Projects > The F Plus

Episode 163: This Beat Is Dope

(1/9) > >>

Lemon:
with Boots Raingear Portaxx Kumquatxop Frank West Lemon
content for this episode was compiled by Slayer of Yaks
edited by Lemon.

Drugs are expensive. Plus they're dangerous and illegal besides, so it should come as no surprise that there are swaths of people who are looking for alternative ways to get their collective swerve on. And with the sometimes predatory nature of internet marketing, it should also come as no surprise that there is a substantial number of people who try to convince themselves that listening to bleeps and boops in their headphones will totally give them the best trip of their lives.

This week, we're looking at i-doser.com, a place on the internet where people can attempt just that. There's a company all too happy to take teenagers' money in exchange for those bleeps and bloops, and a forum full of teenagers who want to write about how high they are. The results are so much fun that the episode ended up over an hour after considerable editing. This week, The F Plus finally finds some jenkem.

positive stress:
Roofies are known for increasing the stamina of people at parties, that's why they're called Raise The Roofies

For the record, this is the Lullabye I-Dose. Skip to 7 minutes in and feel yourself drifting off into dreamland! So relaxing!

Slayer of Yaks:
Fuck man! I love this. I love you guys, I love the joy this brings people. I am elated!

Also, I experienced forum retardation for real today:
by -steinz » Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:11 am
MattMan wrote:...and i could move them with my brain.
Oh my god, and im replying to one of YOUR messages! I feel so important!
--- End quote ---
Exactly how I felt getting my notification from Lemon. I feel so good I'm going to have to listen to CALM ME to settle down.

Cheapskate:
I’m not signing up for i-doser until they offer me the chance to get wasted on Tek.

Cleretic:
I don't think I've ever wanted a bunch of obviously deluded idiots to be right as much as I want this lot to be right. Not because I want to get high from audio, but because I want to learn the sort of bullshit they think they're experiencing.

I reflexively wanted to listen to the gender-change one, not because I wanted to experience what the pitch claimed, but because I wanted to find out what the people making/using it thought a 'gender change audio drug' entailed. Then I got disappointed that we're not even at that level, you have to be in multiple stages of denial to reach believing that. I just wish we were in a slightly more fantastical world; not so these things can be real, but so that idiots could honestly think they were.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version