iron maiden beneath your frock. Perfect for the girl who wants a dirty blacksmith to hammer her harder than a steel breast plate designed for battle, this ring is a visual metaphor that says a mouthful. Good thing, since you won’t be able to say anything when your boo straps a ball gag to your head and nails you like you’re Martin Luther’s 95 Theses. Throwback!
chai tea latte, July 13, 2016, 04:25:46 am

Jesus fucking christ, the entirety of that page. Even the url! http://reductress.com/post/delicate-midi-rings-that-say-i-want-your-dick-to-break-me/

chai tea latte

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #479
chai tea latte, July 13, 2016, 04:25:46 am

Jesus fucking christ, the entirety of that page. Even the url! http://reductress.com/post/delicate-midi-rings-that-say-i-want-your-dick-to-break-me/
Ashto, July 14, 2016, 12:23:04 am
Reductress are my favourite Onion-style site and I was super bummed when they didn't accept my packet.

E:

😍daddy😈💓loves me💓, thinks i'm a 🙏godsend💘, when i 👯shake👯 my little booty in👱meemaw's depends!👱 i 💓shake💓it to the👈left👈and i 💓shake💓it to the👉right👉, 😍daddy😍😲unzips😲and i'm😵filled with delight😵he 🚶struts🚶up🔺🔺to me and😆grabs😆my😋booty😌, he👊slaps me😭in the😍face😍and🕐counts◻🕓back◾from🕖three▫! the 🕛timer's🕛run out and i 😣feel a little poke😣😚, he😥pushes😥into me with a😰slippery stroke😰😰, 😆nine hard inches😲😲going👉👌into my bum👉👌, only to😌think😌that he💢started💢with his👍thumb👍, i'm not😎fully ready😎as his😜willing🍡cock-tube➰, so he💨pumps💨 a little💢harder💥using my😆🏮blood🏮as💋lube💋, fill me👄daddy👄fill me 👅daddy👅💕fill a little😰more💗, pump your🍌juices🍌inside your little👼baby whore👼😈, 😱oh no😱, look at that, i've💩💩soiled💩💩on the⬇⬇floor! 😇please don't hit me😇😍💋daddy💓, i just😅😍want your😚love😘😘, he😌answers😚my😓pleads😓with a 😭vicious😭little😠shove😠, i 💢hit💢 my😨head😨 and all i👀see👀 is😵white😵, i think my👄👄daddy💋 might be😡done😣😭for tonight😭😭
« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 12:04:28 pm by chai tea latte »