Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:19:27 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 345: Thisepisodeis Verycrazy  (Read 20358 times)

Glitterbomber

• Paid
345: Thisepisodeis Verycrazy #30
the evil zoo is real, though, right, meat????

Spacebat

• The Friedrich Nietzsche of Snuggling
  • Paid
345: Thisepisodeis Verycrazy #31
In some character profiles you’ll see in the trivia that they “share the same brain mixed” with other characters.
Mz Saturn, February 07, 2021, 03:48:22 pm

Looks like this is a fixation peculiar to IceCreamFanatic2001, they have a bunch of articles on other bizarrely niche fandom wikis, some of which include this phrase. I've seen this sort of fixation on very specific phrases a lot and I think it might be an obsessive-compulsive or autism spectrum disorder trait.

edit: Yep, confirmed asperger's diagnosis.
SHAMBA~1.SBB
« Last Edit: February 08, 2021, 10:33:34 pm by Spacebat »

Zemyla

• any pronouns
  • Paid
  • sitting on your monitor, making bad decisions
345: Thisepisodeis Verycrazy #32
The creepy zoo sounds like it's full of Sonic OCs.

Antivehicular

• she/her
  • Paid
  • ridin' high in my supervan
345: Thisepisodeis Verycrazy #33
The creepy zoo sounds like it's full of Sonic OCs.
Zemyla, February 08, 2021, 09:34:56 pm
I thought this too, although the bit about some kid peeing on them to destroy them makes me wonder if they're supposed to be Five Nights at Freddy's-type animatronics? Then again, I suppose the distinction between FNAF OCs and scary Sonic OCs is mostly academic.
Zemyla lazzer grardaion?

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
345: Thisepisodeis Verycrazy #34
I think their were three kinds of discipline techniques exemplified and diliniated as such

• Abusive punishments- punishments developed by bad parents, like the Creepy Zoo for example. It is clear it is not actually effective.
  • Effective punishments- Things like the Naughty Tuffet and it's many variations which sounds like it was from the show and would probably work in real life to some extent.
  • Ultra punishments- These were a few punishments where bad parents and ultracriminal children are sent to. You know the ones that sound like a cross between Superjail and Rugrats.
Also since it seems like everyone was too overwhelmed to make the joke;

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
345: Thisepisodeis Verycrazy #35
A Meat Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Boots Raingear Shell Game Dr. Buttplug GirlKisser420 chai tea latte kthorjensen Frank West Antivehicular RoeCocoa Positronic Phantom Creep SHAMBA~1.SBB Macho Masc Sangy Savage Vinny Possum Lemon Sauce

Positronic

• You told a squash lie!
  • Paid
  • You broke a squash promise!
345: Thisepisodeis Verycrazy #36

This is one of my new favorite episodes.
Oats Antivehicular kthorjensen Boots Raingear Seth "Slimy" Rollins Immoral Filth A Meat positive stress Lemon Mz Saturn Achilles' Heelies Frank West One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes Dr. Buttplug chai tea latte Diploskull Spenny 1234GO! Mix Secret Gaygent 69 sambair moooo566 (taylor's version) Great Joe GirlKisser420 xX_sp00ks_Xx lazzer grardaion? Penultimatum Phantom Creep Spacebat Ragnarok Boobies Shell Game Hoffgod Sorrel Big Stinky SHAMBA~1.SBB RoeCocoa facetoteca xdaringdamselx Mr. Hunky Academia junior associate faguar Macho Masc Sangy Savage Deep 13 prosody Captain Fargle VicLudorum jim and the mammograms Sauce Vinny Possum Wolley74 Doctor Interrogative

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
345: Thisepisodeis Verycrazy #37
This was just a tremendous episode to record and it's fair to say that a 44 page doc didn't even scrape the surface as we headed into the depths of the site pretty quickly and were still going strong even at the very end - stuff like the 20 Man Canoe Assassination literally came up as we were trying to find a good place to stop, and I feel confident that we could have kept going until sanity ran out. Just an incredible find and a pleasure to have been a part of.
kthorjensen, February 08, 2021, 01:42:45 pm
Oh trust me, I've informed the crestfallen documenters that they have more than their fair share to grab at. For reasons that are totally selfish. This jealous crab has no shame.
Shell Game, February 08, 2021, 01:50:27 pm
Content acquired.
chai tea latte Mz Saturn Mix SHAMBA~1.SBB Secret Gaygent 69 A Meat kthorjensen

xdaringdamselx

• Paid
345: Thisepisodeis Verycrazy #38

This is one of my new favorite episodes.
Positronic, February 10, 2021, 02:55:52 pm

I kind of want stuffed animal versions of the whole Creepy Zoo tbh, you draw all of them so cute... such violent, evil little critters, and yet I want to hug all of them

Anyway sometimes when I see kids making up their own fan-characters for stuff, it makes me chuckle fondly and nostalgically, because I was a dweeb kid on the internet making up a million Sailor Scouts of my own just for funsies, and when I got older and saw kids making their Hunger Games and Steven Universe characters, I'd just be like "oh, kids having fun, ha ha," but I find myself absolutely baffled by this Supernanny fan-character universe... like, why Supernanny? At least with stuff like Sailor Moon or Steven Universe, there's a bigger story and a bigger universe out there, and lots of concepts that could be explored further without the main characters, but Supernanny, as far as I know, is just a British lady going "oh, Billy can't swear like that at church, he needs to go to time-out"! I keep trying to wrap my head around it and I fail to understand any of it!

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
345: Thisepisodeis Verycrazy #39
The combination of well defined "punishments" and a formulaic episode layout makes it extremely easy both to invent new, cromulent episodes by rote and to project your frustrations with trying to internalize morality onto the characters in those episodes.

I would bet that the site has two main groups: the leftbrained wiki editors and the crazyname wackadoo people.

xdaringdamselx

• Paid
345: Thisepisodeis Verycrazy #40
I AM pretty delighted by the whole concept of the Creepy Zoo, though, because I can just imagine some misbehaving Hot Topic goth teenager getting dumped off at the Creepy Zoo for like, spraying graffiti on the wall of the gym, and the goth kid just LOVES IT and learns absolutely nothing
Immoral Filth Seth "Slimy" Rollins GirlKisser420 Penultimatum

Mz Saturn

• Paid
  • She/her or they/them is fine. I’m like 30.
345: Thisepisodeis Verycrazy #41
Content acquired.
Shell Game, February 12, 2021, 10:58:44 am

Hell. Yes. I don’t think I’m ever going to tire of the Supernanny Fanon wiki. I still find myself going back to look at random pages. 10 years’ worth of content and counting.
GirlKisser420

Glitterbomber

• Paid
345: Thisepisodeis Verycrazy #42
the super nanny wiki is like if dozerfleet never had a shitty right wing reveal
Immoral Filth moooo566 (taylor's version) Penultimatum Dr. Buttplug Tenerence

SingingFish

• Paid
  • take me to the river
345: Thisepisodeis Verycrazy #43
I looked around for a bit, and there is for some reason a German sniper from WWII that plays Smash Bros Brawl in the Supernanny Cinematic Universe: https://supernannyfanon.fandom.com/wiki/Dietrich_Fech

Achilles' Heelies Immoral Filth GirlKisser420

Glitterbomber

• Paid
345: Thisepisodeis Verycrazy #44
"I just killed soldiers, not Jews" is sending me