Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:33:54 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 374: This One Is Mainly About Butt Chugging  (Read 8047 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
374: This One Is Mainly About Butt Chugging
chai tea latte Shell Game cat_examiner Immoral Filth thelizzerd

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
Wow, that was disgusting.
Boots Raingear Shell Game cat_examiner Immoral Filth Great Joe

1234GO!

• Paid
  • beyond buildings and food
thank you Shell for channeling Stog's real british human voice from the real superpowers episode.

"Regards!"
Shell Game Achilles' Heelies cat_examiner

Jam

• Doctor Professor Apething, PhD
  • Paid
  • I’m not doctor professor, am I apething though?
Regards
Don’t you mean REGRRDSSS

Jam

• Doctor Professor Apething, PhD
  • Paid
  • I’m not doctor professor, am I apething though?
Also I’ve had a very hard week, and I didn’t know that this anus based episode was what I needed, but it was, so thanks, it was nice and good
Achilles' Heelies Lemon Dr. Buttplug
« Last Edit: July 16, 2022, 06:50:05 pm by Jam »

Philosothelia

• Paid
  • The world literally becomes the vagina.
butterscotch enemas? fire enemas?

VicLudorum

• Paid
Was very much expecting a "best part of waking up/is Folgers in your butt" but nobody stooped that low.
Macaroniandbrie DUDEVSTHEWORLD

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
For what it's worth I got dijon's auto-brewery syndrome joke, having also read that reddit post from a couple of years ago
chai tea latte Lemon Boots Raingear Vinny Possum Sherlockian

LINDA

• the 49th unbreakable gstring
  • Paid
Thank you Lemon for the mental image of a Keurig butt plug

NSFW content. Click to show.
Great Joe A Meat Dr. Buttplug Achilles' Heelies JILLVALENTINE Lemon thelizzerd Sauce Macaroniandbrie

Great Joe

• Local good at video games be-er
  • Paid
  • Myahhh!
I'm just glad that there's jokes for me,  a guy who watched That 70s Show and thus could get references to The Captain & Tennille.
thelizzerd

Philosothelia

• Paid
  • The world literally becomes the vagina.
The thing I love about this episode is that it’s a magick spells episode. You’ve got A) some ailment, like ghosts or toxins, B) a list of ingredients, like cayenne pepper or cayenne pepper, and C) how to use them, like “recite the incantation ” or “shove the dish soap in your ass.”
thelizzerd RoeCocoa junior associate faguar Macaroniandbrie

organburner

• Paid
The thing I love about this episode is that it’s a magick spells episode. You’ve got A) some ailment, like ghosts or toxins, B) a list of ingredients, like cayenne pepper or cayenne pepper, and C) how to use them, like “recite the incantation ” or “shove the dish soap in your ass.”
Philosothelia, July 30, 2022, 03:18:03 am

You got ghosts in your butt. You should boof cocaine about it.
Immoral Filth junior associate faguar Philosothelia

cat_examiner

• Paid
  • Neither cat nor examiner
374: This One Is Mainly About Butt Chugging #12
Philosothelia, July 30, 2022, 03:18:03 am

I like that it turned out to be a smorgasboard (smorg-ass-board) -- there was the element of magick, there was dumb question-site questions, there was dumb products, dumb recipes, and fetish shit. Something for everyone

unrelated, Lemon, you said at the end "Cat examiner, who i hate". I should apologize, I don't want to make an enema-y
xdaringdamselx Dr. Buttplug RoeCocoa Philosothelia Immoral Filth

RoeCocoa

• Paid
I was relistening and the part that starts at 18:50 called to mind the time that I spent working in quality ass-urance for an aircraft fastener distributor. The main part of my job involved determining whether the company's back stock was DFARS (pronounced DEEF-arse) compliant: was this product made from American steel, and if not, was it made from steel that had been in the country so long that it legally didn't matter anymore? Like there's an entire set of laws around determining the ethnic purity of ferrous materials, with people writing, interpreting, and enforcing those laws, in this very cool and normal country. When you fly and when you flush, please spare a thought to the people sussing out scary foreign influences in your nuts, bolts and buckets.

Also I'm about the same age as Lemon and I got every last one of those boomer references because that stuff was everywhere in the 1990s.
Great Joe Lemon junior associate faguar