Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:39:58 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 1451619 times)

Antivehicular

• she/her
  • Paid
  • ridin' high in my supervan
Stephen King's Minimal Underdrive
A Meat, August 13, 2021, 02:21:54 pm

A sequel to Christine, except this time the evil car is an early '90s Oldsmobile that kills its drivers via rage-induced strokes when the fucking thing won't turn over in a parking lot or grinds gears trying to do 30 on a slight incline
A Meat cat_examiner

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
bro, even if this map leads to the Gamerblade, you aren't strong enough to wield it
Seth "Slimy" Rollins

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that's a moon
Salubrious Rex chai tea latte Great Joe Lemon Sauce Frank West

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
Stephen King's Minimal Underdrive
A Meat, August 13, 2021, 02:21:54 pm

A sequel to Christine, except this time the evil car is an early '90s Oldsmobile that kills its drivers via rage-induced strokes when the fucking thing won't turn over in a parking lot or grinds gears trying to do 30 on a slight incline
Antivehicular, August 13, 2021, 07:11:22 pm
The New Misadventures of Oldsmobile Christine

that's probably something submit post
Great Joe Dr. Buttplug

Great Joe

• Local good at video games be-er
  • Paid
  • Myahhh!
When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that's a moon
A Meat, August 14, 2021, 07:33:04 am
Bells
A Meat Sauce

thelizzerd

• Paid
  • Make documents, not sense.
Imagine this scene. There are two women walking across a bridge. There is a sign on the bridge saying "james river" because they are walking across the James River. One woman says to the other "I'm starting to fall for this guy named James. I'm really into him and I hope he falls for me as well". She suddenly falls into the James River never to be seen again. I have no idea why my mind came up with this but if I had the skills and time I would animate it.
xX_sp00ks_Xx

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Thinking the play might be to get permabanned from Twitter. Note to self: consult Chai for best methods in AM

Edit: Not saying she has, but she's the person who would come up with the coolest ways to get permabanned from Twitter
thelizzerd Hux

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
Q: Do the dolls come pre-possessed?
A: No, my porcelain dolls are not haunted. Please think of them as an investment. They will only appreciate in value as more of your family members die!
Lemon Shell Game Emperor Jack Chick A Meat Escrow Jones thelizzerd Spenny chai tea latte Frank West jim and the mammograms Seth "Slimy" Rollins Dr. Buttplug RoeCocoa

A Meat

• Paid
The Hebrew name for guinea pig translates to "whistler" and I think that's the best possible name for them
Vinny Possum RoeCocoa

jim and the mammograms

• Paid
  • ah fuck my pun doesn't work now that i'm he/they
Unusually emotionally distraught at having learned that T-shirt cannons are, like, 700 dollars for a cheap one. I had assumed my whole life you could pick one up for 25 bucks at a really good party store or something. I don't think I've ever been in the market for one and I don't think I ever will be, but for some reason this knowledge hurts.
thelizzerd Salubrious Rex

A Meat

• Paid
bee milk

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
Unusually emotionally distraught at having learned that T-shirt cannons are, like, 700 dollars for a cheap one. I had assumed my whole life you could pick one up for 25 bucks at a really good party store or something. I don't think I've ever been in the market for one and I don't think I ever will be, but for some reason this knowledge hurts.
jim and the mammograms, August 19, 2021, 10:16:48 am
sure, but retrofitting a potato gun can't cost more than, what, $40 and two fingers?
jim and the mammograms

Turtle

• [F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+]
  • Paid
jim and the mammograms, August 19, 2021, 10:16:48 am
if tshirt canons cost 25 dollars everyone would own a tshirt canon. and then where would the business be? there'd be no one to sell a tshirt canon to. let's not even speak of the impact on the tshirt economy

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Thought I knew the breadth and depth of idiocy, and then I saw the number of people who truly believe that the Tesla Bot will be a real thing.

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
The only thing that can stop a bad guy with a T-shirt cannon is a good guy with a T-shirt cannon.
Escrow Jones Frank West chai tea latte Dr. Buttplug