Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 27, 2021, 11:43:19 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: So, Ballpit, what did we learn today?  (Read 1745 times)

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
So, Ballpit, what did we learn today? #60
Dominica is slightly larger than Singapore by area, but Singapore has 81 times as many people
Salubrious Rex

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
So, Ballpit, what did we learn today? #61
Learned about the Shope Papilloma Virus, a disease that turns rabbits into cryptids (specifically a jackalope or wolpertinger, al-mi'raj or any other form of horned hare)
Great Joe Salubrious Rex chai tea latte Cradicus RoeCocoa

Salubrious Rex

• A non-event mass with a quantum probability of zero
  • Paid
So, Ballpit, what did we learn today? #62
Jackfruit are freakin' massive, in fact it's the largest fruit grown from a tree. It's also banned in a lot of places because it can dangerously lower blood sugar levels. It can have a meat-like texture and is often used as a vegetarian substitute for meat.

chai tea latte

• Paid
  • DER ZORN GOTTES
So, Ballpit, what did we learn today? #63
the smell of jackfruit is so sickening that i skipped a train journey once rather than attend the wedding
Salubrious Rex

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
So, Ballpit, what did we learn today? #64
the smell of jackfruit is so sickening that i skipped a train journey once rather than attend the wedding
chai tea latte, July 24, 2021, 02:29:58 am
From what I've read it has a strong sweet smell. Is it just that overpowering?

chai tea latte

• Paid
  • DER ZORN GOTTES
So, Ballpit, what did we learn today? #65
Salubrious Rex, July 24, 2021, 03:58:32 am
you can not even comprehend the degree to which it is.

Guy Ferrari

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
So, Ballpit, what did we learn today? #66
Salubrious Rex, July 24, 2021, 03:58:32 am
you can not even comprehend the degree to which it is.
chai tea latte, July 24, 2021, 01:00:10 pm

If you were to give it a number, the given base unit being a new age shop's incense section

Blandest

• Paid
  • Help! Cannot see! Can only smell!
Jackfruit are freakin' massive, in fact it's the largest fruit grown from a tree. It's also banned in a lot of places because it can dangerously lower blood sugar levels. It can have a meat-like texture and is often used as a vegetarian substitute for meat.
Salubrious Rex, July 24, 2021, 12:54:02 am
Can you elaborate on the blood sugar levels thing? My wife has been eating a lot of vegan food due to going on a no milk diet while breastfeeding and she loves this jackfruit burger at a local cafe. I'm a type 1 diabetic and I'd be worried about eating something that could mess with my bsl like that but information is vague online.

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
Salubrious Rex, July 24, 2021, 12:54:02 am
Can you elaborate on the blood sugar levels thing? My wife has been eating a lot of vegan food due to going on a no milk diet while breastfeeding and she loves this jackfruit burger at a local cafe. I'm a type 1 diabetic and I'd be worried about eating something that could mess with my bsl like that but information is vague online.
Blandest, Yesterday at 03:21:07 pm

I can't I'm afraid, everything I learned about it was from searching on the internet after our DM introduced Jackfruit in our D&D game so I've probably read more or less the same stuff as you have.