Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:46:48 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 160 - Extralogical Credonicle  (Read 4444 times)

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
Episode 160 - Extralogical Credonicle
chai tea latte Secret Gaygent 69 Monkey’s Paw Wish Mix Salubrious Rex adrenochrome dome Achilles' Heelies thelizzerd

Monkey’s Paw Wish

• Paid
Episode 160 - Extralogical Credonicle #1
Bionicle was my childhood obsession and I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t still into it. BZPower was the first internet forum I ever posted on.

I have a bit of knowledge that explains some of the weirdness of its fans:

BZPower’s moderators considered short replies spam. You’d be in danger of your comments being deleted if it wasn’t at least a paragraph.

So a bunch of kids grew up believing that short posts and replies were bad internet manners. Which resulted in a bunch of really long-winded nerds.
Secret Gaygent 69 Salubrious Rex adrenochrome dome Dr. Buttplug

Pavlova

• Paid
Episode 160 - Extralogical Credonicle #2
This is such a bizarre episode to listen to as a Kiwi cause like... so many of these names and words are Māori words (used, as I found out after a Google, for the most part without any permission or discussion  from any kind of cultural body). It's weird and just in general quite strange.
Salubrious Rex A Meat Secret Gaygent 69 chai tea latte Shell Game Dr. Buttplug Monkey’s Paw Wish Doctor Interrogative

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
Episode 160 - Extralogical Credonicle #3
Slizers/ThrowBots and RoboRiders walked so that Bionicle could run, but where's their fandom community? Have they not earned a fanfic where the Judge Slizer and City Slizer fuck?
adrenochrome dome Dr. Buttplug 1234GO! Monkey’s Paw Wish
« Last Edit: October 09, 2022, 09:55:38 am by Salubrious Rex »

adrenochrome dome

• YIMBY
  • Paid
Episode 160 - Extralogical Credonicle #4
Last month I salvaged old Bionicle pieces from my parents' basement so I could make a custom monster thing. When I looked for inspiration online, it didn't take long to find guys building characters with boobs and asses.

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
Episode 160 - Extralogical Credonicle #5
This is such a bizarre episode to listen to as a Kiwi cause like... so many of these names and words are Māori words (used, as I found out after a Google, for the most part without any permission or discussion  from any kind of cultural body). It's weird and just in general quite strange.
Pavlova, October 08, 2022, 07:16:21 pm
Apparently after (rightful) outrage from I believe round your parts they came to the decision to change some of the names to completely different unrelated things which succeeds mostly in making a mishmash so confusing I genuinely can't imagine anyone was any happier with the end results.

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
Episode 160 - Extralogical Credonicle #6
Slizers/ThrowBots and RoboRiders walked so that Bionicle could run, but where's their fandom community? Have they not earned a fanfic where the Judge Slizer and City Slizer fuck?
Salubrious Rex, October 09, 2022, 12:46:53 am

I had to google it, but I remember having a couple of those. They all just got played with together with stories I made up not the ones on the boxes. The fact that any kids read those stories, much less got hung up on them is beyond me. I have a hard time imagining people having more to say than, "Yeah man, Bionicles were cool."
Salubrious Rex

Sauce

• Common-gender prole
  • Paid
  • Screw it, I'll go with they/them
Episode 160 - Extralogical Credonicle #7
From the Bionicle Wikipedia page:

Discontinuation
On November 24, 2009, Lego announced that production on new Bionicle sets would cease after a final wave was released in 2010. The decision was made due to recent low sales and a lack of new interest in the theme, possibly brought on by its decade-long backstory and lore.

lmao
Salubrious Rex RoeCocoa Dr. Buttplug Secret Gaygent 69 vampiresoftware

Great Joe

• Local good at video games be-er
  • Paid
  • Myahhh!
Episode 160 - Extralogical Credonicle #8
The missile knows where it is, because it knows where it isn't,
chai tea latte

PaulLovesToLaugh

• Paid
Episode 160 - Extralogical Credonicle #9
How would one even add boobs to a Bionicle? I don't doubt that it happens but the designs look even less customable than, say, Transformers repaints

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
Episode 160 - Extralogical Credonicle #10
How would one even add boobs to a Bionicle? I don't doubt that it happens but the designs look even less customable than, say, Transformers repaints
PaulLovesToLaugh, October 12, 2022, 05:25:46 pm
From what I've seen, mostly using the shoulder plate parts from the Toa-Nuva Bionicles. Also, amazed that I remembered 'Toa-Nuva'

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
Episode 160 - Extralogical Credonicle #11

Dijon told me, since they asked, I can. I am not sorry.
Secret Gaygent 69 adrenochrome dome Doctor Interrogative vampiresoftware

PaulLovesToLaugh

• Paid
Episode 160 - Extralogical Credonicle #12
Well, horny people are gonna horny over something. I just never would have figured it'd be plastic twigs where shoulder pads are used as a bra.

adrenochrome dome

• YIMBY
  • Paid
Episode 160 - Extralogical Credonicle #13
I think it lives between sexy android chicks and actual machine fetishization. Or maybe the fantasy story element makes it easier to see past the inhuman/inorganic form and into wish fulfillment.

Edit: also love that this one has tusks

Mix

• God's Personal Jester
  • Paid
  • ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Episode 160 - Extralogical Credonicle #14
Shell Game A Meat Great Joe Secret Gaygent 69 Salubrious Rex Dr. Buttplug adrenochrome dome RoeCocoa Doctor Interrogative vampiresoftware