Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:18:19 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 124 - I Didn't Buy This Product, Goodbye!  (Read 2884 times)

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
Mix

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
I will explain orgonite again for Ashto because I have encountered it in person. It is basically trash, bits of metal and plastic, suspended in clear resin. It can be in whatever shape or color. Yes it does set off metal detectors, and when it does, the person who has it is eager to explain it at length.

chai tea latte

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
I will explain orgonite again for Ashto because I have encountered it in person. It is basically trash, bits of metal and plastic, suspended in clear resin. It can be in whatever shape or color. Yes it does set off metal detectors, and when it does, the person who has it is eager to explain it at length.

Dr. Buttplug, May 10, 2021, 08:25:39 am
I think you mean orgonite is just alterations of man-made and natural substances. Like my jacket.

Also if you've encountered this at your job then you are legally obligated to tell us.
Dr. Buttplug Penultimatum Antivehicular chai tea latte A Meat
« Last Edit: May 10, 2021, 12:39:07 pm by Shell Game »

Antivehicular

• she/her
  • Paid
  • ridin' high in my supervan
So does every cheap mastubation sleeve run really narrow, or are guys who review masturbation sleeves online just compelled to always work in how it didn't fit their magnum dong? Maybe I'll have to run some experiments: buy a bunch of cheap masturbators and a dildo the precise proportions of an average human penis. So on Amazon, that's gonna run me... like, fifty bucks total?

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
So does every cheap mastubation sleeve run really narrow, or are guys who review masturbation sleeves online just compelled to always work in how it didn't fit their magnum dong? Maybe I'll have to run some experiments: buy a bunch of cheap masturbators and a dildo the precise proportions of an average human penis. So on Amazon, that's gonna run me... like, fifty bucks total?
Antivehicular, May 14, 2021, 09:21:19 pm

For the record I've yet had the pleasure of purchasing a rubber hole. That said,

NSFW content. Click to show.