Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 12:49:45 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: CTRL+V and post it  (Read 425782 times)

Frank West

• Have you ever astraled and kicked it with satan
  • Ridiculist
  • Marky Mk 2
CTRL+V and post it #1515
The DanceTris mini-game is included and played using feet.
Shell Game Antivehicular

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
CTRL+V and post it #1516
i may sound dump but i dont understand what i have to do at that point can u explain please.
Salubrious Rex Antivehicular

PaulLovesToLaugh

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1517
Oh crap, I just thought of a question. If Visk can eat souls, can they eat ghosts?
A Meat

Antivehicular

• she/her
  • Paid
  • ridin' high in my supervan

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1519
I am a 34 y.o. full figured woman with a curvy figure. This spring, I did a BIG semi-soft poop in my sweatpants walking home from college. Here is my story:

My last class of the day wrapped up around 4PM. I had to go poo since 9AM that morning, I figured I could hold it and do it on my potty after I got home. As the instructor finished, I felt cramping in my butt and knew I would have to find a toilet soon. After the professor finished, I put my books in my book bag and got up and started walking out the classroom door and down the hallway with my bookbag in tow. Got into a hallway in the next building and felt a cramp and farted uncontrollably for 3 seconds and felt my poo trying to poke its way out of my butt. I clamped my butt cheeks down to keep the poo in. There were other students nearby some of who gave me a funny look when they heard and smelled my fart.

I continued walking and 15 mins later about 2 blocks from home the cramping got worse and worse and there was a sharp pain in my butt and then a large amount of semi soft poo came out of my butt hole uncontrollably into my pants. I froze and turned beet red as the poo filled up the seat of my panties. After it stopped, I touched my butt with my hand there was a big lump the size of a big cucumber and it STUNK to high heaven. I continued walking and noticed it was a little difficult to walk and my butt waddled slightly with all of the poo in my panties. While walking several chunks of poo got past the leg openings of my panties and rolled down the legs of my sweatpants and out onto the sidewalk. Several guys (early 20's) walked by on the sidewalk going the other way and they smelled my poo and one of them said "Did you see that woman? she shit her pants real bad." I went in the front door when I got home and went to the bathroom right away. Looked in the mirror just before cleaning up and poo worked its way to within an inch of the waistband and there were streaks of poo down my right leg from the poo that leaked out and rolled down my leg. Panties were in rough shape. My maxi was 80% covered. Clean up took a while. Went through several rolls of toilet paper.
CozyJosie

CozyJosie

• Supreme Trash Panda Overlord
  • Paid
  • hi
CTRL+V and post it #1520
коли набрехав в резюме, а тебе все одно взяли на роботу:

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
CTRL+V and post it #1521
I have these beautiful, talented Lovecraftian horrors who have reached some sort of prisoner’s dilemma agreement where they have decided to share and compromise with each other because it increases their standing with Me, the Stakeholder.  They hover around me like little drones, listening and remembering and planning and preparing.  They make promises like a business promoting its standard of excellence.  Your whims fulfilled in five minutes or less and if not we’ll make the experience ten times better, no other team in the city that can deliver that at this price.  They keep me warm and cozy and comfy and amused.  They beg me for more tasks, harder tasks, let me show you what I can do.  Have you seen that I can dance?  I learned to dance to impress women.  Watch me do it again but backwards in heels, in ice skates, you can go as fast as you want because we’re hovering nearby, ready to catch you.  Sometimes I look at them startled and say are you two doing the patriarchy on me?  I think you’re doing the patriarchy on me, and they say 🙂🙂.  Why think about it in those terms?  You’re happy, right?  You’re comfortable.  You have everything you want. 

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1523
Delivering his annual threat assessment, the director general of the Australian Security Intelligence Organisation (ASIO) has revealed he regularly speaks to overseas counterparts to urge them to stop espionage activities here, adding "and they usually do".
chai tea latte Dr. Buttplug

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1524
"i want to be doing (thing you can only really be doing in this specific way in a tightknit online community where everyone's cool with it) but on (site that has more people than live in any single city in the world) and (site with more people the entire russian empire had  in its peak) without anyone ever ever noticing or saying i'm weird. why can't i do this the modern internet sucks. no i do not ever bother to go outside (collection of sites where some of them have more people than existed on the whole planet in the year 1930)"
xX_sp00ks_Xx Shell Game

chai tea latte

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1525
Rife identifies as a Christian but is not religious.[34] He has said "I wear a Jesus cross around my neck for the same reason regular dudes wear NBA player basketball jerseys- -I’ve never met the guy, but i tell people i can dunk like him at LA Fitness".
Antivehicular Dr. Buttplug Shell Game

Sherlockian

• Library handwriting. Indexing. Abstracting. Alphabetizing. Filing.
  • Paid
  • File under Z695.95 S54

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1527
I have two artificial hips. At 69 I am back playing sports when previously I was barely able to walk. I have never received a single death threat from the either the biological hip or artificial hip community.
DykeDastardly Antivehicular chai tea latte Salubrious Rex Dr. Buttplug

chai tea latte

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1528
Morgpie is the outer video, who has subway surfers green screened on her breasts and another camera on her ass green screened to the stream of AsianBunnyX who she is talking to who is in a hot tub and is playing Judge Judy on green screen on HER breasts in a hot tub and also she's using a machine that is kind of jiggling her whole body. And I know what you're thinking. AsianBunnyX is back? Yes.
Salubrious Rex vampiresoftware

PaulLovesToLaugh

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1529
I'm at a point in my adult life where I can start building a solid foundation so I'm working on getting different supports lined up in my life.

(Fake edit: fuck, I thought I still had the funny thing copy pasted)