Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:59:50 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 193: The Thing You Like In Pain  (Read 29298 times)

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
193: The Thing You Like In Pain #15
Holy shit. That is... not the reaction I expected.
Positronic, November 08, 2015, 09:34:47 pm
They're among us. Trust no one.
AgentCoop, November 08, 2015, 09:49:32 pm

Someone get Revolver Isfahan in here.
Sherman Tank, November 09, 2015, 01:26:53 am
Gyro Sherman Tank

LINDA

• the 49th unbreakable gstring
  • Paid
193: The Thing You Like In Pain #16

landwailord

• i draw pretty good for a white girl
  • Paid
  • Pokeman the harpoons
193: The Thing You Like In Pain #17
cube abuser Down10

CaptainLaserPants

• Paid
  • Pew-pew!
193: The Thing You Like In Pain #18

landwailord, November 09, 2015, 02:49:33 pm

We've reached peak the F Plus singularity. Or something.

McMillan and Waifu

• Paid
  • ruining the black metal scene worldwide
193: The Thing You Like In Pain #19
I feel like imaginensfwoah is like The Aleph but only for gross fanfic premises - you look into it and see every possible fictional character doing every possible fetish act, except somehow 90% of it is about gastrointestinal trouble.

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
193: The Thing You Like In Pain #20
I feel like imaginensfwoah is like The Aleph but only for gross fanfic premises - you look into it and see every possible fictional character doing every possible fetish act, except somehow 90% of it is about gastrointestinal trouble.
McMillan and Waifu, November 09, 2015, 04:29:58 pm
Peter Azfuente sits with his tumblr in front of a firing squad. In his last moments he closes his eyes. He prays to god "Lord! Please allow me to finish my life work." He opens his eyes. He is frozen in time. He cannot move, except to type. His fingers clack across the keys. "Imagine your fav..." He pauses. "Imagine your fav is on vacation in..." No, this isn't right. He taps the backspace key. It seems to him that he repeats this action for an eternity, drawing up a premise. Sometimes he deletes his scribblings due to a misplaced pronoun. Sometimes there's not enough scat. Backspace. Backspace. Backspace. Eventually he sighs. He looks at his text post, finally satisfied. "Thank you," he seems to say. A gun goes off.
McMillan and Waifu eldritchhat Corn Syrup

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
  • Trouble with customers? Isfahano cares.
193: The Thing You Like In Pain #21
Someone get Revolver Isfahan in here.
Sherman Tank, November 09, 2015, 01:26:53 am

My vocal-cord parasites would prevent me from even speaking those posts, they care about me that much.

For this situation, we'll need a hot-wire-in-the-blood testing scene à la The Thing.

ETA: At least this person didn't try the ol' Puppetmaster Defense and be all "hahahaha thanks for the views, suckers!"
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Sherman Tank
« Last Edit: November 09, 2015, 04:53:16 pm by Isfahan »

Achilles' Heelies

• Ridiculist
  • Intelligent Doggie Tracking System
193: The Thing You Like In Pain #22
I should not have listened to this episode with an already upset stomach.  I think it made me pretty much a subject of this episode.
Imagine your fave listening to this episode. It makes their queasy stomach gurgle uncontrollably. They cry, and this is super hot for some reason.

McMillan and Waifu

• Paid
  • ruining the black metal scene worldwide
193: The Thing You Like In Pain #23
McMillan and Waifu, November 09, 2015, 04:29:58 pm
Peter Azfuente sits with his tumblr in front of a firing squad. In his last moments he closes his eyes. He prays to god "Lord! Please allow me to finish my life work." He opens his eyes. He is frozen in time. He cannot move, except to type. His fingers clack across the keys. "Imagine your fav..." He pauses. "Imagine your fav is on vacation in..." No, this isn't right. He taps the backspace key. It seems to him that he repeats this action for an eternity, drawing up a premise. Sometimes he deletes his scribblings due to a misplaced pronoun. Sometimes there's not enough scat. Backspace. Backspace. Backspace. Eventually he sighs. He looks at his text post, finally satisfied. "Thank you," he seems to say. A gun goes off.
AgentCoop, November 09, 2015, 04:44:50 pm

The universe (which others call the Library) is composed of an indefinite and perhaps infinite number of hexagonal galleries, with vast air shafts between, surrounded by very low railings. The distribution of the galleries is invariable. Twenty shelves, five long shelves per side, cover all the sides except two; their height, which is the distance from floor to ceiling, scarcely exceeds that of a normal bookcase. Each shelf contains thirty-five books of uniform format; each book is of four hundred and ten pages; each page, of forty lines, each line, of some eighty letters which are black in color. They are all about your fav eating tacos and having terrible diarrhea.

goombapolice

• a muscular, cum producing MONSTER
  • Paid
193: The Thing You Like In Pain #24
Why are you guys so weirded out that that person is elated to be on Fplus?

Somebody paid attention to them holy shit

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
193: The Thing You Like In Pain #25
Why are you guys so weirded out that that person is elated to be on Fplus?

Somebody paid attention to them holy shit
goombapolice, November 09, 2015, 06:36:05 pm

To be fair, the implications from this are way more depressing,

Positronic

• You told a squash lie!
  • Paid
  • You broke a squash promise!
193: The Thing You Like In Pain #26

(Does this need a nsfw tag? Or a nsfWOAH tag?)

I'm just glad that the blog creator seemed pretty chill with the episode, rather than turning it into a Monster Girl Quest Wiki comment section. My guess is that since the submissions aren't tied to any users and since the reblogs aren't visible, no one really gets hurt from it unless you're dedicated to snooping around tumblr.
JT KingKalamari Nikaer Drekin moooo566 (taylor's version) Mighty Dicktron toxcity Deep 13 Sherman Tank

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
  • Trouble with customers? Isfahano cares.
193: The Thing You Like In Pain #27
Calling it: someone will, in the comments section, take ownership of one of the prompts read and then undergo a misguided and un-self-aware attempt to defend the concept of "your fave" prompts in general.

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
193: The Thing You Like In Pain #28
Calling it: someone will, in the comments section, take ownership of one of the prompts read and then undergo a misguided and un-self-aware attempt to defend the concept of "your fave" prompts in general.
Isfahan, November 09, 2015, 10:36:15 pm
It looks like we already have a confirmed browser of the site, but they have neither been reprimanded nor issued a defense.

E: Someone is trying to start shit
« Last Edit: November 09, 2015, 10:59:07 pm by AgentCoop »

Spacebat

• The Friedrich Nietzsche of Snuggling
  • Paid
193: The Thing You Like In Pain #29
Holy shit. That is... not the reaction I expected.
Positronic, November 08, 2015, 09:34:47 pm
I WAS WONDERING HOW THE EPISODE GOT 30 COMMENTS IN ONE DAY