Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:45:42 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 1449256 times)

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee

_____  .__  .__                                           __                                                 .__                   __           .__                 __     .__  .__ __              __  .__    .__                               
  /  _  \ |  | |  |     _____ ___.__. ______   ____  _______/  |_  ______ _____ _______   ____      ____   ____ |__| ____    ____   _/  |_  ____   |  |   ____   ____ |  | __ |  | |__|  | __ ____   _/  |_|  |__ |__| ______   ____   ______  _  __
 /  /_\  \|  | |  |    /     <   |  | \____ \ /  _ \/  ___/\   __\/  ___/ \__  \\_  __ \_/ __ \    / ___\ /  _ \|  |/    \  / ___\  \   __\/  _ \  |  |  /  _ \ /  _ \|  |/ / |  | |  |  |/ // __ \  \   __\  |  \|  |/  ___/  /    \ /  _ \ \/ \/ /
/    |    \  |_|  |__ |  Y Y  \___  | |  |_> >  <_> )___ \  |  |  \___ \   / __ \|  | \/\  ___/   / /_/  >  <_> )  |   |  \/ /_/  >  |  | (  <_> ) |  |_(  <_> |  <_> )    <  |  |_|  |    <\  ___/   |  | |   Y  \  |\___ \  |   |  (  <_> )     /
\____|__  /____/____/ |__|_|  / ____| |   __/ \____/____  > |__| /____  > (____  /__|    \___  >  \___  / \____/|__|___|  /\___  /   |__|  \____/  |____/\____/ \____/|__|_ \ |____/__|__|_ \\___  >  |__| |___|  /__/____  > |___|  /\____/ \/\_/ 
        \/                  \/\/      |__|              \/            \/       \/            \/  /_____/                \//_____/                                          \/              \/    \/             \/        \/       \/               

also what the hell is teletyping

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
Adolf Hitler's My Snuggle.

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
if I dont get that treasured Agentcoop bulb the post ain't shit
GirlKisser420, May 07, 2017, 05:54:44 am
I've literally come back to this post three times today just to make sure it's not a "trap sprung" (you) situation
GirlKisser420 Shell Game Gyro

GirlKisser420

• Paid
you're a heavy bulber

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
you're a heavy bulber
GirlKisser420, May 07, 2017, 05:28:17 pm
What can I say I like to encourage Good Content
chai tea latte GirlKisser420 Shell Game A Meat Gyro Eider Duck Peartee nuffkins, of all people,

One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes

• Oh no it's the "The-World-Owes-Me-A-Living Lads"!!
  • Ridiculist
  • RARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARR
I keep wanting to do huge write-ups of the godawful movies I've seen over the years, but it would be so very very very pointless.

Trav

• Winner of Karaoke - 2016 and 2017
  • Paid
I keep wanting to do huge write-ups of the godawful movies I've seen over the years, but it would be so very very very pointless.
One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes, May 07, 2017, 09:06:49 pm

Turn it into a podcast. Seems to work well everywhere else on the internet.

One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes

• Oh no it's the "The-World-Owes-Me-A-Living Lads"!!
  • Ridiculist
  • RARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARR

Trav, May 07, 2017, 09:15:05 pm

I'd absolutely need to post visuals though. I can not properly explain Freddie as F.R.O.7 or The Lawnmower Man without them.

Cheapskate

• Persnickety fussbudget
  • Paid

That didn’t stop me from doing it. Very few people read them, but it gives me a chance to do non-legal writing for a change.

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
Yeah. I wrote stuff about video games because I wanted to try it, not because I thought anyone would want to read it. It was a fun exercise all the same. Actually I think I also wanted a break form writing strictly for school during my last year of college...

But if you have the will to do it, then may as well go for it.

GirlKisser420

• Paid
went to tumblr to procrastinate reading a boring article and immediately saw a picture of a disney princess shitting. I deserved that

Trav

• Winner of Karaoke - 2016 and 2017
  • Paid

Trav, May 07, 2017, 09:15:05 pm

I'd absolutely need to post visuals though. I can not properly explain Freddie as F.R.O.7 or The Lawnmower Man without them.
One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes, May 07, 2017, 09:34:52 pm

Yeah, trying to tell people why Lawnmower Man is the worst is really hard without pulling up GIS.

Gloriaaaah

• CHEESECAKE ARMPIT
  • Paid
I'm so glad beards are still in style. Heck, I even like the hipster/old timey beards.

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
This Starbucks toasted coconut cold brew coffee tastes like a plain soft pretzel

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
This Starbucks toasted coconut cold brew coffee tastes like a plain soft pretzel
Sanguinary Novel, May 09, 2017, 07:49:04 pm
Well now I'm interested