Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:38:37 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup*  (Read 228053 times)

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #30
"Also in 1989, the brewing process for a batch of Steam was interrupted during the Loma Prieta earthquake. The resulting (altered) brew was released as normal Anchor Steam, but with an inverted label; this beer has come to be referred to as Earthquake Beer."

God I love Anchor Brewing.

beelzeboob

• Risen from the tits of hell.
  • Paid
  • call that the boobonic plague
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #31
I love my boyfriend even when he's far away we get to hang out and drink together I'm so fucking lucky and in love!!! Wow!!!!!!!!

beelzeboob

• Risen from the tits of hell.
  • Paid
  • call that the boobonic plague
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #32
Doubple posting to say that we typically long-distance drink together by listening to F Plus episodes and yelling about how bad stuff is. It's really nice and I'm so so grateful to every single ridiculist ever for giving me a method of chilling out on a couch with my loved one even when we are far apart :) !!!
Lemon Achilles' Heelies Liatai Sherman Tank Shell Game bubbleuj Spenny skeletons! Apricaughts

Emperor Jack Chick

• he/him
  • Ridiculist
  • Metal tyrant from hell
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #33
Doubple posting to say that we typically long-distance drink together by listening to F Plus episodes and yelling about how bad stuff is. It's really nice and I'm so so grateful to every single ridiculist ever for giving me a method of chilling out on a couch with my loved one even when we are far apart :) !!!
beelzeboob, October 20, 2017, 10:54:52 pm

:)

MilfParade

• Paid
  • Like an old lady, but younger
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #34
I'm drunk and i appreciate you all. Normally i hate everything about the world, but you guys seem rad.
Lemon Macho Masc Sangy Savage beelzeboob Shell Game

Turtle

• [F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+]
  • Paid
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #35
Drunk and pretending to give a shit about football is no way to live, but it's somehow where I find myself. Good luck to everyone who's drunk and not pretending to give a shit about football.
Macho Masc Sangy Savage

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #36
I've decided being drunk, having blue hair, and wearing these Malificent horns is my aesthetic for the rest of the year.
chai tea latte lazzer grardaion? NutshellGulag

Neal

I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #37
Larceny bourbon isn't my favorite, but it's what I have a bottle of, so here we go.
Shell Game

bubbleuj

• Paid
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #38
My best friend is water. Whisky is my anti best friends

Spenny

• coolest guy
  • Paid
  • piss itself
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #39
I've been an F+ fan for like 2 years and my $10 for Ballpit was overdue. I registered months ago but since this is the drunk thread I';ll admit I was intimidated about posting.

"What if they don't like me?" -- Me back in August when I registered. Current me just wonders if anybody else is doing anything more worthwhile on a Friday night.
GirlKisser420 Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop bubbleuj

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #40
you can pretty much say anything you want really, everyone's so inoculated to bad internet that nothing registers as bad

also everyone under the age of 30 here has anxiety issues, that sort of thing is pretty normal
Macho Masc Sangy Savage Corn Syrup Spenny bubbleuj

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #41
Hanging out with a friend, watching Sailor Moon. I never watched it when I was younger because I didn't want to be known as That Girl and be one of the Cool Girls.

There are cool things about getting older
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop chai tea latte Liatai bubbleuj

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #42
It's very vexing that our drunk selves are more confident than our sober selves I mean what the hell

Also I'm sorry if I ruin ballp.it for people or weird people out I don't mean to you're all very cool people I'd like to chill with stuff but I'm actually kinda boring and it's all very disappointing thinking about it and go me made another double post in time goodnight
bubbleuj

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #43
Also I'm sorry if I ruin ballp.it for people or weird people out I don't mean to you're all very cool people I'd like to chill with stuff but I'm actually kinda boring and it's all very disappointing thinking about it and go me made another double post in time goodnight
Sanguinary Novel, November 30, 2017, 06:32:29 pm
Nah you kick ass
bubbleuj Shell Game

Victor Laszlo

• May my path be lit up by the bridges that I've burned
  • Ridiculist
  • Yay Victor!
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #44
Somehow my brain completely destroyed the knowledge that "I Believe I Can Fly" was from Space Jam.  I've lived 20 years in virtual ignorance and now I feel like I've woken up in a completely different world.  I mean, there was a point in my life where I knew that, and then a long period where I didn't.  WHAT ELSE ARE YOU KEEPING FROM ME, BRAIN?
Macho Masc Sangy Savage chai tea latte bubbleuj moooo566 (taylor's version)