Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:55:20 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: A Hangover Thread  (Read 116550 times)

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
A Hangover Thread #300
Spent all of yesterday horribly hungover, vomitted in my sleep the night prior without waking up. If I didn't always sleep on my front or side then I could have died. I think I'm just gonna stick to beer from now on.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2020, 01:38:02 am by Salubrious Rex »

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
A Hangover Thread #301
Being hungover for me is less about the physical effects, and more about retracing my steps to find out what I posted.  Luckily most of the time it's me yelling about my cats or being ineffectually supportive at people (although that's a little not great)

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
A Hangover Thread #302
Being hungover for me is less about the physical effects, and more about retracing my steps to find out what I posted.  Luckily most of the time it's me yelling about my cats or being ineffectually supportive at people (although that's a little not great)
Bobguinary Novel, July 29, 2020, 11:01:48 am

-black out
-???
-wake up
-gingerly check my text messages
Carbon Macho Masc Sangy Savage Salubrious Rex

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
A Hangover Thread #303
I know I've said it before but I'm really feeling like I'm just going to try giving drinking a miss from now on. It's not worth the many ways it makes me feel like shit.