Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:26:05 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 122 - With Enemas Like These Who Needs Friends?  (Read 3108 times)

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
Cradicus Ganymede chai tea latte Mix Dr. Buttplug

Ganymede

• Larval Gambino
  • Paid
  • WARNING: IMPLICIT CONTENT
I had to recover from the "Nozzle 'Hit' Something" thread because it abruptly jammed this scene into my head for a minute or so.
Shell Game

Antivehicular

• she/her
  • Paid
  • ridin' high in my supervan
I am still thinking about Adult Bookstore Weirdo and his paper towels. I'm imagining an over-the-shoulder harness to hold a whole roll, but I suspect a fanny pack full of fast-food napkins is more likely.
Shell Game

Mix

• God's Personal Jester
  • Paid
  • ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
im still surprised nobody knew what cybersix was
junior associate faguar

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
I mean, I might be bi when clothed, but I've never dressed as a woman, and have no interest in doing so. So I guess I'll never find out.

adrenochrome dome

• YIMBY
  • Paid
me: I haven't gotten around to last week's episode because it seems especially gross

this episode: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't know how Malt made it through the manual obstruction removal thing. That was hardcore.

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
me: I haven't gotten around to last week's episode because it seems especially gross

this episode: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't know how Malt made it through the manual obstruction removal thing. That was hardcore.
adrenochrome dome, April 26, 2021, 03:04:31 pm
He's a real pro.
adrenochrome dome