Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:45:39 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 1447042 times)

Seth "Slimy" Rollins

• I Waterboard Clowns For A Living And I Fucked Up Real Bad
  • Paid
  • ratfucking ourselves into oblivion
JET Alumni living in Japan making a video about Aokigahara forest: "So Aokigahara forest is really creepy because the rocky terrain means that the trees don't grow straight and there are lots of open crevices. It's infamously known as the "Japanese Suicide Forest" because a lot of people come to take their lives here, to the point where the prefecture's government has stopped releasing the statistics about how many suicides there are here annually in order to stave off publicity. It's very quiet because there's very wildlife out here in the way of animals, and that plus the strange scenery makes the forest feel very mysterious and unwelcoming."

Butthole Youtuber who throws fish at cars and plush pokeballs at police officers: "HOW'S IT GOING BROS I'M IN THE JAPANESE KILL YOURSELF FOREST WHOAH DUDE THIS IS SO SCARY UHHUHUH OH SHIT THERE'S A DEAD BODY OUT HERE BRO WHOOAAAH OH SHIT THE DEAD BODY'S PANTS FELL OFF HAHAHA SIIICK OH NO NOW I'M FUCKING THE DEAD BODY HAHAHA THIS IS MESSED UP hey guys i'm very sorry for fucking that dead body i really didn't mean it and it'll never happen again please like and subscribe brofist"
Wrought, March 18, 2018, 12:21:16 am

My favorite part of that video is that they played some kinda fucking cheesy 'what did we learn today' music/whimsically mournful tunes at the end when they were talking about the body they saw and 'how fucking sick it is' and how they won't be able to sleep tonight.
Wrought

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • I BELLOW LOUDLY AS I TYPE THIS.
JET Alumni living in Japan making a video about Aokigahara forest: "So Aokigahara forest is really creepy because the rocky terrain means that the trees don't grow straight and there are lots of open crevices. It's infamously known as the "Japanese Suicide Forest" because a lot of people come to take their lives here, to the point where the prefecture's government has stopped releasing the statistics about how many suicides there are here annually in order to stave off publicity. It's very quiet because there's very wildlife out here in the way of animals, and that plus the strange scenery makes the forest feel very mysterious and unwelcoming."

Butthole Youtuber who throws fish at cars and plush pokeballs at police officers: "HOW'S IT GOING BROS I'M IN THE JAPANESE KILL YOURSELF FOREST WHOAH DUDE THIS IS SO SCARY UHHUHUH OH SHIT THERE'S A DEAD BODY OUT HERE BRO WHOOAAAH OH SHIT THE DEAD BODY'S PANTS FELL OFF HAHAHA SIIICK OH NO NOW I'M FUCKING THE DEAD BODY HAHAHA THIS IS MESSED UP hey guys i'm very sorry for fucking that dead body i really didn't mean it and it'll never happen again please like and subscribe brofist"
Wrought, March 18, 2018, 12:21:16 am

My favorite part of that video is that they played some kinda fucking cheesy 'what did we learn today' music/whimsically mournful tunes at the end when they were talking about the body they saw and 'how fucking sick it is' and how they won't be able to sleep tonight.
Seth "Slimy" Rollins, March 18, 2018, 02:38:27 pm
The "my youtube royalty free music" folder on everyone's computer has two folders inside it labelled "happy" and "regretful of my actions"
Macho Masc Sangy Savage Moose xX_sp00ks_Xx bubbleuj chai tea latte

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
I was just in a mcdonalds playing classical music rather than top 40 and it was way better that way.
Wrought

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
I emailed the director of a movie I saw and liked recently because I saw it had a lot of negative reviews and I wanted to offer my encouragements. She emailed back asking some stuff and I sent another email back and in this latest one she sent me, the last sentence in the email is "I am coming! :)"

I know the only reason that's there is because English isn't her first language and she probably got some context wrong or meant something else but forgot how to say it but getting an email from someone in Japan saying "I am coming! :)" at 1 am is scary in a deep deep way that I can't explain or understand.
chai tea latte Moose Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop bubbleuj Corn Syrup

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
I started thinking about whether my dick was the normal size, since I live in a metric country but everyone talks about them in terms of inches, so I was lost on mentally measuring it up. fortunately I remembered that 6 inches is the standard movement distance in warhammer 40k and was like yeah, my dick's about the same as that. how's your day been
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop skeletons! Frank West Wrought Seth "Slimy" Rollins chai tea latte Yavuz Mix bubbleuj SHAMBA~1.SBB

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
I'm sad they're phasing out pee cakes at work. I'm going to miss that feeling of accomplishment after urinating, it was more than I'd get from doing my job most days.
Wrought

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
I'm sad they're phasing out pee cakes at work. I'm going to miss that feeling of accomplishment after urinating, it was more than I'd get from doing my job most days.
Jackal Flapnasty, March 20, 2018, 04:33:29 am

another industry killed by millennials? you decide!
bubbleuj

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
Jackal Flapnasty, March 20, 2018, 04:33:29 am

another industry killed by millennials? you decide!
Shell Game, March 20, 2018, 09:21:30 am
millenials can't even afford to piss like we used to, they've mostly switched to excreting uric acid pellets to save water

Runic

• Is Putting A Donk On It
  • Paid
  • John Brown did nothing wrong
Who would win: Despair born of the inherent absurdity of existing in a meaningless and uncaring universe OR one rocky boi.

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
Imagine how good a Russel Coight sex tape would be
krytton

krytton

• CRINGE BUT FREE
  • Paid
  • WORLD IS A FUCK
Imagine how good a Russel Coight sex tape would be
GirlKisser420, March 20, 2018, 11:57:18 pm

*whip crack* GET BEHIND

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
I emailed the director of a movie I saw and liked recently because I saw it had a lot of negative reviews and I wanted to offer my encouragements. She emailed back asking some stuff and I sent another email back and in this latest one she sent me, the last sentence in the email is "I am coming! :)"

I know the only reason that's there is because English isn't her first language and she probably got some context wrong or meant something else but forgot how to say it but getting an email from someone in Japan saying "I am coming! :)" at 1 am is scary in a deep deep way that I can't explain or understand.
Wrought, March 19, 2018, 11:14:21 pm
As you know, Netflix usually take anime, but they admit "Behind THE COVE" as World Wide distribution movie. It is very rare case as independent documentary.
UCLA and Colorado University also used this movie at their event.
Many people say this movie is very Controversial and educational.

I hope your University also use this social issue movie with me at event.

OKAY EVIDENTLY THERE WAS NO MISTRANSLATION OR MISUNDERSTANDING WHATSOEVER AND SHE WANTS TO PRESENT THE FILM AT MY UNIVERSITY

Shell Game Seth "Slimy" Rollins Moose Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop bubbleuj Corn Syrup Dr. Buttplug Eider Duck SHAMBA~1.SBB chai tea latte

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
So she is on the edge of orgasm?

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
So she is on the edge of orgasm?
Jackal Flapnasty, March 22, 2018, 02:10:12 am
Cannot verify but strong suspicion
Dr. Buttplug

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
there doesn't seem to be any Daddy Dom/Little Girl Islamic jurisprudence (fiqh)