Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 06:58:29 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 127 - The Internet Isn't Helping (Mix)  (Read 3816 times)

Shell Game

• Fearless: The Fiscal Year of Shadow
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
Mix Salubrious Rex Ganymede Dr. Buttplug
« Last Edit: May 28, 2021, 12:47:49 pm by Shell Game »

Mix

• God's Personal Jester
  • Paid
  • ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
[loudly pronounced sigh sfx]
Shell Game Immoral Filth

Mix

• God's Personal Jester
  • Paid
  • ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
also shell how could you not make this the link post image
Shell Game Antivehicular Penultimatum Macho Masc Sangy Savage Salubrious Rex

Antivehicular

• she/her
  • Paid
  • ridin' high in my supervan
So, wait, is the first game literally just "take the horny Pokemon quiz, have a transformation scene, choose a Poke-dom, get dragged back to his house and choose one sex scene option, game dumps a sex scene on you, over?" That's not just creepy, it's really half-assed! Especially when you consider like half the word count is just "good boy."

(God, I hate hypno stuff.)
jim and the mammograms

Penultimatum

• poster formerly known as dragon friend
  • Paid
  • my dragon element is pun
When I made this doc my thought process was just wow this game I found is super gross, I need to subject people to this. I wonder if there’s more of these - oh no.
 I didn’t make the connection at all that this document would be Ganymede’s kryptonite. So it was really just a happy accident! Isn’t it great when life hands you serendipity. When I make documents in the future that are laser-focused to destroy readers I’ll be sure to do it intentionally.
chai tea latte Ganymede Salubrious Rex Dr. Buttplug
« Last Edit: May 29, 2021, 09:34:02 am by Dragon Friend »

Shell Game

• Fearless: The Fiscal Year of Shadow
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
So, wait, is the first game literally just "take the horny Pokemon quiz, have a transformation scene, choose a Poke-dom, get dragged back to his house and choose one sex scene option, game dumps a sex scene on you, over?" That's not just creepy, it's really half-assed! Especially when you consider like half the word count is just "good boy."

(God, I hate hypno stuff.)
Antivehicular, May 29, 2021, 04:07:56 am
it's more half-assed than you think because those horny questions don't impact which pokemon you are. it retains the points from the actual quiz. i think they change which sex scene gets dumped on you? which... you still have to choose again so maybe it doesn't even do that.
jim and the mammograms

Ganymede

• Larval Gambino
  • Paid
  • WARNING: IMPLICIT CONTENT
I went and dug this up for posterity's sake

https://twitter.com/catusCarnival/status/1217973119182196737
Salubrious Rex Shell Game A Meat