Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:13:55 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Directioners and Western Women Suck  (Read 19552 times)

montrith

• Petrodactyl Spotter
  • Internaut
  • You must be this tall to ride
Directioners and Western Women Suck
Here are a couple of docs from me that (perhaps rightly so) didn't make the cut to the actual podcast. The first one is about the obsessive and creepy fans of the band One Direction, and it's mainly about how 30+ women really, REALLY want these teenaged boys to fuck each other. The second is a blog written by a lovely human being whose views on Western Women would make MRAs take a step back and go "Dude, no."

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PYaxXezcB4i5zfexhz-BPzUKieVdMDWfpt8WVVZez4Y/edit

Harry loves sucking his thumb during sex. Louis hates himself for finding that so hot. This turns into ageplay where they both get off on pretending Harry is a child during sex

Basically a fic where both Zayn and Louis are addicted to some sort of drug, maybe cocaine or heroine? Something that's much more serious than weed, basically haha. Maybe make it so Zayn got Louis into it, and they end up drifting apart from the band and only care about their drugs, and fucking each other. Top!Zayn pretty please :)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mPGFdYviZdcyYvuw8mjL3M47I3dU81vA1_ezSSPGdLs/edit

As I look through all of these eHarmony profiles, I can taste throw up in the back of my mouth.  I find American women (for the purposes of marriage and/or a long term relationship) sickening.  I’m happy to have a sexual partner of an American woman, liberal feminism provides lots of sex toys for American Men.  But if I’m looking for the mother of my children or someone to spend my life with, I don’t want to marry the woman who has been the one night stand of so many unemployed long-haired guitar players.

Lets look further into Angela’s profile.  She is asked, “The most important thing I am looking for in a person [mate] is.”  To which Angela replies:

I’m looking for compassion and patience.  Someone who can make ME laugh, entertain ME, (potentially with his music), challenge ME

Wow, it’s like I’m psychic or something.  See what I mean?  She’s a groupie to all of the unemployed long haired guitar players.  But you get the gist of how her mind works, she is the center of the universe, all relationships are gauged on how they make her feel.  As her boyfriend/mate/partner, you will forever be expected to entertain her, make her laugh etc.
And don’t forget the little dog.  American women seem to be acquiring little dogs at an ever increasing rate.  The animal supplants the desire to have children allowing for more freedom to sleep around.  Great if you’re a sex toy, not so good if you want a wife.  Really, do you want to be swimming with all of the long-haired unemployed guitar players?

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
Directioners and Western Women Suck #1
Goddamn do I ever feel good about myself and my life choices right now. Those docs are pretty horrific.

(Thanks Montrith)

Goose Goose Honk At Me Now

• Can I offer you a Lorna Doone?
  • Paid
  • You have a very flexible torso.
Directioners and Western Women Suck #2
Think about it, you're some old dried up Susan Sarandon looking womanQuote from

Excuse you, sir, Susan Sarandon is a fabulous lady who still has it very much going on.

Turret's syndromeQuote from

Tourette's Syndrome is a neurological disorder; a turret is a place to put a shooty gun.

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
Directioners and Western Women Suck #3
unemployed long-haired guitar playersQuote from
plot twist: this guy is the bassist in an out-of-work band and the lead guitarist keeps cockblocking him.

eta: Reading through the article now he seems to think Brad Pitt is unemployed, long-haired, and plays the guitar.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 05:11:22 pm by EYE OF ZA »

🍆

• Spongy Wood Witch
  • Paid
  • Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge cunt
Directioners and Western Women Suck #4
Oh man, this Directioner stuff would have made for a hilarious ep.

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
Directioners and Western Women Suck #5
Some bits I liked from that megasogynist:
Man has been dating younger women since we lived in caves and chased mammoths and saber toothed tigers.
Neolithic humans did get sexually active early.  However, this was more caveteenagers having sex with each other and not so much fifty-year-old cavemen dating eighteen-year-old cavewomen.

