Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:40:11 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 194: r/ecuseyourself  (Read 39443 times)

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
  • Trouble with customers? Isfahano cares.
194: r/ecuseyourself #15
I like how that scumbag knew just the right interval to up the ante on his own shittiness every time. He'd go a few sentences and then introduce wanting to deny his wife child support. Then after a few more sentences he revealed he'd fob the kid off on his mom. Then a few more sentences he mentioned timing his checking withdrawal to steal his wife's paycheck and then close the account. I thought, for a moment, he was going to ask if he'd be liable for killing her and dissolving the body since he was in college and she had a job.

That was always his reasoning, too: "I have classes and she makes plenty of money, so I'm exempt from negative consequences while she's got all of this coming, right?"

Apparently college is just one big Get Out of Responsibility Free card.

McMillan and Waifu

• Paid
  • ruining the black metal scene worldwide
194: r/ecuseyourself #16
I like how that scumbag knew just the right interval to up the ante on his own shittiness every time. He'd go a few sentences and then introduce wanting to deny his wife child support. Then after a few more sentences he revealed he'd fob the kid off on his mom. Then a few more sentences he mentioned timing his checking withdrawal to steal his wife's paycheck and then close the account. I thought, for a moment, he was going to ask if he'd be liable for killing her and dissolving the body since he was in college and she had a job.
Isfahan, November 17, 2015, 05:15:57 pm

I was gonna say, I was hoping/praying that guy was trolling, but a) that's one of those bad "I said something terrible that upset normal people! WHO'S LAUGHING NOW IDIOT" trolls and b) it sounds like it meshes up too well with Cheapskate's lived experience.

My deepest condolences, Cheapskate

montrith

• Petrodactyl Spotter
  • Internaut
  • You must be this tall to ride
194: r/ecuseyourself #17
I use reddit for knitting/crochet patterns and ideas. Way better than the boards on Raverly and Crafty (is that even a thing anymore?).
KnitOneKillTwo, November 17, 2015, 03:00:21 pm

Link please?

KingKalamari

• Cephalopod Enthusiast
  • Paid
  • It's Samba time for Tambo & Weep Day for Urine Man
194: r/ecuseyourself #19
That child custody scumbags parents have paid for so much shit for him. It's the only explanation I can come up with that would cause a person to grow up to be such a bottom feeder.

goombapolice

• a muscular, cum producing MONSTER
  • Paid
194: r/ecuseyourself #20
I love how Adam's Pastafarian voice had this smug tense of "I have it. I have the worst person that we're reading" then we hear from the guy who wants to take custody of his kid just for child support

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
194: r/ecuseyourself #21
I love how Adam's Pastafarian voice had this smug tense of "I have it. I have the worst person that we're reading" then we hear from the guy who wants to take custody of his kid just for child support
goombapolice, November 18, 2015, 06:52:43 am

The pastafarian was definitely the smuggest. Child custody guy definitely breasted the tape for worst and most reprehensible, though.

Spacebat

• The Friedrich Nietzsche of Snuggling
  • Paid
194: r/ecuseyourself #22
That kid from the divorce question is going to show up on /r/raisedbynarcissists in about 15 years.

Spoop

• vegan lamp-kin
  • Paid
  • we do not take the cork off the fork
194: r/ecuseyourself #23
"the JFK investigation of cumming on the wall"

God, I missed you guys!

Lady Frenzy

• ride junk ride drunk
  • Paid
  • Doctor doctor, I've got the lady frenzy
194: r/ecuseyourself #24
I made the mistake of searching "Pastafarian license photo" and was greeted by the faces of many, many, smug assholes.

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
194: r/ecuseyourself #25
chai tea latte STOG

Ambious

194: r/ecuseyourself #26

Lemon, November 19, 2015, 01:00:08 pm

His pasta thingy has a star of David on it, so maybe he convinced them that's somehow a Jewish thing?

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
194: r/ecuseyourself #27

His pasta thingy has a star of David on it, so maybe he convinced them that's somehow a Jewish thing?
Ambious, November 19, 2015, 01:14:58 pm

Presumably you can use any kind of kippah as a makeshift colander. Especially the larger ones, you might even retain some pasta in those.

Spacebat

• The Friedrich Nietzsche of Snuggling
  • Paid
194: r/ecuseyourself #28

I expected the colander, but I'm surprised that they let him smile. You're actually not supposed to.

Cheapskate

• Persnickety fussbudget
  • Paid
194: r/ecuseyourself #29
Custody guy reminds me that a few years back, I made some Xtranormal videos featuring the very best of my divorce cases. Some facts have been changed and exaggerated, but probably not as much as you'd like to think.

Female client:
Male client:
RoeCocoa