Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:43:47 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Garbage Day 2019 - May 18  (Read 40607 times)

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
Garbage Day 2019 - May 18 #90
Finally participating was a lot of fun! I kinda wish I didn't have to do so while a bit sick, but it was worth it.

It's amazing how good everyone was, be it reading, providing art, providing content or just participating in the chat. Looking forward to actually hearing and watching the stuff from hours 6-21
GenesisAlwaysSucked Mr. Hunky Academia

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
Garbage Day 2019 - May 18 #91
I still haven't gone to bed after staying up to watch the whole thing! My eyes hurt!!

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
Garbage Day 2019 - May 18 #92
Wrought

Turtle

• [F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+]
  • Paid
Garbage Day 2019 - May 18 #93
I still haven't gone to bed after staying up to watch the whole thing! My eyes hurt!!
SATAN MILKSHAKE, May 20, 2019, 01:41:20 am
I got about 2 hours of sleep afterwards and then couldn't get back to sleep until normal sleeping time. I'm glad I took today off.
Shell Game

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
Garbage Day 2019 - May 18 #94
The night before jack chickmas was excellent, and the nerd necromancer (nerdcromancer?) was super funny.
birdie, May 19, 2019, 11:13:27 pm
He was everything I hoped he'd be and more. That read was a real attic burner! Adam's art was perfect and I hope to see that dragon summoner pic on a shirt someday.

I had no idea I was riding adrenaline until after Hungry Little Girl ended and it was only a matter of time before I crashed. I'll go back and watch 22-24 today. I should probably also do some cleaning... >.>

Captain Fargle

• Paid
Garbage Day 2019 - May 18 #95
Congratulations F Plus! It was a very successful Garbage Day. I wasn't able to be there for nearly as much of it as I would have liked to but thanks for a great show. Going to sit down and catch up with the VODs for a while now. :)

Yavuz

• Fave: Heavily Excessive Prekumquatxop
  • Paid
  • whats up you cem loving fuck
Garbage Day 2019 - May 18 #96
Really enjoyed staying up all night for this, and it's amazing how much we all raised! Can't wait for next year!

KendrickLobstar

• Paid
  • 69 year old father to a bunch of shit goth sons
Garbage Day 2019 - May 18 #97
Looking forward to next year when i can debut my erotic fanfiction "Dave Coulier and Sonic Go on Vacation"

ClaraTinSoldier

• Professional Cool Guy
  • Paid
Garbage Day 2019 - May 18 #98
Wonderful garbage day.  got to be very active in the chat (as publicenemynumber6)  and listen to a lot of gross stuff. can't think of a better  way  to spend a  full  day  and several hundred  dollars.

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
Garbage Day 2019 - May 18 #99
Congratulations to everyone who made this the best Garbage Day yet. I look forward to it more and more every year.

Cradicus

• Paid
Garbage Day 2019 - May 18 #100
Wonderful garbage day.  got to be very active in the chat (as publicenemynumber6)  and listen to a lot of gross stuff. can't think of a better  way  to spend a  full  day  and several hundred  dollars.
ClaraTinSoldier, May 20, 2019, 07:22:30 pm

You did excellent work policing funny numbers!

Emperor Jack Chick

• he/him
  • Ridiculist
  • Metal tyrant from hell
Garbage Day 2019 - May 18 #101
WOW WAS I HUNG OVER

this was fun. thanks folks! :D
Macho Masc Sangy Savage Mr. Hunky Academia krytton Boots Raingear Lemon KendrickLobstar Shell Game beelzeboob Sherman Tank THE LESBIATHAN Cradicus Dr. Buttplug Yavuz birdie Vinny Possum

krytton

• CRINGE BUT FREE
  • Paid
  • WORLD IS A FUCK
Garbage Day 2019 - May 18 #102
the garbage had settled
and jack chick felt great!
until he saw how much
he'd deigned to donate
chai tea latte

ClaraTinSoldier

• Professional Cool Guy
  • Paid
Garbage Day 2019 - May 18 #103
ClaraTinSoldier, May 20, 2019, 07:22:30 pm

You did excellent work policing funny numbers!
Cradicus, May 20, 2019, 09:10:48 pm

Only because no one asked me to
Lemon Cradicus

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
Garbage Day 2019 - May 18 #104
Amassing imagery for a bunch of things. If you were drawing during the stream and you want to share the results, let me know.
Shell Game Dr. Buttplug chai tea latte