Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 10:09:23 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 176 A + B - Chrono Crosstalks  (Read 3276 times)

Shell Game

• Fearless: The Fiscal Year of Shadow
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
Episode 176 A + B - Chrono Crosstalks
Secret Gaygent 69 Ganymede Salubrious Rex
« Last Edit: July 14, 2023, 12:02:18 pm by Shell Game »

Shell Game

• Paid
Episode 176 A + B - Chrono Crosstalks #1
Another Timeline
Ganymede Secret Gaygent 69 Salubrious Rex

vAmPiReSoFtWaRe

• Similiar to nightmare witch
  • Paid
  • It’s like a vampire cowboy
Episode 176 A + B - Chrono Crosstalks #2
Are these worse mechanics than FF8? I’m assuming not getting these details would not prevent you from finishing the game because you didn’t collect enough stars or whatever.

I kind of want to check out this game now but I’ll probably REVERT TO NORMAL instead. That being said, SERGE!

Shell Game

• Paid
Episode 176 A + B - Chrono Crosstalks #3
They are not worse mechanics from FF8 because they are actually mechanics and not just shoving a number into another number and pretending it's complicated.

Sorry, believe it or not I just replayed FF8 recently, and in the full lucidness of my adulthood I was able to truly internalize how bad it is at.... pretty much everything.

To come back around to your idea, they remastered Chrono Cross not too long ago. It's on PC and Switch i think? So if you did think you wanted to check it out no time is better than now.
vAmPiReSoFtWaRe Secret Gaygent 69

Ganymede

• Larval Gambino
  • Paid
  • WARNING: IMPLICIT CONTENT
Episode 176 A + B - Chrono Crosstalks #4
here's the battle screen I knocked together during the episode.  I have no artistic talent to speak of but I undeniably nailed parts of this
vAmPiReSoFtWaRe Secret Gaygent 69 Shell Game Dr. Buttplug Salubrious Rex

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
Episode 176 A + B - Chrono Crosstalks #5
here's the battle screen I knocked together during the episode.  I have no artistic talent to speak of but I undeniably nailed parts of this
Ganymede, July 14, 2023, 05:22:58 pm
Have you played it since record?

Skeeps

• Paid
Episode 176 A + B - Chrono Crosstalks #6
Frank if you're still yearning for games with baffling design decisions then Exoprimal just came out and its got a entire single player game's worth of fully voice acted plot that it drip feeds you piecemeal in between multiplayer matches where you spend 9 minutes shooting dinosaurs and then 3 minutes shooting dinosaurs and other players.

Ganymede

• Larval Gambino
  • Paid
  • WARNING: IMPLICIT CONTENT
Episode 176 A + B - Chrono Crosstalks #7
Have you played it since record?
Dr. Buttplug, July 15, 2023, 06:22:04 am

I have, it's a blast!  I'm not far in at all yet but I've had a wonderful time.  Brought Guile to Viper Manor if that means anything to anyone, but haven't been past there.  I freely admit to trying to master the dragon feeding minigame for well over an hour (unsuccessfully).  another admission: I took a break because I cleared a fight that turned out to confer star levels without my entire party intact at the end :B do not gaze long into the abyss...

PS: before we recorded I kept talking about how I had definitely played at least an hour of it a long time ago, and I'd unfortunately probably remember some things.  After some incongruous shared memories and a question about "the mechs" it became clear I was thinking of Xenogears  :v 
vAmPiReSoFtWaRe Shell Game Dr. Buttplug

Diploskull

• Paid
Episode 176 A + B - Chrono Crosstalks #8
Wow, I played this a long time ago with my siblings and we were definitely gamefaqs kids, but I don't think we knew any of that.
Shell Game Secret Gaygent 69

1234GO!

• Paid
  • beyond buildings and food
Episode 176 A + B - Chrono Crosstalks #9
Happy Chrono Holidays, Everyone!
Shell Game Ganymede Secret Gaygent 69
« Last Edit: July 16, 2023, 05:33:06 pm by 1234GO! »

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
Episode 176 A + B - Chrono Crosstalks #10
I think I lost some knowledge of Chrono Trigger after listening to these. I definitely didn't learn anything about Chrono Cross.

Pavlova

• Paid
Episode 176 A + B - Chrono Crosstalks #11
Episode B was a GREAT EPISODE to listen to whilst on heavy painkillers for an injury, sitting out of my mind in a Taco Bell with a burrito. Will it make sense on a relisten? Who knows!
Shell Game Secret Gaygent 69