Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 05:28:43 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: CTRL+V and post it  (Read 431420 times)

Antivehicular

• she/her
  • Paid
  • ridin' high in my supervan
CTRL+V and post it #1410
He gets out of the toilet in his towel, getting in bed naked with G'raha. They chuckle and exchange some words, doing the deed before falling fast asleep.

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
CTRL+V and post it #1411
Moody described it as "a bit like negotiating one's way up a badger's arse."[1]
Dr. Buttplug

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
CTRL+V and post it #1412
purpose is pump

Antivehicular

• she/her
  • Paid
  • ridin' high in my supervan
CTRL+V and post it #1413
Golkowski reminisces, "It was very surprising, shocking, and ultimately frustrating, because I was trying to cook my food."

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1414
Claire Montgomery has to get out of Ascroft County, Texas. Her aunt and uncle run that place—and her life—with an iron grip. Seeking bigger political fortune, they want to ensure their niece is kept hidden away. If her secret life as a Little was leaked, it would be the end of their aspirations. So Claire runs, trying to make it to that safe haven she’s heard about out in the rugged Davis Mountains of West Texas.

Cullen Braddock is a former Navy SEAL who just wants to find a peaceful life.
Antivehicular Dr. Buttplug Salubrious Rex A Meat

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
CTRL+V and post it #1415
The local florist has no idea what a blockchain is.
Dr. Buttplug chai tea latte Antivehicular Salubrious Rex Great Joe

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1416

TechFrank
1 year ago (edited)
This is a really good example of how the brain chip will make your brain smarter but better as well. Being able to access so much information knowledge and store that data information as much as you want. Faster than you can imagine.   It's gonna be mind blown if it gets successed of course. The future is not too far from us, it's approaching to reality real soon.
RoeCocoa

Great Joe

• Local good at video games be-er
  • Paid
  • Myahhh!
CTRL+V and post it #1417
    It's ok to ship modern JS (no IE support)
    You’re writing HTML (not native voodoo)

PaulLovesToLaugh

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1418
in the QC gacha game you can pay real money for different-colored robot waifus 

Addendum: It was a copy/paste to discord. But I had to add the img tags to get the image to show the way it did there.

Sherlockian

• Library handwriting. Indexing. Abstracting. Alphabetizing. Filing.
  • Paid
  • File under Z695.95 S54
CTRL+V and post it #1419
"Be cautious with the government, for they only bring a person close to them for their own needs. They appear as friends when it benefits them, but they do not stand by a person in his time of difficulty." (Pirkei Avot 2:3)

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1420
entering a restaurant in a gyrocopter through the front door like wheeling it in and im wearing full pilot gear and i start flying it inside with the blades spinning and hitting shit like knocking peoples food off the tables and they call the police and the pull me out of it and drag me out and confiscate the gyrocopter and like 30 minutes later somehow i come back with a different colored gyrocopter and i start doing the same exact thing
Salubrious Rex Dr. Buttplug RoeCocoa

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1421
The ChatGPT chatbot, personified by an avatar of a bearded Black man on a huge screen above the altar, then began preaching to the more than 300 people who had shown up on Friday morning for an experimental Lutheran church service almost entirely generated by AI.
chai tea latte thelizzerd Salubrious Rex

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1422
 I’m extremely spazzy now. Surprisingly my libido remains the same: horny but sad.

positive stress

• your favorite cool pizza star
  • Paid
  • beep beep ribby ribby
CTRL+V and post it #1423
Great Joe

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1424
Has anyone else had a long-lasting remission from rheumatoid arthritis on MDMA?
“...and a 6-week flare-up in 1993 which ended abruptly not with MDMA but with a particular mind exercise” I decided to call it a “mind exercise” rather than go into enough detail to explain what happened, which is this: At noon on a Saturday, 2 years after the 3-day 1991 flare-up, and 7 years after the remission, I had a sudden fierce RA flareup out of the blue. At 3:00 pm I decided to take a full dose of San Pedro cactus to try to stop the flare-up, but all my joints remained fully stiff and painful right throughout. About 7:00 pm I also took a dose of MDMA, getting pretty worried by now. No effect on the RA. I finally dozed off after midnight. I learned the next morning that my closest (and only) neighbor, 100 yards away, had committed suicide that evening at 12:30 am. He was a SWAT team cop whom I did not like at all, but whose face resembled my late father’s–they could have looked like brothers. My flare-up had started 12 hours before he shot himself. The flare-up would not stop, even getting worse, and I had to start taking an NSAID (Voltaren). There were strange unexplained bangings and noises around the house, and finally at the two-week point I called Candace Lienhart, who had been trained rigorously as a Hawaiian Kahuna (she is mentioned in Fred Alan Wolf’s book The Eagle’s Quest). She “took a look” and said my neighbor’s spirit was still hanging around, and yes, my RA flare-up was somehow connected. She invited me to come to her “Kahuna Kindergarten” class the next morning, number 4 in a series of 7, held once a month on Sundays, saying she felt that I knew enough from an earlier interaction in 1992 to skip the prerequisites.
chai tea latte Antivehicular