Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:52:34 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 1447823 times)

bubbleuj

• Paid
I went to my first metal concert. I'm usually scared of metal music because I'm a giant baby. But the concert was good and cool and everyone was really nice.

It was like a drag show but with Vikings. There was even choreography!! 
Liatai

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
A Run The Jewels/Mort Garson mashup called Planter Like A Panther.
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

BARK RANGER

• MRS. ASTOR'S PET HORSE
  • Paid
Surprised but also relieved at the lack of fan content featuring pharmaceutical mascots

How is there not a single image of the Zoloft Blob wearing the Abilify Robe
AlbieQuirky

dijon du jour

• your zesty bud
  • Paid
  • oh gosh
I should draw fanart of the Lamisil Gremlin fucking a toenail.

bigfangirl

• Paid
I wonder if anyone has attached a gopro or similar camera to a kite and then flown it. I bet it would look really cool. I also like the combination of technology from centuries ago with modern recording equipment.
Runic

AlbieQuirky

• Paid
The Nintendo Switch's carts have been specifically engineered to taste terrible, to make sure no child swallows one. This was a deliberate decision and outcome, the entire implied process is hilarious to me.

This was either specifically in a design doc somewhere, and/or came up in a meeting and invoked very involved discussions about how bad it should taste, how it should be incorporated into the manufacturing process, all that. Presumably, for at least a week, this was somebody's primary job and task. They came to work, every day, to work out--either through meticulous selection or engineering--the specifically worst-tasting substance they could coat the Switch's games in, which was also not dangerous to the console (or presumably for people ingesting it). They probably went through several candidates, in fact.
Cleretic, March 03, 2017, 03:41:21 am

I like to think that it was done like a clinical drug trial. There were groups of volunteers, each one being made to lick a different tasting cartridge and fill in a questionaire afterwards. "Okay, so the cartridges aren't delicious or harmful to the rats, let's see how the humans react."
Eider Duck, March 03, 2017, 11:07:16 am

I knew someone who was working at a large health and cleaning products company that is not Satanic at all, back when that company was developing prototypes for its adult diapers. This dude was in charge of organizing test groups for the various diaper prototypes, and when he couldn't get enough test subjects, he had to test them himself.

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
I wonder if anyone has attached a gopro or similar camera to a kite and then flown it. I bet it would look really cool. I also like the combination of technology from centuries ago with modern recording equipment.
bigfangirl, March 04, 2017, 11:27:44 pm
Aerieal kite photography is totally a thing, and it sure does look really cool. You can actually build the equipment pretty easily, too.
Runic bigfangirl

SirSlarty

• Linda, where's my coffee!?
  • Paid
  • don't let's start
I dreamt that I was rehired at a previous job, taught all the new people how to work the machines and computers and then got fired again.

Malten

• Hot Squirt
  • Paid
Found a dead gnatcatcher. It was extremely fresh. I examined it thoroughly. I love learning about animals.
That's not creepy. It's not.

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
sex naruto
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop chai tea latte cube abuser Frank West

GirlKisser420

• Paid
love to munch on lunch

GirlKisser420

• Paid
I could defeat most comedians in a fight
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

GirlKisser420

• Paid
the fucking birdman rally sold out, what was once a great tradition is now a really shitty Channel 7 Brand Vehicle

GirlKisser420

• Paid
nature's deadliest predator, the Shotgun
chai tea latte

GirlKisser420

• Paid
when did I pass through the backflips being cool threshold