Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 12:08:34 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 174 - Murder on the Orientation Express  (Read 3250 times)

Shell Game

• Fearless: The Fiscal Year of Shadow
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
chai tea latte

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
You gotta first lock in two genders before you can trigger a multi gender and then once it starts you'll usually also have a gender saver for a few seconds

PaulLovesToLaugh

• Paid
I haven't finished the episode yet so I'm not sure if this was addressed. But how is it that people decided to treat aesthetics and personality traits as if they were genders?

Shell Game

• Paid
I haven't finished the episode yet so I'm not sure if this was addressed. But how is it that people decided to treat aesthetics and personality traits as if they were genders?
PaulLovesToLaugh, May 27, 2023, 02:02:00 am
The internet.
LuckyNumbers

PaulLovesToLaugh

• Paid
Shell Game, May 27, 2023, 11:54:40 am
The internet.
[/quote]

I kept restarting this episode instead of picking up from where it left off as if that'd clue me into something I missed.  On the plus side, this episode did make me aware that I was projecting my own neuroatypical issues with sensory issues (my body feels wrong and I can't ignore it) onto other people—specifically, their experiences feeling in the wrong body.

PaulLovesToLaugh

• Paid
Double posting, but I asked a group of folk about the autism/trans connection. A discord member pointed out that both populations feel a social need to wear masks and hide who they are in order to fit into society and avoid potentially fatal consequences.

And, wow, that, um, that hit hard. Like taking a shot of rotgut whiskey while also getting punched in the stomach. Might be a bit too heavy a topic to really explore in this thread.

Shell Game

• Paid
Double posting, but I asked a group of folk about the autism/trans connection. A discord member pointed out that both populations feel a social need to wear masks and hide who they are in order to fit into society and avoid potentially fatal consequences.

And, wow, that, um, that hit hard. Like taking a shot of rotgut whiskey while also getting punched in the stomach. Might be a bit too heavy a topic to really explore in this thread.
PaulLovesToLaugh, May 27, 2023, 08:55:42 pm
Correlation =/= causation etc etc. Won't get into it because yeah it's a little heavier than the mood of the room.

If you wanna ask me my perspective, I'm trans and autistic and have plenty of stern words I tried my best to refrain from overdoing in the episode. Shoot me a message here. I'll probably see it pretty quick.
Dr. Buttplug

bony tony

• she/her
  • Paid
  • The end! No moral.
The problem with xenogenders is that no matter how much you explain it, you'll never reach the goal.

Also oh hey, I'm also trans and autistic and feel Personally Attacked by Paul's post. (not really, obvs, but I recognize myself)

Great Joe

• Local good at video games be-er
  • Paid
  • Myahhh!
Listening to these profiles is giving me some real flashes of every single time I saw this thing: (◡‿◡✿)
Dr. Buttplug Shell Game GirlKisser420

vAmPiReSoFtWaRe

• Similiar to nightmare witch
  • Paid
  • It’s like a vampire cowboy
The otherkin/multiple system influence is so obvious here! All of the "beyond human understanding" stuff really gives it away and there has to be a category for beyond the beyond because beyond isn't beyond enough. It's the old "infinity plus one" schtick.
Dr. Buttplug Shell Game