Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:26:06 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 117 - Hello from the Microwave Zone  (Read 3217 times)

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
Episode 117 - Hello from the Microwave Zone
Secret Gaygent 69 Cradicus marxcarl Immoral Filth Mix adrenochrome dome Salubrious Rex Dr. Buttplug Great Joe chai tea latte

adrenochrome dome

• YIMBY
  • Paid
This recalled vivid memories of stirring the speckled plasticine pudding in the corner of Hungry Man dinners. For a time, I had Strong Opinions about frozen dinners, and I've forgotten most of them. But "steamers" were my jam.

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
Hi, I'm here to tell you that you can easily make "grain-free" noodles, because buckwheat is a pseudo-grain, you can label stuff only with buckwheat in it as grain-free! So if you've had soba noodles you've had grain-free noddles.

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer

Yumo!

Hoffgod

• Paid
Out of sheer curiosity, I decided to pick up the Banquet Nashville hot chicken bowl that drew such strong reactions.

It tastes like microwaved chicken with microwaved mashed potatoes, but spicy. I don't know what I was expecting.
Shell Game Secret Gaygent 69 adrenochrome dome

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
Out of sheer curiosity, I decided to pick up the Banquet Nashville hot chicken bowl that drew such strong reactions.

It tastes like microwaved chicken with microwaved mashed potatoes, but spicy. I don't know what I was expecting.
Hoffgod, March 16, 2021, 07:02:46 pm
If it was frozen and came out the other end still spicey that is pretty darn good. Flash freezing can suck all the flavor out of stuff, hence the excessive use of salt.

Antivehicular

• she/her
  • Paid
  • ridin' high in my supervan
This episode really brought me back to my old job screening e-commerce customer reviews. If you can believe it, the promotion-triggered reviews in this doc are more effortful than the average for promotion reviews; most of the ones I read were just "you know this product, right? It's good." (I once had a block of dozens of Pine-Sol reviews that were basically all "it's Pine-Sol, you know what it is and what it does, but they gave me some free stuff so here's my review: buy it if you like Pine-Sol.")
Dr. Buttplug chai tea latte Shell Game