Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:43:16 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: in this thread we are smart people on youtube  (Read 19618 times)

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
Naruto, the Self-Made Hypocrite
42 minutes and 12 seconds

edit: no, wait, ah fuck
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 05:44:54 am by Spooks »

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • I BELLOW LOUDLY AS I TYPE THIS.
Hi, it's me, someone who made two animations on newgrounds twenty years ago. I want to talk to you about why the calarts style is bullshit. As you know, it is bad because now every cartoon show looks the same because if you look at the way people draw eyes and faces, they are similar between these two shows that have vastly differing art styles outside of this fact. The calarts style is the art style of the SJW. Real enlightened true animators like me only like animations made by abusive and unstable men, because they give us someone to constantly apologize for. Until next time gamers, just remember; Steven Universe is for SJWs and SJWs aren't people.

Yavuz

• Fave: Heavily Excessive Prekumquatxop
  • Paid
  • whats up you cem loving fuck
in this thread we are smart people on youtube #47
Hi everyone it's the Furious Video Game Dork and I'm gonna shout about how SJWs are ruining (pulls slip of paper out of huge jar) A Boy and His Blob
Wrought

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
in this thread we are smart people on youtube #48
i put mayonnaise on the pizza as the sauce! Please subscribe to pizzachief710
GirlKisser420 Wrought chai tea latte DetectiveSlowpoke

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
Hi youtube, today I'm going to McDonalds to try the promotional Avengers: Endgame Thanos McFlurry but first let me tell you how Disney RUINED Marvel and you just haven't realised yet.
SHAMBA~1.SBB Wrought Seth "Slimy" Rollins Dr. Buttplug