The photo above was taken at a Midwestern airport in the United States yesterday.  When I saw this mid-50’s American man with his oversized American gut, I couldn’t help but notice his wife: a stunningly beautiful Asian woman.  Thankfully, this guy didn’t kowtow to her, chase her around or kiss her ass.  Quite to the contrary, she scurried along behind him – carrying their baby, just barely able to keep up.  He was acting like a man and she obviously respected him for it.  You look at this guy through the prism of Western Feminism and you (I did this myself) roll your eyes, “Oh, this guy; had to get a foreign wife because he can’t compete.”  I almost smack my own forehead for letting this feminist backwash thinking take root into my own mind.
"I almost called myself on my own bullshit, lucky I caught myself there!"

I suggest that every man pays for sex whether it be a prostitute, a wife or a girlfriend.  Don’t take my word for it – I’m sure you know some man who was divorced.  Ask him, “How much did it cost?”  Be sure to not only include the child support payments & the alimony, but also the distribution of the “marital assets,” and then also include the cost of putting a roof over her head, groceries in the refrigerator, insurance for the car, the electric & cable bill, dining out on Friday night, landscaping and chemicals for the pool.
It was already said in the MRA episode, but if only there was some movement of women to give them financial independence so they wouldn't have to rely on men to pay for everything...

And without doubt, marrying a foreign woman is a much better way to go than marrying an American woman with a built-in sense of entitlement, a woman who is already pushing maximum density and after she blows up in marriage, she will take you in divorce court for every penny you’ve saved.
Here's a thought: he's terrified of women.  The only women he thinks are worth anything are those who are subservient because he doesn't want a woman sucking up all his money and divorcing him.

In no time, [a generic American woman] will be 40, her ovaries will be screaming at her and she will desperately seek a sperm donor for her and her newly acquired lesbian girlfriend.
We've got to stop all these middle-aged women turning into lesbians!

For a guy who calls himself average-looking he's really concerned with the right of fat fucks to have foreign wives without people thinking they're weird.

It's cute how he thinks Russian mail-order brides are the paragons of loving motherhood and aren't just looking for an angle to get legal US residency.

Yossarian

• Sophisticated Sophistry
  • Paid
  • No one tell Hitler!
Directioners and Western Women Suck #6
Turret's syndromeQuote from

Tourette's Syndrome is a neurological disorder; a turret is a place to put a shooty gun.
Cuddlekrampus, December 16, 2013, 12:22:21 pm
I'm pretty sure I have turret's syndrome

Psammetichus

• ᕕ(⊙ω⊙)ᕗ
  • Paid
  • O damn'd Sonic! O inhuman hog!
Directioners and Western Women Suck #7
Twee Zombie, December 16, 2013, 05:16:19 pm

I think I'm going to stop posting about 1D on this forum and actually put a doc together.

montrith

• Petrodactyl Spotter
  • Internaut
Directioners and Western Women Suck #8
Twee Zombie, December 16, 2013, 05:16:19 pm

I think I'm going to stop posting about 1D on this forum and actually put a doc together.
Psammetichus, December 18, 2013, 01:52:51 pm

You might want to look at my doc and do the exact opposite of that. Maybe make yours a bit less creepy.

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
Directioners and Western Women Suck #9
And make sure you cover the RIP Larry Shippers thing.

(Did they actually kill themselves? I thought it was a hoax at first but I never actually looked into it.)

e: VVV that's a small relief, anyway.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 02:37:37 pm by kal-elk »

montrith

• Petrodactyl Spotter
  • Internaut
Directioners and Western Women Suck #10
I've seen absolutely no proof of anyone killing themselves, apart from "I read it on Twitter". I see the victim count is up to 90 now, so I think if 90 insane fangirls had really committed suicide there would at least be some proof.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/65bf3692428e74c4ee6e18cd05b263c7/tumblr_mrmz99iJdd1sceeqeo4_1280.jpg

"They're calling us insane? How dare they! We're going to prove them wrong by killing ourselves! Or at least, tricking people into thinking we killed ourselves!"

count_actuala

• Real VamPire
  • Paid
  • Do you tend to get a high from human blood?
Directioners and Western Women Suck #11
Think about it, you're some old dried up Susan Sarandon looking womanQuote from

Excuse you, sir, Susan Sarandon is a fabulous lady who still has it very much going on.
Cuddlekrampus, December 16, 2013, 12:22:21 pm
Don't kid yourself dude, if Susan Sarandon wanted to put it in your butt you'd say yes