Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:40:03 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 212: History of the Dozerfleet Part 2  (Read 43512 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop cube abuser Sherman Tank chai tea latte CormansInferno Nifty Nif AssholeWizard Nemo2342 znarf CapitalN Really_Quite_Nice

Zekka

• I AM IN INTO MATHEMATICAL CALCULATIONS AND MANY METHODS USED IN THE STOCK MARKET
  • Paid
The logical conclusion to draw is that I'm in hell.
Cirr Alpha Starsquatch Chupasaurus-Rex Sherman Tank

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Wait wait wait, Lemon just said "Big Rapids, Michigan". Dozerfleet lives in my state?

...uh, I need to call back those security system people who keep spamming my phone, brb.
Sherman Tank CormansInferno Maxine Headroom

Frank West

• Have you ever astraled and kicked it with satan
  • Ridiculist
  • Marky Mk 2
I'm sorry for my bad mic quality, everyone! My mic is apparently getting gradually worse, and it didn't show up in my audio test.

I'm not sorry for the rapping, though.
Chupasaurus-Rex

Zekka

• I AM IN INTO MATHEMATICAL CALCULATIONS AND MANY METHODS USED IN THE STOCK MARKET
  • Paid
I'm sorry for my bad mic quality, everyone! My mic is apparently getting gradually worse, and it didn't show up in my audio test.

I'm not sorry for the rapping, though.
Frank West, May 22, 2016, 10:56:05 pm
I didn't notice thanks to the fishtank pebbles I jammed behind my speaker jack, but I'll shed a preemptive tear for the future listeners this affects.
Sherman Tank eldritchhat Nifty Nif

Yavuz

• Fave: Heavily Excessive Prekumquatxop
  • Paid
  • whats up you cem loving fuck
I'm holding off on listening to this until the morning, but just from skimming through the doc, it looks like this is going to be crazy. The "Dozerfleet Has Issues" section looks particularly nuts.

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
The "Dozerfleet Has Issues" section of Dozerfleet's site is all of it.

Adam Bozarth

• Your friend on the internet
  • Ridiculist
  • [File Photo]
Incidentally, I would define Dozerfleet Founder as a "Hackeytwerp."
Sherman Tank Achilles' Heelies

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
DeYanged Cowboys is my favorite Borscht Western
Lemon Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop McMillan and Waifu Nifty Nif NotHelpingMatters

DaltonSezHi

• The Evil Magistrate
  • Paid
  • BADLANDS
IM GONNA LISTEN TO THIS TOMORROW DOZERFLEET IS ONE OF MY FAV EPISODES FUCK I GET THIS AND OVERWATCH IN THE SAME DAY?????
Chupasaurus-Rex

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
Dozerfleet really should illustrate wikihow.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 06:37:58 am by moooo566 »

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.

Curious Robot

• Paid
  • You are doing me a frighten
Really_Quite_Nice CapitalN

cyclopeantrash

• Aspergers Unto Death
  • Paid
  • High velocity man-hatred fired at everything
I fell asleep while watching this episode and it gave me nightmares. Good episode.
Sherman Tank Chupasaurus-Rex

Cleretic

• Russian Roulette Silver Medalist
  • Paid
Something that really strikes me about Dozerfleet is his... honesty? About reality. Usually people this up their own asses are like the Not Always Right lot, making shit up liberally to puff themselves up and build a better story. If it's not them fellating themselves then it's going the other way, being overly dramatic and whiny while going through some form of 'woe is me'.

And then there's Dozerfleet, being totally honest in his own weird, faux-historic way. Aside from obvious 'passion projects' like Stationery Voyagers he's never lying, or embellishing. Whenever he talks about reception to his work it is obviously the real response to the thing he actually made, which he is accurately describing. You can't even play 'what really happened' with Dozerfleet, because he will straight-up tell you exactly what happened, including details that show that this tale is both complete and, if not unbiased, at least as objective as he can manage.

It's just a refreshing change to the Internet Usual, and I can't help but like Dozerfleet for being like that.