Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:51:37 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 352: We're All Prisoners On A Borg Ship  (Read 6108 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
352: We're All Prisoners On A Borg Ship
Shell Game Immoral Filth Deep 13

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
352: We're All Prisoners On A Borg Ship #1
"Oh a bunch of dragons are descending upon us, let's see how this works out."
I would absolutely do this. You fools are forfeit.
Immoral Filth Deep 13 surrey Dr. Buttplug Salubrious Rex

Spenny

• coolest guy
  • Paid
  • piss itself
352: We're All Prisoners On A Borg Ship #2
I really liked Jimmyfranks' "See me after life!"
Shell Game A Meat Immoral Filth adrenochrome dome

Monkey’s Paw Wish

• Paid
352: We're All Prisoners On A Borg Ship #3
#ACATRex
surrey

KingKalamari

• Cephalopod Enthusiast
  • Paid
  • It's Samba time for Tambo & Weep Day for Urine Man
352: We're All Prisoners On A Borg Ship #4
Okay, so a bunch of immortal time dragon angels are descending upon reality and no one cares and also the world is controlled by a band of vampire snake people who have achieved enlightenment by realizing reality is a simulation so they can use cheat codes and mods?

Man, the lore of the Elder Scrolls games is bananas when you start looking into it...
TheCrawlingChaos chai tea latte Frank West Shell Game Penultimatum A Meat surrey Dr. Buttplug

Achilles' Heelies

• Ridiculist
  • Intelligent Doggie Tracking System
352: We're All Prisoners On A Borg Ship #5
The world is a borg cube/sent to drain
Secret Gaygent 69 chai tea latte Penultimatum KingKalamari Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop adrenochrome dome Immoral Filth Dr. Buttplug

Antivehicular

• she/her
  • Paid
  • ridin' high in my supervan
352: We're All Prisoners On A Borg Ship #6
Obviously we need all those cows and butter because we're not supposed to be cutting plants. The space elf has proven the meat-based-diet Reddit guys right all along!

Hoffgod

• Paid
352: We're All Prisoners On A Borg Ship #7
First they mention a Borg ship, then a Data waterfall, so when Q was mentioned my mind immediately thought of the Star Trek character, Q. So thank you, this doc, for allowing me to briefly live in a world where Qanon isn't a thing.
chai tea latte Diploskull Immoral Filth Mix Longsnake Shell Game Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Dr. Buttplug

Captain Fargle

• Paid
352: We're All Prisoners On A Borg Ship #8
I have no idea who this Humpty Hump guy is but I do know Lemon loves to make jokes about him.

Boots Raingear

• BBQ Man-Pop
  • Administrator
  • CEO of Victor's basement
352: We're All Prisoners On A Borg Ship #9
I have no idea who this Humpty Hump guy is but I do know Lemon loves to make jokes about him.
Captain Fargle, April 30, 2021, 04:14:11 am

A top 5 song of the 90s:
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop A Meat 1234GO! KingKalamari

KingKalamari

• Cephalopod Enthusiast
  • Paid
  • It's Samba time for Tambo & Weep Day for Urine Man
Captain Fargle, April 30, 2021, 04:14:11 am

He's the one who said "Just grab him in the biscuits"
Immoral Filth Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Adam Bozarth

1234GO!

• Paid
  • beyond buildings and food
I listened to this episode for the 1st time after I had to take a bunch of benadryl, and it made very little sense.

I have now listened to it sober twice, and that didn't help to clarify anything so conclusion: good episode, good subject.
Penultimatum Zemyla

Penultimatum

• poster formerly known as dragon friend
  • Paid
  • my dragon element is pun
I listened to this episode for the 1st time after I had to take a bunch of benadryl, and it made very little sense.

I have now listened to it sober twice, and that didn't help to clarify anything so conclusion: good episode, good subject.
1234GO!, May 01, 2021, 08:50:22 am
I can tell it’s a good crazy person episode when I listen to it half asleep in bed and can’t follow it, and when I play it again the next day I also can’t follow it
Shell Game jim and the mammograms

Antivehicular

• she/her
  • Paid
  • ridin' high in my supervan
Yeah, this one is interesting because I feel like, in a lot of crazy person episodes, you can sort of figure out their schema over the course of the episode, but this person is completely opaque the entire time. Are they a magick person? An alien person? Are they actually right-wing, or are they just throwing those tags on for attention? What do they actually believe? Is this one of those Tumblr blogs where someone is roleplaying being an "RL" cryptid? Who fucking knows!!
jim and the mammograms

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
I know it's a good crazy episode when I can turn the volume down on my phone so it's just above a whisper and not have to worry about following a train of thought. It's excellent for going to sleep to, because it's just enough to occupy your mind without the burden of having to understand any of it.

It reminds me of falling asleep in a foreign country with the hotel TV on. You can let yourself drift off into the patterns.
RoeCocoa