Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:13:25 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 328: You Are Likely To Be Yiffed By A Grue  (Read 16971 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
Frank West Immoral Filth chai tea latte Penultimatum Secret Gaygent 69 Yavuz Turbo Sexaphonic Vampire Bunnybread Jr. Puppy Time

FourStopCrossShot

• Paid
  • Needless to say, I keep her in check
I visited balls dot horse and instantly regretted it. Seems like an easy website for anyone to randomly stumble across too

Penultimatum

• poster formerly known as dragon friend
  • Paid
  • my dragon element is pun
I visited balls dot horse and instantly regretted it. Seems like an easy website for anyone to randomly stumble across too
Hilijix, July 23, 2020, 04:10:28 pm
That’s certainly a page view tracker, huh

I Liked That Joke

• Paid
  • Boy oh boy, there's a lot of good jokes out there!
Oh my god another episode so soon, this makes me so happy!

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
Oh my god another episode so soon, this makes me so happy!
I Liked That Joke, July 23, 2020, 04:29:30 pm
this release cadence pwns my tits clean off

cube abuser

• Paid
Hilijix, July 23, 2020, 04:10:28 pm
i read this before listening to the episode and thought it was going to be a fun spinoff website like damn.dog
it was not
Lemon

Penultimatum

• poster formerly known as dragon friend
  • Paid
  • my dragon element is pun
I think it was about the point where you started reading people’s character sheets that I was suddenly grateful that my imagination doesn’t work anymore
Lemon adrenochrome dome A Meat Yavuz Seth "Slimy" Rollins Dr. Buttplug FourStopCrossShot Shell Game

Antivehicular

• she/her
  • Paid
  • ridin' high in my supervan
My thoughts during the section on "Nasty": "wait, is that why the nasty boys that Janet Jackson sings about eat all that nasty food? To try and immunize themselves from their own nastiness? God, what a heartbreaking life the nasty boys must lead -- no wonder Kate Beaton did that documentary comic about their struggle."

Also, I was authentically relieved when SPED turned out to be more stupid poop nonsense instead of being ableist. I don't know what that says about me, but it probably says something.

Puppy Time

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
I like that there's no effort to make anything seem sexy or erotic at all
Penultimatum chai tea latte A Meat Yavuz Seth "Slimy" Rollins Dr. Buttplug Down10

Antivehicular

• she/her
  • Paid
  • ridin' high in my supervan
I like that there's no effort to make anything seem sexy or erotic at all
GirlKisser420, July 24, 2020, 04:54:45 am

What, not all fired up by the sheer blazing eroticism of "doing Cock damage to a Muff?"

Cheapskate

• Persnickety fussbudget
  • Paid
I kept expecting to hear about the Jizzral-Phallustinian conflict.
Immoral Filth Ambious Frank West adrenochrome dome Penultimatum chai tea latte KingKalamari Antivehicular A Meat Yavuz Turbo Sexaphonic Vampire Bunnybread Jr. rhorsman Spenny Dr. Buttplug Tenerence Down10 surrey Vinny Possum accepting change junior associate faguar Shell Game

Secret Gaygent 69

• Paid
I really did not expect there to be an rpg capable of competing with FATAL for the worst rpg.

adrenochrome dome

• YIMBY
  • Paid
Is this the grossest episode? Not counting morally repugnant things--I'd argue most of the horror of adult babies comes from their festering psyches.

You guys made a revolting pit of sludge into one hell of an episode.
Lemon Frank West Achilles' Heelies surrey

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
these people are into sex/fetishes the way the I Fucking Love Science people are into science
Lemon adrenochrome dome Antivehicular Yavuz Pavlova Dr. Buttplug surrey

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
I was wondering what the games the System Mastery guys wouldn't touch were like, now I know
Penultimatum chai tea latte